Mrs Potters Food Diary

Well done!!!!

Hey Gem

I can totally relate to you. I admit i am quite obsessive and the oh as well as alot of other people have said the same things to me which is very upsetting... i think the reason why they do or did is because before SW i was on a very low cal diet and then exercised quite alot but since my friend intoduced me to sw i have stuck to it and STS every week (apart from when i let my hair down whilst on holiday but even then i was stressing every day and as soon as i got back i got straight back on plan) and i think i am eating very healthly but its still hard to let go of the obsession and the honast worry that you are going to pile it back on :-(

u have done so fab at the moment thou so well done xx

12 Aug 2011

Good morning all! Is everyone still here?

WI this morning showed me 3 pounds on! Poo! I am now 3 over Target but probably 5 on since I was last here. Everything has been mental, new job and got engaged! :) so its been hard to stay on track at times...I cant seem to re focus 100% and now 3 pounds on in a week?! So here I am!! How is everyone?

julesm said:
Ooh congrats Gembear! How romantic! How did it all happen?

On our anniversary in June! We get married on January 26th next year :) It's all go ha ha! How are you getting on? haven't caught up with everyone yet. Xx

So today:
Green

B: wmeal roll (HEB1)
spread (0.5 syn) 2 x boiled eggs
FF yog
Coffee (part HEA1)
MM: Banana
L: chicken pasta n sauce (1 syn + 1/2 HEA1)
T: SW friendly veg pizza and SW wedges (HEA2 HEB2 + 9) OH is literally forcing me to make this tonight, he loves it so much and i really cant be bothered preparing it tonight!

Synage: 10.5
Wee edit: ketchup 1 syn
Syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Gem_bear said:
12 Aug 2011

WI this morning showed me 3 pounds on! Poo! I am now 3 over Target but probably 5 on since I was last here. Everything has been mental, new job and got engaged! :) so its been hard to stay on track at times...I cant seem to re focus 100% and now 3 pounds on in a week?! So here I am!! How is everyone?

Wow fab news congratulations on your engagement. U will shift that pesky 3lbs no problem :) x

Sat 13th Aug

So bizzare! I had a naughty peak at the scales this morning and I am back down to target! I knew i shouldn't peak but I have never put on 3 pounds in a week in my life! Hmmm...water retention or do I need new scales?

Trying to get back to just enjoying cooking healthy food and experimenting a bit so having a bit of a SW foodie day today.

Brunch: Spanish Omlette with quorn sausages (2 syns) PHEW!! Filling! Coffee (part hea)

D: Having a bit of a feast with an italliano twist :eating:
Loaded potato skins with Mozz Cheese (part HEA) (Thanks for that idea Jules ;))
Spag Bol with wmeal pasta (4 syns)
HM wmeal garlic pizza and cheese bread (HEB+ 3.5 ish syns)
Red wine :party0036:Quantity unknown...

Syns: 9.5 + vino

Very excited, met with my potential florist today, he was very enthusiastic and creative, at a good price too. I think my bouquet is going to be AMAZING

Edit: just under 3/4 of a bottle consumed so will say 18 syns
Total synage: 27.5
So far: 39

Last edited:
Spanish omlettes. Saturdays brunch

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110813_165647.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110813_165647.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 44
  • ForumRunner_20110813_165711.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110813_165711.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 45
Ooh glad you liked the skins recipe! Love those. Your food looks yummy. Just checking... Did you know the new quorn sausies are synned now? I'm gutted to have to syn them, I hardly eat them anymore and they used to be my staple brekkie on the weekend! Xxxx

Oh and as for the 3lb, could be a natural fluctuation? Xxxx

julesm said:
Ooh glad you liked the skins recipe! Love those. Your food looks yummy. Just checking... Did you know the new quorn sausies are synned now? I'm gutted to have to syn them, I hardly eat them anymore and they used to be my staple brekkie on the weekend! Xxxx

Oh and as for the 3lb, could be a natural fluctuation? Xxxx

Yeah maybe a natural fluctuation...strange! Is is all of the quorn sausages now? I noticed there seemed to be different types...cumberland, Bbq etc. I think the ones I ate this morning were just normal ones. Gutting! Are they big synage? Xx

Gem_bear said:
Yeah maybe a natural fluctuation...strange! Is is all of the quorn sausages now? I noticed there seemed to be different types...cumberland, Bbq etc. I think the ones I ate this morning were just normal ones. Gutting! Are they big synage? Xx

Never mind, found them! Gutting! It's not much but everything adds up doesn't it? Oh well, thanks for the info! Xxx

Sunday 14th August

Here is a pic of our wee feast last night.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110814_095601.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110814_095601.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 46
Laura_carlburgess said:
Wow fab news congratulations on your engagement. U will shift that pesky 3lbs no problem :) x

Thanks Laura! How are you getting on?

So after my rant i did let go eventually! It's been about 3 months since I have been on here. I think I needed a time out because it was getting too intense but I eventually found it hard to be good without the support u get on this forum. Was still sticking to SW quite well but just allowing myself to many syns really! Naughty naughty! Bad habits!

It's hard work keeping yourself thin! :) Xx

Gem_bear said:
Never mind, found them! Gutting! It's not much but everything adds up doesn't it? Oh well, thanks for the info! Xxx

Really gutted. I had some of the asda ones today as they're half a syn per sos and they're quite big and juicy. Nowhere near as nice as the quorn though. Boooo! Annoyed with quorn for doing that.

Wow your dinner looks just lovely!!! Really delish, those little pizzas look like they're straight out of a restaurant! And you've laid your wee table so nicely! :)

Gem_bear said:
12 Aug 2011

Congratulations!!! Planning a wedding is so exciting!! Xxx

Gem_bear said:
Thanks Laura! How are you getting on?

So after my rant i did let go eventually! It's been about 3 months since I have been on here. I think I needed a time out because it was getting too intense but I eventually found it hard to be good without the support u get on this forum. Was still sticking to SW quite well but just allowing myself to many syns really! Naughty naughty! Bad habits!

It's hard work keeping yourself thin! :) Xx

Hey Hun

Yes it is very hard work because bad habits start keeping back in. I too stopped coming on for a couple weeks for the same reason getting too intense with it. Have come to the conclusion now to have a happy balance is that I follow sw Sunday through to Friday afternoon and then Friday afternoon to Saturday night I have whatever I want (kinda within reason on a Friday but but if booze is involved on a Saturday night I don't have much hope haha) :) done it for a couple of weeks now and it's seemed to work have levelled out. So my diary isn't going to really involve a weekend as no point putting it up haha.

So back to it this morning with my heb of porridge and my soya milk (will syn as minimal so I can then have cheese with my omelette at dinnertime) and chopped strawberries but then oh rang me from working begging to have a curry tonight eek so that's put me right out of my flow now

On the plus side though am doing the 30ds every day (haven't done it yet today thou oops) and my aerobics instructor is back from her holidays so back to two days a week doing an hours class. Going on holiday in just over 3 weeks need to get beach body ready...if that's possible haha x

Back