MrsC999's JUDDD diary

What are your daily cals looking like on a typical UP and DD ?

Didn't keep track on first UD but will of been at least 2000 as I was at a jubilee street party with all the usual buffet food naughties. It was all I ate that day tho.

DD 450
UD 2000
DD 840c - did 1 hour netball
UD 2000c
DD 580c - 20 lengths swim
UD 1850c
DD 1200 - turned into ID
UD 2000
DD 625
UD 1750 - 1 hour netball
DD 450 :)

Your UP days are looking brill and I am not being critical here just trying to be helpful but I don't think your body has had the chance to get into the rythm yet, if you are sts then at least its not a gain but as you are wanting to lose weight I would try really hard to stick to under 500 cals at least for 2 weeks with a strict alternate day swing. you have done 5 DD out of 11 2 of those well over 500, PLEASE dont think I am being critical I am not I am trying to help you so that you get the proper effect from this diet, also you can't offset cals especially on a DD day its not really to do with cals spent but cals actually in, your body needs to recognise the feast/ famine routine so that it starts to work more efficiently, so you must eat around 500 or under despite exercise at least for the first 2 weeks. I feel terrible posting this as if I am critising or belittling your efforts but I am honestly trying to help you see some losses :hug99:

Morning. Don't feel terrible Jo.
I know my DD's haven't been good, I'm really struggling with them. I didn't find it too hard doing CD but I think being able to eat so much on my UD's is just making me more hungry on the DD's. I haven't eaten extra because of the exercise, it just happens to have landed that way so far as my exercise days are fixed.
I will keep going next week and plan my food better on DD's then hopefully see some results
I appreciate you taking the time to post back. Thank you, have a good day.
XxX

Hi hun, its not that your DD s have been terrible on any normal diet they would be looking pretty damn good x , its just they are the key to this diet especially in the initial stages and I want to see the scales go down for you x

What are you eating on DDs? I've said it before somewhere here - I think it helps to keep them as boring as possible! How carby are they? Sometimes it's easier to stick to mainly protein on a DD.

Hello im new to juddd so just popping by to say hey :)

Your doing really well so far :)

Have a lovely day xxx

Hi stef.
Hope u take to it better than I have. I'm really struggling with the DD's but hoping to manage them better next week.
X

Hi Lily.
I Had carbs the first my second and third DD's but since then have followed your advice and kept away from them mostly. I had a CD shake mid morning, lots of tea/coffee with milk to keep me going at work and then chicken with broccoli and carrots for tea. But my 625 day I had a mini roll that took me over. I'm planning to do better next week. Ru UD today?
X

I'm sure it will get better hun! I'm so used to having few calories but if I came to this not previously of done the diets I have I would struggle too! Is it and UD or DD today? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I came from doing Cambridge so thought the DD's would be easy.
It's a UD today... I don't have any problem with those :)
X

Oh yeah u did, it will soon settle hun, ur body will get used to it soon, stick at it :)

Have U been using cd products on ur dd's? X

I did my first DD but the next 2 I tried having proper food but that made of go right over on calories. So since then I've had 1 shake mid morning and mainly protein the rest of the day, oh and milk in my tea and coffee
X

Maybe it's just finding what's right for u on a dd?

I've had today 2 shakes and a chicken salad for tea!

Have a lovely evening xxxx

I did my first DD but the next 2 I tried having proper food but that made of go right over on calories. So since then I've had 1 shake mid morning and mainly protein the rest of the day, oh and milk in my tea and coffee
X

Hey!
Hope you're ok :)

I hope that youve had a lovely evening- you're doing sooo well so keep thinking positive :D

Ruth
x

Have a good day x

Hi Jo and Ruth
Yes having a good day thanks. Hope you both are too.
Been really busy today and just got back from seeing the Olympic torch relay in Durham. Was very exciting.
Anyway I've had less than 300 so far and have a chicken casserole ready to eat and it smells lovely but I'm not starving and could probably manage without it... Would it be better to keep my calories as low as possible? Or not make any difference as long as I stay under 500?

Decisions decisions
X

Personally I'd go with what your body is telling you. It says it's not hungry, so why force yourself to have more? Think how great you will feel tomorrow too knowing you were able to resist food.
The trick is low DD and keep to target on UD.
But - if you do have some enjoy every bite. Xx

gentoo/aptenny

Glad you had a good day and I would listen to gentoo and do what your body is telling you to do!

Have a lovely day today!

Ruth
X

I was peckish but not ravenous so didn't have my evening meal, but by 10pm I was starving... Resisted eating tho except a slice of ham. So total calories for yesterday were under 350 but still not back to my JUDDD start weight :-(
Glad it's an UD today X

Back