ProPoints Mrs-s honeymoon diet diary

I feel starving now though so much! Think I'll have to have to have some toast! Still only used 15 weeklys though n it's Friday tomoz and iv got my aps! Looking forward to kfc treat tomoz but thinking I might wait til Monday for it so doesn't bloat me and affect wi ??

Well done with resisting Hun, the bleach on the sweets has made me belly laugh!!
Did it feel good to bin em?
I binned some biscuits yesterday it felt ace! Lol
;-)

Mmm kfc!!! Wot day is ur wi? I always have some sugar free jelly made up in the fridge in Case I get the munchies n want something sweet xx

It's on Monday! I think I know what it is though, I'm missing that really stuffed full feeling you don't get with dieting, I like feeling full like I cant eat anymore n cus I'm used to it if I don't feel like that after iv eaten I think I'm still hungry but I'm not iygwim?

Yeah I no what u mean in the other way round I hate that full feeling it makes me feel sick wen hav ate too much. Itl get easier wen u get used to not eating as much xx

I know it's always first few weeks of back on the wagon then I start feeling full again from what I eat! Didn't have anything else so only 30pp used today :) and 0 weeklys :) night girls x

Wishbird007 said:
Well done with resisting Hun, the bleach on the sweets has made me belly laugh!!
Did it feel good to bin em?
I binned some biscuits yesterday it felt ace! Lol
;-)

I still really wanted them but was okay after a minute! It's an old trick me n my old Housemate used to do if something we didn't trust yourself not to pick at like leftover cake etc we would squirt fairy liquid on so we definatly couldn't lol x

must be a tricky trick huh. but i bet it's hard. :p

good idea Mrs x

I do it with LOs left overs all the time! It's easy just to nick smiley face off the plate or a couple of chicken dippers or something when he's finished and I bet if you do it everyday it adds so many extra points on!

I'm so looking forward to kfc tonight lol, gunna try have low point day til then so I don't use too many weeklys! Just Gavin porridge and cherrys now just gunna snack on fruit and have maybe ww meal for lunch as low pps! Legs are still hurting so no excercise! :(

Yummy! KFC. :D xx

I like the motivation to actually count the points!! Only way to keep the weight loss going really but its easy to not do it. I'm finding all this positively very encouraging, its making me want to try harder to track everything!!

Well done :)

piiiinksocks said:
I like the motivation to actually count the points!! Only way to keep the weight loss going really but its easy to not do it. I'm finding all this positively very encouraging, its making me want to try harder to track everything!!

Well done :)

I started tracking everything last time if I nicked a few chips or had bit of toast that LO left I'd not put it on but I do now cus if you think you might have 3pp extra a day that's 21 extra a week and it soon adds up doesn't it!

I love tracking everything to it gives you something to do and it's actually quite fun! That's a bit sad of me! Lol x

Breakfast -
Porridge w cherries 4pp

Lunch -
2 slices ww bread w low fat cottage cheese and pineapple 6pp
1 clementine 0pp

Dinner -
Kfc fillet burger, medium chips, diet pepsi/pepsi max, regular gravy 21pp

Daily 31/34 so far when had dinner but going to have few glasses wine with my neighbours tonight so few weeklys will be gone with that but still doing good and it is Friday so treat day but still in points with lots to spare! :)

Marnie:) said:
I love tracking everything to it gives you something to do and it's actually quite fun! That's a bit sad of me! Lol x

I do it on my phone downloaded an app for it it's same as tracker on ww app but I know what I'm doing now so don't wanna pay for it cus it don't motivate me n don't like ww forums bit cliquey lol

I don't pAy either I use my folder and books I buy the tracker diary things off eBay! Lol so I have to do it buy hand x

I have the books I got off eBay I did a trial online but didnt like it think my tracker for iPhone was like 2 or 3 quid so not bad! Iv compared with my friend calculator and it's always the same so I know it's right haha

Back