MrsBurgundy's diet, dramas and diary entries!!

I don't know if I meant that... That's about a stone from where I am now (13st 1.5 is club 10, and currently 14st 1) so perhaps I meant July?!

Honestly, I don't know!! So tired right now its unreal!!! X

Hmmmn, not sure i can agree to that!! Even though i tried to get an early night, i didn't fall asleep till gone midnight, and today i just can't get with it!! Blah!!

I've edited my goals though, to say July, cos even i don't think i can lose a stone in 5 weeks!!! (though it would be nice!)

Just had a lovely impromtu breakfast and having a coffee now (though doesn't seem to be working!!)

Breakfast: 2 x slices Nimble (HEB) with 3x Joe's Sausages, and mushrooms!! YUM!!

Lunch: Leftover curry 1/2 Rogan Josh (3), Boiled Rice, Poppadom (4) and 1/2 saag stuff (3)

Dinner: No Idea - at theatre tonight, so a chicken salad probably!!

Snacks: Grapes

Liquids: Coffee

Syns: 10

Hey!! Sorry for the silence, not been around much as busy. Unfortunately it's meant that I've been completely off plan this weekend. Will be on superspeed soup and scan bran all week!! Hope ur doing better xxx love and hugs xxx

Hey sweetheart!! Just checking back in as I'm on my way to work!! I love holidays, but always fail to plan for them and miss the routine of work!! I think I managed half and half! I didn't count syns as such, but did try to make sensible choices (barring dessert in ikea at Milton Keynes) but I'm not going to be surprised if I've sts or gained this week, as it's all my own fault!!!

How are you getting on?! Just about to go read your diary! Good weekend?! Hope you've managed to stay on track!!

Love and hugs! Xxxxxx

Right, well, i've oficially drawn a line under the bank holiday and back on track as of now!!! (Well, this morning!)
Have a blazing headache at the moment, but nothing seems to be shifting it!! Have taken tablets, but think it's my fault as i bite my tongue when i'm nervous and because i'm tense it causes headaches!!! Duh!!

Anyway - onto my food diary:

Breakfast: 1 x Oat so Simple (HEB) with skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch: Superspeed soup, 0% yogurt

Dinner: No idea yet - probably steak and sw ships with salad

Snacks: Scan bran (HEB) with cottage cheese and pineapple, 3 x nutella cakes (2.5)

Liquids: coffee, slim tea, water

Syns: 2.5

On another note - i'm very excited as my new clothes should come today AND my fake "wedding" rings (for Jordan!) and can't wait!!! Hahahaha!! Showed my OH and he liked them, i was going to order his too, as he chose one, but then thought he'd like to try and make his t work (He works in a gears factory as a mechanical engineer, so right up his street!) So will be interested to see how that works!!!! Bless him!

Not sure why i always seem to go off the rails on the weekend or bank holidays. I mean, it's not like i'm deprived of anything on SW, but i think it's my "adolescent" mindset of dieting, that i have to have the things i'm limited to in excess!

For example: Before the theatre, i thought i'd be good and have chicken salad, but when i get there (Pizza Express) I order the Pizza Leggera Gustosa (Which is the light version of a pizza with the middle cut out and salad in the middle) Seriously yummy, but not sure how synful as i won't look!
THEN, i was gently coerced into have dessert and coffee, which wasn't necessary, but i do indeed only live once, and figured why not!?

I think that then was the trigger that i'd been "so good" in the week, that i was just treating my "good behaviour" by eating loads!

Had carvery on Saturday evening (after having a Great day on SW) But had about 5 Scan bran (for the first time!) and then overindulged at the carvery, and have never had such stomach ache in my life!! And without getting too crude, i think i lost about a stone in weight when i could finally "go" to the loo!! Still, at least i know it works!! Hahaha!!

Sunday was a complete write off, with travelling to Milton Keynes - we stopped at services and had a full english (All cooked in oil and utterly vile) and then went to ikea, and didn't want a main meal as wasn't *that* hungry, so opted for their dime cake and chocolate mousse, which was DIVINE, but about a milion syns. Didn't eat anything else that day cos my stomach still felt awful!!

Then there was yesterday, and we went to Crystal Palace Park (instead of Brands) but still to watch motorsport!!
We got picnic stuff from waitrose, and i had a salad, and sushi, and we had a scotch egg each, which wasn't too bad!! And i had a fry light stir fry when we got home!! The bad bit of yesterday was the bowl of cereal (Crunchy nut cornflakes, unmeasured) about 9pm.

Totally uncalled for, but needed.

All in all, when dissected, it doesn't sound as bad as i feel it should, but i still feel like i've let myself down. So going to be really strict for the next week or so - and may even have to follow Zekes plan. I'd like to be at least a stone lighter than original weight by Jordan......
Note to self: SORT YOURSELF OUT!! It's gonna be hard enough walking around in 40degrees heat, without carrying the weight of an extra toddler.

So - will be planning for the next few days as best i can, so i'm not caught out!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taking a leaf out of Zeke's book: here is a tweaked version of her "strict week" plan. I still need to plan some more though!!

HeB - 27g Oat so Simple Original and 1 Scan Bran/Ryvita (to be topped with Cottage Cheese & Pineapple)

HeA - 350 ml Skimmed milk

Fruit - Minimum of 3 (Banana, Grapes, Cherries?!)

Yogurts - Max 2 a day

Treat - No idea yet!!

Large salad + large plate of veg

Syns - 10 total

Drink 2L of plain water

Have at least one cup of slim tea

[STRIKE]HeB - 27g Oat so Simple Original and 1 Scan Bran/Ryvita (to be topped with Cottage Cheese & Pineapple) [/STRIKE]:checkmark green:

[STRIKE]HeA - 350 ml Skimmed milk[/STRIKE]:checkmark green:

Fruit - Minimum of 3 (Banana, Grapes, Cherries?!)

[STRIKE]Yogurts - Max 2 a day[/STRIKE]:checkmark green:

Treat - No idea yet!!

Large salad +
[STRIKE]large plate of veg[/STRIKE] (Veg in soup!) :checkmark green:

Syns - 10 total

Drink 2L of plain water

[STRIKE]Have at least one cup of slim tea[/STRIKE]:checkmark green:

Not looking too bad so far!! Will have to pick something up for dinner, as going to my friends after work which i'd forgoten about, but will get a low syn ready meal and salad to take with me!!!

Just having a few frozen grapes with my 0% yogurt, but have no fruit here with me other than that, so can't have my 3 atm!!!

Still, will get it right eventually!! xxx

Well hello hello!!!

Glad you have drawn a line under it! Not doing that is a far bigger syn :)D) than a few days off plan.

Who tried (and succeeded) in getting you to have dessert before the theatre?! :hmm:That was VERY naughty of them!

Sorry to hear about the stomach ache :( I have a pack of scan bran but I haven't tried it yet. Not sure I am that tempted now!

Hey!!! Absolutely!! I need to sort myself out! Although, having looked a my diary, it's going to be tough!!
Not only is OH away for a week or so from Friday (which is just depressing!) but i'm off to Alton Towers for two days, and then off for a birthday dinner, and a dinner and theatre night the following week, so being strict may be a little tough!!!

Will stick with it though!! Just have to keep myself in check!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[STRIKE]HeB - 27g Oat so Simple Original and 1 Scan Bran/Ryvita (to be topped with Cottage Cheese & Pineapple)[/STRIKE]:checkmark green:

[STRIKE]HeA - 350 ml Skimmed milk[/STRIKE]:checkmark green:

[STRIKE]Fruit - Minimum of 3 (Banana, Grapes, Cherries?!)[/STRIKE]:checkmark green: (Pineapple, Melon, grapes)

[STRIKE]Yogurts - Max 2 a day[/STRIKE]:checkmark green: (Quark)

[STRIKE]Treat - Chinese for lunch![/STRIKE]:checkmark green:

1/3 Superfree

Syns - 10 total

Drink 2L of plain water

Have at least one cup of slim tea

Breakfast:
Oat so simple and milk

Lunch:
Leftover chinese (Boiled rice and beef in black bean sauce (
3). Quark.

Dinner: Turkey breast, peas, cabbage and boiled potatoes

Snacks: Fruit (Melon, grapes & Pineapple), Scan Bran with cottage cheese,

Syns:

Last edited:
Well, i'm impressed/happy - i somehow managed to STS - which is miles better than a gain!!
Really gonna work hard this week and get it shifted!!
xxxxx

Thanks darling!! Just on my way to work now and have all my books with me to plan my strict week!! Haha!! I'm determined to get down to the 13s by next weigh in, cos it really shouldn't take this long to lose half a stone so I need to get my act together!!

Sent off for another ring set which arrived this morning, but think it might be a bit too sparkly!! I'm keeping it anyway but may need a plainer one!! Haha! Will take pics when off the train!! Xxx

Back