Mrs Potters Food Diary

Gem_bear said:
Friday 25th March Red Day

B: Bananabisks, strawberries, blueberries + coffee (HEA+HEB)
Lunch (well was more like bruch time): scrambled egg on toast with scrape of flora light (HEB)
Met a friend for coffee
Snack: Chopped pear, apple, banana + grapes with FF yog (this is fast becoming one of my fav eats)
D: As long as the chicken defrosts i thought i would make chicken breast stuffed with mozzerella (HEA) with a big salad.
I am also gonna splurge a bit tonight and have a nice big glass of white wine (8.5 syns) and if i so feel like it a creme egg ;) (9 syns)
Water: So far have had 800mls
Syns: 18.5

Yesterday the chicken never defrosted! So it turned into a green day. We had quorn carbonara made with quark and some parmesan as my other hea. Served it with salad. Water, I managed 1000ml. I did very much enjoy my vino and choc! Very sophisticated indeed!
Today will be my red day instead!

B: FF yog
Break: weetabix + blueberries (hea + heb) apple
L: 2 x reduced fat denny sausages (don't know syns, any ideas?), and egg in a wmeal roll (heb) ketchup (1 syn)
Treat/snack: ferrero roche (3.5 syn)
D: 1 and a half baked chicken breasts, stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in bacon + salad
Drinks: 1000ml of water, coffee, tea

B: FF yog
Break: weetabix + blueberries (hea + heb) apple
L: 2 x reduced fat denny sausages (don't know syns, any ideas?), and egg in a wmeal roll (heb) ketchup (1 syn)
Treat/snack: ferrero roche (3.5 syn)
D: 1 and a half baked chicken breasts, stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in bacon + salad
Drinks: 1000ml of water, coffee, tea

Had a wee glass of wine last night (6 syns)
To be safe i am gonna say 1.5 syns each for the sausages
Syns: 13.5

Sunday 27th March Green Day

B: FF yog + coffee
Break: Weetabix + strawberries + blueberries, Coffee (HEA + HEB)
L: Bachelors savory rice + salad
D: Asda meat free burger (1syn) + cheese (Part HEA) + wmeal roll (HEB), salad + SW chips. Ketchup + extra light mayo (1.5 syns)
After tea treat: Penguin bicky + tea (5 syns)
Water 1000ml, D coke
Syns: 7.5
Total for week so far: 39.5

Hi Gem!

I totally know how you feel. Because when I look in the mirror I am convinced I look the same, I have been tempted to carry on losing but I know I am skinny enough now not that I can actually see it yet. Hopefully we will both be able to get over that soon and just focus on keeping it off and having a healthy lifestyle. And a healthy attitude to food.

I find that now ive lost the weight, I've started to stress about other stupid things I didn't care about before- now I'm convinced my eyebrows are really asymmetrical and keep getting really stressed about it. Stupid really but I'm trying to be sensible about these things (particularly as there's nothing I can do about that one... Unless anyone knows of an Eyebrow Straightening World I can join?!) - I'm going to get a fringe to cover up my eyebrows!

I know I probably sound like a crazy person but I'm starting to wonder if psychologically we are destined to never be happy with ourselves? Ho hum!

Hey Jules,

I dont think you sound like a crazy person. You are totally right, i dont know if i have it in myself to totally be happy with myself, and i think a lot of women (and men) are the same. For example, another area i am now worrying about is my boobs! I know you mentioned yours have shrunk too which you are pleased with. Well i liked mine! They were the one part of my body i was actually proud of lol! Now they are a bit...withered looking :( I am already thinking a boob job down the line after children might be a good idea hee hee! Not that i regret the WL. I knew this would happen when i made the decision to lose weight. Just another example of how your focus can shift.

Anyway on another topic it sounds like you had a fab weekend. I was laughing when you were saying about your mum. I think most of us have issues with our parents. My Mum would be exactly like yours (but she would probably ask me to write it all down FOR her) and i would be tortured with phonecalls and txts for about a week until she gave up!

Advice please ladies!

Hey all

I have a wedding to go to on Friday. Does anyone have any advice on what they would do? I have no idea of the menu at all. I will only be having a few glasses of wine but its going to be hard for me to work out syns as i dont know the menu and on the day i am really not on the ball enough to estimate what i am having! :confused: Help!!

Any guidance would be much loved :D

Hey all

I have a wedding to go to on Friday. Does anyone have any advice on what they would do? I have no idea of the menu at all. I will only be having a few glasses of wine but its going to be hard for me to work out syns as i dont know the menu and on the day i am really not on the ball enough to estimate what i am having! :confused: Help!!

Any guidance would be much loved :D

Ooh, I like a good 'do'! Is it a formal affair hun? Sometimes a 3 course meal is offered and there's usually a healthy(ish) option for a starter. With a bit of luck it will be something like melon ;) I think you'd be safer on an EE day - you'll only have one HEA & HEB but it might make choosing suitable nibbles easier at the wedding.

Enjoy!

Ooh, I like a good 'do'! Is it a formal affair hun? Sometimes a 3 course meal is offered and there's usually a healthy(ish) option for a starter. With a bit of luck it will be something like melon ;) I think you'd be safer on an EE day - you'll only have one HEA & HEB but it might make choosing suitable nibbles easier at the wedding.

Enjoy!

OK! I guess i could eat fruit and FF yog for brekki which would leave me my HE's. I think its a set sit down meal for the wedding dinner so i will have to take what i get! Dont know if i will be able to resist the dessert though! Thanks!x

I agree, there is usually melon, soup or something fatty / cheesy for starter, fish meat or veggie for main (but the veggie option usually involves pastry so prob wouldnt count on that) then pud. It could be ok, not too bad but I would save a few syns so you can enjoy yourself! Xxxx

Monday 28th March Green day

B: chopped fruit + FF yog, toasted wmeal roll (heb) + quark, tiny scrape of light marg + jam (1 syn) coffee
Missed lunch thanks to my car!
D: quorn sausage and bean pie + peas + sweetcorn ( I have a pic of this I should really put it up!) So yum!
Evening snack: hadn't had a full HeA or my second heb! Cup of warm milk and two small slices of wmeal toast + flora light + jam (2 syns) a tiny little chocolate thing! (1 syn)
Water 1200ml
Still resting my knee :( hopefully get to a zumba after work tomorrow!
Syns: 4
43.5 for week so far

29th March Green Day
Todays plan:
B: FF yog, coffee + milk
Break: 28g porridge oats + FF yog made into MAGIC porridge! (heb) Coffee + milk
L: Cheese salad roll (HEB) + banana
D: Think the left overs from last night. Quorn sausage + bean pie + veg
Exercise: Hopefully Zumba if my knee holds up!

Gem_bear said:
29th March Green Day
Todays plan:
B: FF yog, coffee + milk
Break: 28g porridge oats + FF yog made into MAGIC porridge! (heb) Coffee + milk
L: Cheese salad roll with extra light mayo (HEB + part HEA + 0.5 syns)
D: Think the left overs from last night. Quorn sausage + bean pie + veg
Exercise: Hopefully Zumba if my knee holds up!

Have strayed slightly already! On my breakfast break someone made me white toast with full fat marg + marmelade eeeeekkkkk! As I am the newbie I didn't want to seem rude so took half a slice. Think 3.5 syns is fair!

Managed zumba which was fun.
Water: 1200ml, also dcoke and some coffees

Last edited:
Ali* said:
Lol! White toast with full fat butter and marmalade .... ooh, the memories! :D

I know its funny watching people stuff their gobs with stuff that, as I was thinking this morning "has zero nutritional value" and they do it everyday without a second thought. X

And I bet for how much it fills you up it had looooads of calories. Well done on having only half a slice though as it is sooo yummy. Darn it, now I am craving marmalade!!!

Have strayed slightly already! On my breakfast break someone made me white toast with full fat marg + marmelade eeeeekkkkk! As I am the newbie I didn't want to seem rude so took half a slice. Think 3.5 syns is fair!

Managed zumba which was fun.
Water: 1200ml, also dcoke and some coffees
Syns for week so far: 47.5

OUCH! My knee is so sore this morning! :character00264:

Grrrr! I guess thats tonights classes out! I guess i should make a docs appointment.

Wednesday 30th March. Todays plan

B: Banana + tea + milk (part hea)
Break: Magic porride (HEB) + strawberries + blueberries. Coffee + milk (Part hea)

Grrrr! I guess thats tonights classes out! I guess i should make a docs appointment.

Break: Magic porride (HEB) + strawberries + blueberries. Coffee + milk (Part hea)

Oh no! You poor thing :(

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

L: superspeed soup + scrambled egg wmeal roll (heb)
D: 2 x small pizza topped baked sweet potato (HEA) + salad. Thanks to Britmumincanada for this one, was yummy and a nice change! Pizza Topped Baked Sweet Potato | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes
Have had about 1000mls of water today. No classes for me tho! :cry:
Havent had any syns today and i am totally stuffed right now so will see later.

Back