Mrs Potters Food Diary

God damn you weight i need you to come off my thighs! Stop coming off my boobs!!!!!

I wish mine hadn't all come off my butt but my tum instead! Naughty weight! Leave our boobs and butts alone!

Ali* said:
Lol! Have you taken measurements??

Yeah, off my thighs I have lost about an inch off both tops, I have always had bulky thighs, but they r quite toned with it (something I hated when I was young but have learned to live with it). I haven't measured my chest but am down at least two cup sizes, all my bras are so baggy! (OH is so disappointed LOL) Xxx

julesm said:
I wish mine hadn't all come off my butt but my tum instead! Naughty weight! Leave our boobs and butts alone!

I know!! Grrrrrr! X

Thurs 31st March Green day

B: banana, tiny piece of nimble toast (gonna say 3 syns as it was practically half a slice) tea with milk (part hea 1)
Break: magic porridge (heb) + strawberries + bananas
L: cheese salad roll with pickle (part hea 1, heb+ 1 syn), mango + coffee with milk (part hea 1).
D: pasta n sauce made with my hea 2 ( cheese + leek) + broc + salad (1 syn) FF yog
2x small glasses of red wine (12 syns)
Water: 750 ml

Just realised I have sort of been on auto pilot today and have tried to over stretch my heas. Will have to syn some I think. WI tomorrow but I am not expecting a loss. I know I say that all the time but I haven't really been able to exercise so I won't be surprised or dissapointed to STS ( no gain tho pls LOL).
It's actually been a funny/nice week. I have been so preoccupied with my new job and have had to give up the exercise (altho I will soon go mad if I can't go to my classes and go for runs) that I havent really thought much about the diet. But at the same time I haven't gone off plan its just been a natural, normal part of my daily life! Really cool!

ok so syns today: 19
Total 66
Oh I had about 5 maltesers at the cinema last night! 3 syns?
Will say 69 for the week :)

Last edited:
Think there is something wrong with my scales because apparently I have HIT TARGET!!

Gem_bear said:
Thanks! I am so surprised! Have you been doing SW long? x

Just 5 weeks, I had lost 6lbs, but I've gained 1 this week - was expected though grrrr!! Back on it this week!! You should treat yourself to something(not food lol) now you've hit target!! You must be so proud of yourself!x

Sat 2nd April

Well I had an awesome time at my friends wedding. I did it the flexi way ;)

EE
B: chopped fruit and FF yog
At the wedding:
1 choc (3 syns)
Apple and parsnip soup + small white bread roll
Chicken wrapped in parma ham stuffed with peppers and served with mash, sauteed potatoes and veg
2 x profiteroles and choc sauce (only half of the actual dessert do was quite pleased)

I was able to have 2 hebs as I'm maintaining now :) which might help towards oil, I also had my hea, I had a few teas and coffees with milk so they went towards my hea. I had 4 small glasses of white wine (24 syns). So I know I defo had at least 27 syns. Just don't know what to make of the rest. Any suggestions guys?? Xxxx

B's lovely lady said:
Just 5 weeks, I had lost 6lbs, but I've gained 1 this week - was expected though grrrr!! Back on it this week!! You should treat yourself to something(not food lol) now you've hit target!! You must be so proud of yourself!x

Well I had a lovely day at my friends wedding, in my new dress, feeling lovely and skinny lol so that was a nice treat!

I had a read through your diary and it seems like u r doing really well! It must be hard trying to plan with your job. I'm a nurse and i find it difficult enough! Xx

Oh well done on reaching your target Gem. Have only just joined the forum. Been on SW for 3 weeks, ony lost a measly 3.5 pounds. It's sooooooo slow, but am inspired by reading your diary. I'm not sure if i eat too much fruit especially bananas???? Find the whole syns thing so confusing. Am an ex WW gal and have already lost 3 stones but had got into really bad habits - eating ready meals etc. Love SW - have never eaten as well as we are - am ccoking everything from scratch- using SW recipes. So why o why is it soooooo slow :(

Gem_bear said:
Well I had a lovely day at my friends wedding, in my new dress, feeling lovely and skinny lol so that was a nice treat!

I had a read through your diary and it seems like u r doing really well! It must be hard trying to plan with your job. I'm a nurse and i find it difficult enough! Xx

Nothing tastes as good as feeling thin - and showing it off in a new dress!!!

Am feeling like death today.....landed at 11, have managed to have 3 hours sleep but dragged myself out of bed so that I'll sleep tonight and can get up early for next flight tomorrow - yuck!!! Anyway, I'm so tired all I want is a big sandwich, bit I've had a cereal bar and I'm off to m&s to pick up some salad and some healthy stuff for tomorrow! It's sooo hard, but I keep thinking this is why I put on weight, I over eat when I'm tired, I just need to trick my brain and body into thinking it doesn't need stodge!!! You must get the tiredness too being a nurse, you guys work so hard and such long hours!!

Hope your having a good weekend! X

I hope this works! Here is me last night in my skinny outfit lol! :D

Attachments

• gem.jpg
    gem.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 106
Oh well done on reaching your target Gem. Have only just joined the forum. Been on SW for 3 weeks, ony lost a measly 3.5 pounds. It's sooooooo slow, but am inspired by reading your diary. I'm not sure if i eat too much fruit especially bananas???? Find the whole syns thing so confusing. Am an ex WW gal and have already lost 3 stones but had got into really bad habits - eating ready meals etc. Love SW - have never eaten as well as we are - am ccoking everything from scratch- using SW recipes. So why o why is it soooooo slow :(

Hi Janice! I know how you feel, i used to get so frustrated only losing a pound and i was even exercising loads too! If it wasn't for this forum i would definitely have given up. Its strange thought, as soon as SW started feeling more natural the weight did keep coming off, even if it was just a bit at a time. I have decided i dont believe the stuff about bananas because no matter how many i was eating i would lose regardless. I also love fruit and ate loads of that!

I have never tried WW but i just love all the food you can eat on SW, it doesn't even feel like a diet, the recipies are gorgeous and its generally just good healthy food!
Good luck with your weight loss journey, i will have a gander at your diary. :)

Nothing tastes as good as feeling thin - and showing it off in a new dress!!!

Am feeling like death today.....landed at 11, have managed to have 3 hours sleep but dragged myself out of bed so that I'll sleep tonight and can get up early for next flight tomorrow - yuck!!! Anyway, I'm so tired all I want is a big sandwich, bit I've had a cereal bar and I'm off to m&s to pick up some salad and some healthy stuff for tomorrow! It's sooo hard, but I keep thinking this is why I put on weight, I over eat when I'm tired, I just need to trick my brain and body into thinking it doesn't need stodge!!! You must get the tiredness too being a nurse, you guys work so hard and such long hours!!

Hope your having a good weekend! X

Oh yes! I know how it feels to drag yourself out of bed after a night shift so that you can sleep that night! Such a horrible feeling! How long have you been an air hostess (or is it flight attendent?) It seems so much fun! Good luck with your healthy snackarooos :D

Back