MrsC999's JUDDD diary

I was peckish but not ravenous so didn't have my evening meal, but by 10pm I was starving... Resisted eating tho except a slice of ham. So total calories for yesterday were under 350 but still not back to my JUDDD start weight :-(
Glad it's an UD today X

Don't worry you have done really well!! You WILL get there!!
Have faith, im so proud of you :)

Ruth
x

Thanks Ruth, I hope so. My friend who got me started on CD is waiting and watching to see if JUDDD works then will follow suit, but she's asking me every other day what I've lost so I'm feeling the pressure!
Think I've gone over 2000 calories today. Had it all planned out but when visiting my dad today started on the wine earlier than intended and I'd already had an unplanned giant cookie before that when visiting my stepdad.
X

Last edited:
Thanks Ruth, I hope so. My friend who got me started on CD is waiting and watching to see if JUDDD works then will follow suit, but she's asking me every other day what I've lost so I'm feeling the pressure!
Think I've gone over 2000 calories today. Had it all planned out but when visiting my dad today started on the wine earlier than intended and I'd already had an unplanned giant cookie before that whew visiting my stepdad.
X

Don't worry about today- we all go over sometimes just stick with it and you'll see the great results!

You'll be able to tell you friend great things as this diet works so well :D

Ruth
x

My friend thinks I should go back to CD at the mo, and reckons I would of been down to 11.5st by now if I'd stuck with it
X

Well how do YOU feel- thats what matters!!!

Ruth
x

Ruth is right you have to do what you feel is right for you, If I were you I would give it a week, keep to your limits esp DD's and then see what the scales say, if you are still unsure and the scales are not moving despite you sticking to it then at least you have given it a proper go ;) I am pretty sure though if you do stick to it then you will be pleasantly surprised, take care x

Morning mrs c, hope you have a good day x

Morning everyone. Nice to have a lovely sunny day.
DD today and I'm going to tackle then differently and try to have nothing more than tea/coffee and water all day at work then a small meal tonight to try and keep my calories as low as possible.
I'm also going to copy Noms and invest in some body analyser scales so I can see the body fat and water %'s so that I can hopefully see some changes there if my weight sticks
Have a happy Monday everyone
XxX

MrsC999 said:
Morning everyone. Nice to have a lovely sunny day.
DD today and I'm going to tackle then differently and try to have nothing more than tea/coffee and water all day at work then a small meal tonight to try and keep my calories as low as possible.
I'm also going to copy Noms and invest in some body analyser scales so I can see the body fat and water %'s so that I can hopefully see some changes there if my weight sticks
Have a happy Monday everyone
XxX

Sounds like a good day! Let me know what the scales are like :)

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Struggling with just tea and coffee al work, new daytime menu

Milk 100
cheddar babybel cheese 70
WW yogurt 60

Bought the scales, will suss the instructions tonight
X

MrsC999 said:
Struggling with just tea and coffee al work, new daytime menu

Milk 100
cheddar babybel cheese 70
WW yogurt 60

Bought the scales, will suss the instructions tonight
X

Still sounds good!!!

All I've eaten is 8 mini Kievs and drank lots of coffee!!!

Eeeek!

Ruth
X

Well done on the DD, let us now what the scales are like , mine are supposed to do that but after they have weighed you the fat and water just comes up as ERR2 :mad: They have never worked??

Hope you're ok and that you've had a lovely evening!!!

Ruth
X

Have come to bed early to make sure I don't eat anything else today, and have been setting up my new scales.
I know I should of waited till morning to weigh but wanted to know if the fat and water readings work... So my results were;
Weight 11.13.2
Fat 36.8%
Water 46.1%
Not sure what any of that means at the mo but will weigh again in the morning and then try and work out what it all means.
My old WW scales say 12.0.25 tonight so 1lb difference.
X

Morning hope you have a good day, I would love some new scales but as we are redecorating and moving bedrooms around we have loads to buy so will have to wait, will enjoy seeing your results instead x

Hi Jo.
I felt the scales were a bit of an anticlimax to be honest. I was so dying for them, but don't really understand what the percentages mean and I found them quite hard to read. My old WW scales light up so are very easy to read.
These had me squinting to see the readings and then u need to write them down, and being 3 different measurements u don't get long before they disappear.... But at least they work and I will only get on them once a week (like I should anyway)
UD today :)
Have a good day
XxX

Hey how have u got on today? I often think what the results would be if I stayed on vlcd, but i know I don't want to be on it anymore, need to get into my head I am happy to loose the last 2.5 stone slowly, do whatever u feels right hun, cnt help of the scale front I Dnt have a clue lol. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi stef.
The UD's are easy :)
I reached my original target of 3 stone on CD, but part way through decided 3.5 stone would be better so it would give me room to gain a few pounds at the end without hitting 12 stone again (hopefully)
Anyway once I reached 3 stone I decided to have a diet break and try to maintain for a couple of months because I was so bored with it all, and also happily fitting comfortably into all my old clothes.
I stumbled on JUDDD by accident really just having a nosy through other Minimins threads.
From the outset I just thought this would be a nice way to try and maintain my weight... But other people are doing so well that I want those losses too! And my immediate 3lb gain upset me when others have moved over from VLCD's and not had a gain or even a loss.
So now I'm going to try and keep off the scales till Saturday morning and hope that by then I get back to my start weight (after 2 more DD's) and then carry on from that Just weighing weekly and hopefully getting a loss like the others
X

Everyone's different w hen comin off vlcd'S, did u refeed for a week after u came off it? As the refeed is usually what stops the gain, for most anyway. But I say a gain should always be expected after coming off a vlcd and 3lb is fine! After All u did loose that bit extra to prepare ;)

Have a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning mrsc, have a good day x

Back