Mrs Jeffery's weight loss mission

Last entry was two days ago.....that says it all really. Food has been terrible, doesn't help we have been away for the weekend at the in laws on the Isle of Wight so had several meals out and no control of food in the house. On top of that I have still been feeling sicky most days and boy oh boy do I feel tired! Even worse I can't get to my meeting tomorrow to get put back on the wagon as I have parents evening at school. Soooooooo I am going to try and flag down the wagon in the morning and leap straight back on it.....might be easier said than done though..hope you are all having a good week!

How are you doing chick? Good I hope xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all

Was brave tonight and went to face the scales, totally expecting a huge gain and in fact I 'only' put half a pound on. I was super chuffed, really felt like I had blown in these last two weeks but turns out I really haven't sooooooooo the plan is to get back on it from tomorrow. It isn't going to be easy though because I have been feeling so sick the last week especially, I haven't actually been sick yet but it's literally waking me up in the morning and I still feel sick now when I'm back in bed. Any amazing 'morning sickness' remedies ladies? Apart from constantly grazing which is what I am currently doing!

Although the weight has taken a bit of a back seat I'm super chuffed that this little bean seems to be sticky, 7 weeks tomorrow so we are heading in the right direction. I have no idea how people don't tell people before 12 weeks, I am literally bursting at times to tell my mum and best friend but it's going to be so much nicer if we can make it to the 12 week scan.

Been to the docotrs today to get results of fertility tests...haha turns out there isn't too much wrong with me.... he has sent my info off to the midwives so should hear from them soon. Will speak to her about slimming world and then might tell my consultant at about 12 weeks. Hopefully by then the sickness will have died down and I can really get back on track.

Anyway ramble over, going to try and get back to daily updates.....no excuses

Well done on braving the scales. Half a lb is nothing and you'll have it back off this week :)

Have you tried dry toast or ginger biscuits for morning sickness? Travel sickness bracelets are supposed to be good and sparkling water. Feeling sick is the worst :-( I'd rather just be sick and get it over and done with lol. Hopefully it will pass in the next few weeks.

Having a loss does make you more cautious. With our eldest I told everyone as soon as we found out lol. Although I had a couple of bleeds, I didn't really think anything would go wrong but after my 2nd pregnancy was ectopic, I was terrified of telling anyone with with the youngest 2.

It will be lovely to announce your pregnancy with a picture of the little bean :)

Something told me your fertility tests would be fine lmao :p although it's still reassuring to have it on record.

Hope you have a great week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How amazing to have stumbled upon this diary again! I'm in a slightly different place in my life at the moment as I hear my little boy playing downstairs.

Going to come back and update more later, just a shame two years have passed and I'm still looking for weight loss inspiration.

New years eve 2016/17

So, here we are again, another chance for a fresh start. I have to do it this year, I cannot be so fat and unfit anymore. I need to remind myself I can do this by keeping this diary again as I did so well before.

So the plan is simple - eat less crap and exercise when I can. No pressure, no crazy life style choices. Just be more healthy.

Im sure I'm not alone in this at this time of the year so good luck to everyone else on this mission.

Will weigh myself on Tuesday morning to get my proper start weight, I'm expecting 20+ stone. Again.

Happy new year everyone.

So tomorrow is the big day, I have eaten so much rubbish the last few weeks I'm almost looking forward to eating healthily! Meal plan and online shop is all done for the next two weeks. No excuses.

How are people doing who have got back on the wagon today?

I'm also restarting this week, weigh in at group will be Thursday but have started with sw meals today. I've even made a cottage pie with swede mash and portioned it up for work lunches so feeling motivated at the minute.
Dreading wi on Thursday as I know I will be the biggest I've ever been but I've eaten and drank it all so nobody else to blame but me
I think I will be about 12 1/2 to 13 St but will see
I have great motivation in that we have booked flights for 3 hot holidays this year Hoping it helps me stick with it and get to target

3 hot holidays! You lucky thing, where are you off to?

I wish I could go back to class but really don't like my local consultant and don't really have the time or money. Classes really are the best way.

Good luck for the rest of the week, maybe the scales on Thursday won't be a mean as you think.

Day one

Not strictly following slimming world this time around but using some of the meals I used to eat on it.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix and skimmed milk
Lunch: black pepper ryvita, dairylea, cucumber, tomatoes and ham
Snack: apple
Dinner: pizza topped chicken and sw chips, broccoli and carrots
Snack: hot chocolate

One day done and managed first day back at school all without resorting to biscuits or the stack of chocolates still on the side in the kitchen!

We are lucky in that we bought a house in Spain last year so they will all be there!
However it does mean the pressure is on to look summer slim, and actually it's quite unpleasant feeling fat in 30 + heat.
So good incentive to actually stick to losing weight this year.
I have been to boot camp this morning and I've got my lunch for work and I'm going to try and walk at lunchtime even if only for 20 mins think it will just generally make me feel better getting more active.

Oh lovely. All those holidays are a great incentive. Did you walk at lunch? I got given a fitbit last year but it's not motivating me to move more. I've done 7,000 steps today and am sat on my bum doing nothing!

Day two food

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix and skimmed milk with a drizzle of honey

Snack: banana

Lunch: same as yesterday

Snack: small snack pack of sushi

Dinner: shepherds pie crammed with veggies with swede top

Snack: 4 small Lindt chocolate balls leftover from chrimbo

Feeling OK again today. Still focused and nothing to distract me tomorrow so confident for the rest of this week.....

I did manage a quick 20 min walk so quite pleased with that, but then ate a huge bowl of pasta for tea
I've been and rejoined this morning. I weighed 12st 8lb and am looking to lose 3 stones. Won't be easy but I am feeling determined!

Well done for rejoining, do you stay to the class?

My day has been OK, a friend went for her 12 week scan and they couldn't find a heartbeat which just makes me so sad. Dealing with any kind of emotions- happy or sad usually has me reaching for food but stayed on track today mostly.

Day three

Breakfast - 2x weetabix and skimmed milk

Snack - homemade oatmeal and raisin cookie (bought in by a colleague and I could resist!)

Lunch - ryvita etc...

Snack - apple in the car on the way home

Dinner - jacket potato, spag hoops and cheese

Feeling like chocolate now though....

That is so sad, I'm so sorry for your friend

Well done on not reaching for the food - I'm the same and would add wine in too!

I don't normally stay for class but have decided this time I am going to stay every week until I reach target, I'm trying to change my old habits that didn't work and do things better ( erm not good English but you get the drift)
I've been good food wise today helped by the dog stealing my lunch - think he was quite disappointed it was ham salad

Crikey, didn't realise I'd been gone so long. Time flies when you're having fun - except I haven't been having fun, I have just been working non stop!! The scales have been very kind though and if they are to be believed then I have now lost 7lbs which I'm pretty happy with.

Can't stop long, poorly hubby and boy to deal with!

Hope you are all doing OK

Argh where does the time go. Can't find the time to get on here!

Good news on the scales though another 4lbs this week so 11lb all together so far this year. 3lb this week is the aim but might be asking a bit much.

Just cooking dinner will try and write more later. Hope everyone else has had a good weekend?

Back