Mrs Jeffery's weight loss mission

Thanks ladies, it's nice to hear from people going through the same thing as me.

Getting in a right stress today that I won't lose 1lb on Tuesday......haven't done anything wrong I think I'm just getting worked up over everything this weekend, baby stuff, school/ofsted stuff, weight loss....it's all making me feel stressy and I don't like it!!

So, friends for lunch was ok, for pudding I got out the stack of boxes of chocolates I got given by the kids at the end of last term and they munched their way through nearly two of them....I didn't have any :)

I did have an Alpen light bar for a snack earlier though (3)

For dinner I had a batchelors broccoli and cheese pasta packet thing with loads of extra broccoli and a couple of bits of wafer thin ham. I made it with just water so that makes it free.

Snacks tonight will probably be a curly wurly and a muller....so hungry tonight!

Hope everyone is in a cheerier mood than me haha Poor Mr J :)

Helloooooooo everyone, hope your Monday has been kind.

Breakfast: banana
Lunch: ryvita, dairylea, cucumber and tomatoes (hex a and b)
Snack: Alpen light bar (3)
Dinner: pizza topped chicken from the website (bloody lovely, didn't use all the cheese though had about 4 syns worth if that) sw chips, broccoli, green beans, mushroom and corn on the cob ( I was hungry!!)
Pudding: muller light

and that's about it for the day, really worried about weigh in tomorrow as I have had two really good weeks of weight loss, surely that can't go on. Just one teeny tiny pound is all I ask - eek - it's almost too nerve wracking!

Good luck to all you Tuesday weighers.

My Monday could have gone better lol, the weather has been pants and it just seems to have been one thing after another today.

I really hope you get your next shiny tomorrow! I've got everything crossed for you :)

Did you manage to phone for your results? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fingers crossed for your weigh in :) that next shiny is soooooo close for you :D

Looking forward to hearing how you get on xxx

I think crossing the fingers helped me ladies, I scraped my next award tonight. Lost 1lb and got my 2 stone certificate :)
i don't feel like I did anything really wrong this week but have had a good couple of weeks so guess a low week was gonna happen at some point. In the grand scheme of things two stone in about ten weeks is pretty good going :)

Hoping for a bigger loss next week though, would like 3 or 4 ideally so it's not too long to the next award. Really really really want another 2 stone before Xmas even though that's gonna be tight.

So food today has been normal

Lunch: ryvita, dairlylea, cucumber and tomatoes and an Alpen light (hexa,hexb and 3 syns)
Dinner: an unweighed bowl of frosties :)

Hope you are all doing well.....oh and I still haven't phoned for my results miataiblue, I really ought to get onto that!

Another day, another dollar.

Lunch: ryvita, dairylea, cucumber, tomatoes.
Snack after school:mango and an Alpen light (3syns)
Snack when I got home: snack a jacks chocolate jumbo x2 (6 syns)
Dinner: will most likely be, gammon, sw chips, broccoli, cabbage,green beans and maybe a 'fried'egg.
Pudding: probably a muller

I want more than one pound this week but not enough to get on the treadmill tonight haha enjoying not having any marking to do and looking forward to the bake off final....who's your money on as the winner?

Last edited:
So food is done for the day, I feel stuffed, didn't even eat a muller like I had planned. I keep feeling really full after meals even if I haven't eaten loads? Or maybe I am eating loads and don't realise?

Anyway this entry is mainly just to talk about my husband so if you're feeling a bit queasy don't read, it's gonna be a mushy one!!

At last nights meeting some ladies were taking about their hubby's and were saying that they never ask how they get on, they don't encourage or support them and one lady even said she lies about her results to her hubby so he doesn't moan at her. I kept out of it because my husband is fantastic :) having him for support is making this so much easier. He always wants to know how I get on, eats what I cook even though he's a fussy bugger, eats chocolate out of the house so I'm not tempted and makes me feel fab every single day. Tonight he bought me a 'well done for losing two stone' present. It is a turquoise (fav colour) hoodie for PE at school and the best bit....it's a size 16 and it fits :) anyway, there's no real point to this entry but I guess I'm just feeling lucky. For a long time I thought I'd never find a relationship this good, I always put it down to my weight but turns out that really had nothing to do with it. Just had to wait for the right guy :)

Soppy stuff over! In other news I still haven't phoned the doctors and my period is due any day but no sign, I so hope this isn't going to be like last month when it was sooooo late.

Awwwwww that is such a lovely post :) your hubby sounds fab!

Tbh I really don't think I appreciate my hubby enough, or at least I don't show it. I certainly wouldn't feel the need to lie to him about my losses, if anything it's me that's hard on myself and he tries to comfort me (but then of course I get annoyed with him for saying it's ok when it's not lol) poor bloke can't do anything right :-/

And I haven't got a clue about bake off, I seem to be one of the few people that doesn't watch it lol xx

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

So, I woke up this morning and felt the urge to take a pregnancy test, period is a couple of days late, boobs hurt and have had indigestion all week but nothing too major and bloody hell, it was positive!! Shitttttttttttttt. If you have read this whole diary then you will know I had a positive pregnancy test in January but it didn't last :-( so I am trying not to get too excited as obviously it is super early days but shittttttttt it's positive!! Woke hubby up with the test this morning but obviously can't tell anyone else yet so couldn't wait to spill to you guys :)

Been very distracted at school today and just keep going to the loo expecting to blood like last time. I want to take another test, one clear red line just ain't enough for me, but I am going to wait until the weekend just to give it more time, if it's going to stick then waiting a few days won't hurt.

Four stone by Xmas might not be so reasonable now haha anyway, I have been on plan today even though I was so very nearly tempted by some hot buttery toast earlier...

Breakfast: Alpen light bar (3)
Lunch: ryvita, dairylea, tomatoes and cucumber (hexa and b)
Snack: random packet of cinnamon Graham's I had in my handbag (5syns)
Dinner: lean mince, rice, broccoli, onions and courgette

and that's about it for the day......

OMG!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

I'm sat here blubbering lmao. I am so very pleased for you and Mr J!!

I've got to admit, I did wonder with the 'period that wasn't a period' whether that could have been an implantation bleed but didn't like to say lol xx

Thanks ladies ....can't quite believe it still. I did a digital test earlier which has come up with 3+ weeks! not totally sure how this fits in with my dates but hey ho. Doctors aren't interested in seeing me until I have missed two periods so i guess it's just time to sit tight and see what the next month brings....easier said then done! Need to cancel our fertility appointment too I guess :)

Food wise today has been ok until the last ten minutes!

Breakfast: 2x Alpen light bars
Lunch: left overs from last night
Snack: 3 x bits of white toast with margarine......no idea of syns but sooooooo wanted it
Dinner: Turkey, sw chips and green beans.
Pudding: who knows!

Hope you are all having a good day.

3+ weeks? Twins?? Lmao :p

The waiting is the worst part :-( I had 6 week scans with our youngest two so it wasn't too bad but our first just dragged (although I'm not the most patient person anyway lol).

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you don't need the fertility test any more :p xx

Twins....haha I told Mr J that and I thought he was going to faint hahaha waiting is already driving me nuts, especially because of January, I just can't imagine this actually happening!! Trying not to think about it is making me think about it even more. Can't win.

Tricky day today food wise. We are going to the Isle of Wight just for the evening, we help at his mums little charity race night which is lovely but it's total 'party food' stuff, lots of crisps and cakes and sausage rolls. Not sure I am strong enough to resist at the moment.

Breakfast: weetabix and milk
lunch: healthy living Cumberland sausages, pasta packet thing made with water and mushrooms (4syns)

after that it's all gonna go wrong I fear.....

Lol poor Mr J! But your hcg levels must be quite high unless you're actually further on than you think :-/

Have a fab time tonight, it will be tough syn wise but it's only one night out of the week and you're always good for the rest of the week xx

Back