Mrs Potters Food Diary

Hi chick hope you had a lovely hen weekend!xxxx

B's lovely lady said:
Hey hun! How was the hen weekend?!xx

Hello! It was really good thanks!
I just checked out ur diary and it seems u had a fab weekend too! I feel your pain. Did nothing but eat and eat and drink and drink for the whole 3 days! Ugh! I feel so gross and my tummy is killing me today. I'm going to be 100% for rest of the week and head for gym classes. I'm hoping this will result in me NOT crying on the sales this Friday lol Xxx

Gem_bear said:
Hello! It was really good thanks!
I just checked out ur diary and it seems u had a fab weekend too! I feel your pain. Did nothing but eat and eat and drink and drink for the whole 3 days! Ugh! I feel so gross and my tummy is killing me today. I'm going to be 100% for rest of the week and head for gym classes. I'm hoping this will result in me NOT crying on the sales this Friday lol Xxx

I think we're not the only ones, seems quite alot of us have had a blow out over Easter!! Damage limitation on for Friday for me too - need to sort out a menu for the week and get to the shops!!! Its all chocolate in the house here!!!xxx

Wed 27th April 2011

Havent been on for a few days, havent gone off the rails just very busy! Trying to limit the damage from the weekend so havent been having my extra HEB and have kept syns as low as i can. Also went to Zumba last night and legs bums and tums tonight. Will do another class tomorrow. Its so good to be back at the gym, i hope my knee holds up!

Doing EE today so having a lovely SW curry for tea NOM NOM NOM!!!!! Really want a beer with it though...we will see!! :D

Just a wee pic of my outfit for my friends 80's themed Hen! As u can see my drink is certainly not SW friendly lol! Xx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110427_201022.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110427_201022.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 73
Friday 29th April

WI: actually I cheated and did this yesterday but I lost 1 pound of the 2 I put on last week. Goes to show what pre menstrual fluid retention does! Don't mind about the other pound since I was so bad last week!

Friday 29th April continued...

B: wholemeal toast (heb1) + flora light (1 syn) + FF yog
Break: weetabix (heb2 + hea1) chopped fruit
L: wholemeal roll (heb2) + 1 slice Kerry low low (1/2 hea2), chicken style quorn slices, salad and el mayo (0.5 syn)
Dinner...?

Edit:
Quorn burger (heb + 1 syn) + SW chips
1/2 bottle cava (15 syns?), 1 piece of a large toblerone (5syns?)
1000mls of water

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Didn't really do anything tho lol! Think its just my body working its self out Xxx

Sat 30th April

Brunch: 2 x wholemeal rolls (heb 1+2) with quorn sausages and fry light eggs, ketchup (2 syns) Big mug of tea
Edit:
Snack: chopped fruit + FF yog yum yum yum!
Late dinner: chicken fried rice (between me and OH) and 2 spring rolls. Got a surprise half way through one and realized there was cheese in it! At least I had a hea spare. The other one seemed normal but quite oily, thankfully I had a spare heb too so hopefully these have slightly reduced the synfulness! 20 syns all together I think should do it.

Oh and I did body combat!

Syns today: 22
Total on day 2 of week: 44.5

Last edited:
Sun 1st of May

Brunch: big bowl of chopped fruit + yog
Snack: alpen light (1/2 heb 1), small wmeal roll (heb2) + salad + quorn

Out to pub, half a small glass of red wine (3 syns) didn't go down to well :(

D: fillets steak, SW chips, SW coleslaw (1 syn) + salad ketchup (1 syn)
Snack: options hot choc (part hea + 2 syns) alpen light (1/2 heb 1)

Synage: 7
For week: 52.5

Last edited:
Yesterday. 2nd May 2011

B: FF yog
Break: fruit n fibre + banana (heb1 + part hea 1)
L: baked potato + cheese (hea2) + SW coleslaw (1 syn)
D: 2 x quorn burgers (heb 2&3) + salad + SW chips ketchup and el mayo (2 syns)
2 x small glasses of white wine (actually have a bit of a headache today!) (13 syns)
1250 ml water
Synage: 16
Total for week: 68.5
36.5 syns left for week

Tuesday 3rd May

Break: weetabix + strawberries (part hea1 + heb1)
L: cheese sandwich (part hea2 + heb2&3) el salad cream (0.5 syns) Forgot my banana :( so had 2 rich teas (4 syns)
D: ?

Tuesday 3rd May

Break: weetabix + strawberries (part hea1 + heb1)
L: cheese sandwich (part hea2 + heb2&3) el salad cream (0.5 syns) Forgot my banana :( so had 2 rich teas (4 syns)
D: ?

Snack: Bit random but was starving when i got home so had a corn on the cob and a banana
D: quorn sausage and bean casserole (1 syn) + mange tout

Used the rest of my HEA allowance for teas and coffees. Water x 1400ml
Syns: 5.5
Syns for week: 74
Syns left for week: 31

Edit: oops forgot I had some choc at work!, 4 syns
Syns: 79
Syns left: 27

Last edited:
Back