Mrs Potters Food Diary

Tuesday 11th April Green

B: toasted wmeal roll (HEB1) : flora light and jam (2 syns)

L: Baked potato + baked beans

D: Syn free Pizza (HEB2 HEB3 HEA1 HEA2) with peppers, sweetcorn, onions
Drinks: Tea and coffee with milk (1 syn), water

Ok i am actually unable to work out my syns without thinking about my chinese on Saturday! LOL so i am going to say 40 syns for Sat

Total today 3
For week: 78

Well here was tonights tea! Soooo yummy!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110412_194759.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110412_194759.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 54
  • ForumRunner_20110412_194826.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110412_194826.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 58
Ali* said:
Is that a 'proper' pizza on the right hun? Yours on the left looks gorgeous!

Lol @ having to syn the Chinese ... you just couldn't let it go could you?? Ha ha!!

I made them both from the recipe only I did OH' s with pepperoni! They were amazing! Xxxx

Right. Thurs 14th April

Yesterdays diary:
B: banana
Break: magic porridge (heb) strawberries
L: wmeal roll with cheese salad and el mayo (hea, heb2, 1 syn)
We bite of an egg mayo salad sandwich. Medical team put on a spread and everyone was like "oh why aren't u taking anything?" I succumbed to the pressure very briefly lol!
D: quorn sausages x3, mash (1syn) and beans
Drinks: 900 ml water, tea and coffee x 3 with milk (hea2)

Syns: 3 for my bite of sandwich + 2
Syns yesterday: 5
83 for week

Stuck at manual handling training today! Any health care workers on the forum will feel my pain! Will update later

Thursday 14th April

Todays Diary EE

B: toasted wmeal roll with flora light and jam (heb + 2 syns), FF yog
Snack: Banana
L: BLT wmeal roll (heb2)
D: HM Cottage pie (2 syns) + brocolli + sweetcorn
D: coffee and tea with milk (HEA), 750ml water, Dcoke

Really fancied a glass of wine tonight but i am already near 90 syns for the week so have decided to hold off (much to my disappointment :cry:) Might have a wee treat for 3 or so syns for dessert if i feel like it later.

Edit:LOL may as well have had a glass of wine cause instead i got a sweet craving. I half froze a choc, vanlilla + cherry mullerlight (2 syns) then chopped up strawberries and threw in about 5 maltesers (3 syns?). Bit random but it was quite nice!
Total syns today: 9
Total for week: 92

Last edited:
Gem_bear said:
Really fancied a glass of wine tonight but i am already near 90 syns for the week so have decided to hold off (much to my disappointment :cry:) .

Well done on resisting the wine especially after your manual handling training!!! We have to do that too.... How to lift a suitcase zzzzzzzz

Well done on resisting the wine especially after your manual handling training!!! We have to do that too.... How to lift a suitcase zzzzzzzz

OMG snore!!! I know its so f*ing boring! I had to endure a full day of it and the annoying thing is my bloody back is killing me tonight! The trainer seemed happy with my moves but i was clearly doing them wrong lol!

Lost 1 pound. Lol it never came off this well when I was trying! I will allow must my full 105 a week now as I have only been having around 90.

Gem_bear said:
Lost 1 pound. Lol it never came off this well when I was trying! I will allow must my full 105 a week now as I have only been having around 90.

Wow! Well done Gemma!! You'll be too small for your size 10s soon!! Think you can definately allow yourself a few extra syns - glass of wine!!!x

julesm said:
Wow awesome, well done!!!

Thanks Jules. Have a great trip! Xxx

Friday 15th April Green

B: wmeal roll with boiled egg (heb) + FF yog. One of OH's soiders (white bread) with flora light and jam (1 syn). Coffee with milk (1.5 syns).

L: Baked potato + beans
D: Syn free pizza (hea1, hea2, heb2, heb3) + chopped quorn sausage, tomatoes, and peppers

Exercise: 2.5 mile run
Drinks: Water x 1200ml, coffee, 2 x bud 66, cant wait for these! (8 syns)
Total syns for week (@ day1): 10.5

Edit: only had 1 beer so 6.5 in total

Last edited:
Sunday 17th April

Didn't post yesterday as it was so busy! Worked until 4 then had bfs bday party. Had an uneventful syn day up until that! Was sensible drink wise. Had 3 bud 66 (12 syns) and one coors light (4.5). Food wise ugh! Nibbled my heart away! Grrrr!

Gem_bear said:
Sunday 17th April

Didn't post yesterday as it was so busy! Worked until 4 then had bfs bday party. Had an uneventful syn day up until that! Was sensible drink wise. Had 3 bud 66 (12 syns) and one coors light (4.5). Food wise ugh! Nibbled my heart away! Grrrr!

I wouldn't worry, your at target! Your allowed! You won't go crazy everyday so don't worry! Hope you had fun at party!x

B's lovely lady said:
I wouldn't worry, your at target! Your allowed! You won't go crazy everyday so don't worry! Hope you had fun at party!x

Well in an attempt to counteract it (as I also have a meal out and birthday cake this week) I won't have my extra heb today. Not sure if u r meant to do that but it will make me feel better! Xx

Todays diary:

Wmeal quorn sausage and egg roll (heb)
L/D: Tesco light choices tomato and cheese pasta (no idea of syns, guessing 3???) FF yog

Not much really, I'm working an odd shift and it might be too late to eat when I get home.
Drinks: coffee with milk (part hea), lots of water and dcoke

Edit: got home and had an alpen light (part Heb2) toast (heb3) + flora light (1 syn). Highlights hot choc (hea 2 + 2 syns)
Syns today: 7
Syns yesterday ...at least 16.5 but absolutely no clue so just gonna add 20 syns
Total syns for week (@day 3) 50

Last edited:
Back