Mrs-s weightloss diary

I can't give up this time otherwise all being careful through pregnancy will be a waste of time! I know I'll be happier and more confident if I'm at size I want to be, I don't want to be tiny just don't want to have a big belly hanging over top of my jeans and I want to feel healthy and not feel huge next to DH x

Thursday 5th July 2012

Breakfast - 178 cals
Frosties w ss milk

Lunch - 427 cals
Chocolate cake
sprite zero

Total 605 cals

Chocolate cake for lunch, stupid but it was staring at me!
No idea about tea! Maybe pasta?

Having dominos tonight. Me and DH have been talking and with my hardly sleeping and feeling abit down have decided to take a few weeks break from dieting. Until LO is in a better routine through the night and I'm abit less stressed etc. I'm only 1-1.5 stone from goal so it won't take long once my head is in it, I just don't want to be struggling. Think I will still food diary but not count the calories for a while.

So not weighed this morning decided not to weigh til 3rd August. 4 weeks away. No calories counting, still keep food diary and then see whats going on in a few weeks. It's just one extra stress I don't need at the moment!

Friday 6th July 2012

Breakfast
Shape white chocolate dessert
Hazelnut options hot chocolate

Lunch
Big mac meal

Dinner
None

Last edited:
Theres no point dieting if your not in the right frame of my mind so a lil break should do you good :) I think for myself it helped not dieting straight after birth, im very determined now which I havent been for a long time, even with the sleepless nights I still feel motivated, where before pregnancy I was always on and off diets so it does feel different this time x

Yesterday

Saturday 7th July 2012

Breakfast
none

Lunch
Half a mini scotch egg
Slice of birthday cake
Can of coke
Half a cupcake

Dinner
3/4 dr oetker cheese and tomato pizza
Chocolate sundae dessert

Hiya hunny, uv really stuck to CC while the rest of us have done every diet under the sun!!!! You deserve a break and u are probably sticking to allowed calories anyway. I'm almost at goal now thanks to a tummy bug which sped things up a bit and once I've done my re-feed I'm hoping to start either WW or SW to maintain.

Monday -

Breakfast -
Hazelnut options

Lunch -
2 boxes micro chips
2x small slices bread w flora
Handful grated cheese,
Light mayo

Dinner -
Half share bag of giant buttons
Half 500ml bottle coke

Snacks -
2x cup of tea 1 sugar

Yesterday was

Breakfast -
Mint options

Lunch -
None

Dinner -
3 fish fingers
Mashed potato
Baked beans
2x slices bread w flora

Snacks -
Half 500ml bottle coke
Couple of rhubarb and custard boiled sweets

Not doing bad calorie wise I don't think it's just the eating properly and regularly I struggle with when not dieting. Like when I'm on a diet I'm always thinking of food so i seem to eat a lot more often!

You deserve a break - give yourself a rest from all the dieting marlarky and thinking what to have next etc....and once LO is more settled you may find it works better for you.

kats

Still Off diet but hardly eaten since Thursday as I've got an abscess and my face all swelled up I look mega deformed :(

I've spent all day looking at JUDDD and think I might try it, I've hardly ate all weekend so I'm used to it now do it might be a good time to try, I love the idea of it. Think I will start tomorrow and figure out what days I'll weigh in etc!

468 cals for down days 2340 cals for high I was thinking

Friday UD
Saturday UD
Sunday DD
Monday UD
Tuesday DD
Wednesday UD
Thursday DD

Weigh in Friday mornings like usual x

Back