MrsC999's JUDDD diary

I'm not in the mood for my DD. I had a few drinks watching the football last night and now have the munchies today.
Also my planned UD/DD's for the rest of the week are now tricky because our next match is Sunday which should be a DD for me. I am already out with friends eating and drinking on Saturday night... But Sunday in the pub watching the England v Italy match will require a few drinks.
Even if I have 2 UD's at the weekend that then gives me problems the weekend after because I'm out again on the Friday....
Problems problems, just when I start getting into the swing of it.

Have a good day everyone
X

Have an intermediate day on the Sunday and stick to low cal drinks like vodka and diet coke?

Have 2 UPs this weekend and then work out how to alter next weekends, I have always had 2 UPs, I have been weighing daily last week and this and the weight I gain over those 2 days is neutralised by my next DD so by the end of the week it has no affect on my losses, don't lose heart a good DD can sort out any overeating issues x

Thanks for the replies.

I've gone over on my DD today, 650 but I'm quite pleased with that really. This morning I had every intention of it turning into an ID if not an UD.
Night night x

Have a good day mrsc x

Morning have a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you're ok and that you're feeling positive :)

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Morning all
DD yesterday and kept to 500 but burned off 200 exercising. Also after taking a laxative I went to the toilet after 8 days not going (sorry TMI).
So decided to make today my official weigh in because UD today ID tomorrow UD Monday DD Tuesday... And I've lost 1lb since last week. Below are my details since starting JUDDD as I won't be on a computer to update my signature properly until Monday.

11st 12lb start weight
Wk1 12st 1lb - 3lb gain
Wk2 11st 13lb - 2lb loss
Wk3 11st 12lb - 1lb loss
So I'm finally back to my start weight after 3 long weeks. So hopefully I can continue to lose weight over the next 10 weeks until my holiday :)

I am going to try my best to keep off the scales now for 2 weeks.
XxX

Well done mrsc:happy096: looks like it is clicking into place for you now xx

Well done mrs c xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done that's excellent!

You're doing really well :D

Ruth
X

Gutted with the football. We were rubbish and didn't deserve to get to penalties tonigh but still a shame :-(
X

MrsC999 said:
Gutted with the football. We were rubbish and didn't deserve to get to penalties tonigh but still a shame :-(
X

I completely agree!
Too many people pinning their hopes on it!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Morning Mrsc, sorry about the Football but it would have been a travesty if Italy had gone out, how they didn't score is beyond me and England well, the least said about them the better , I was going to bet on Spain, wish I had now :rolleyes: Anyway have a good day x

I am just catching up with the diaries, how r u doing? x

I'm fed up to be honest, been really down for a few days. I had my first double UD's at the weekend and should be on a DD but have had 600 so far and am starving. My tummy is making really loud noises and OH is sitting next to me eating a curry. I went for a run earlier. First time in over 2 year. Only did 2 miles running 100 walking 30 but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Finally shook off my hangover. Roll on tomorrow's UD

Hope everyone else has had a good day XxX

aw! i hate these days, just take it easy and look after yourself. well done on the run, did it help any?? x

The run helped while I was out but as soon as I got home I slumped again :-(

aw :-( what is it? stuff going on or a diet low? x

My 6 year old son has a very bad behaviour problem at the moment. He's been getting progressively worse for a couple of months now and it's wearing me down, I prefer being at work than home at the moment and I feel terrible for that. I could do with a visit from super nanny...

Back