MrsC999's JUDDD diary

Hi MrsC999's,

I don't think I could have stepped away from the pie! JUDDD will be all forgiving especially after the badminton. A new day tomorrow.

WB x

I do not grunt tennis style but there are quite a few in the club that do. I seemed to be target practice tonight... Shot 5 times with the shuttle, twice by my own doubles partner. They really hurt, I'll be checking for bruises tomorrow, the men slam way too hard for me.
Hungry again now, I should go to bed to avoid the last bit of pie.... But hoping to catch an update from Ruth about her day at work
X

I'm sorry that you were target practice, but I have an image of minnie mouse playing dodgeball with giant shuttle cock thingies which is mildly amusing me :)

17 lost : 50 to goal

Morning mrsc, hope you havent got too many brusies after yesterday !! Have a good day x

Ouch to being hit! Hope the bruises arnt too sore! Have a lovely day xx

I do not grunt tennis style but there are quite a few in the club that do. I seemed to be target practice tonight... Shot 5 times with the shuttle, twice by my own doubles partner. They really hurt, I'll be checking for bruises tomorrow, the men slam way too hard for me.
Hungry again now, I should go to bed to avoid the last bit of pie.... But hoping to catch an update from Ruth about her day at work
X

Oh bless you!!! What a lovely person you are!!!

Hope you aren't bruised!!!

Ruth
x

Morning mrs c how are you today x

Hope that you've had a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Hello all
Sorry I'm quiet, lots going on but maybe secret at the mo.
Not sure if I could give the game away here. Nothing to worry about but I'll be unlikely to post here for up to a month. Hope everyone else carries on doing well. I'll still be watching
XxX

Hope everything goes ok, let us know when its all sorted xxx :)

OOOH very cloak and dagger mrsc, hope its nothing bad or serious, please come back when its sorted xx

I hope that everything is ok!
And I Will worry because I will miss you!

Like Jo said I hope it's nothing too serious!

Take care!

Ruth
X

I've made a guess...

time2go said:
I've made a guess...

I was gonna guess too! Do you think she's pregnant?!?! Or have I gone insane?

Ruth
X

Thats what I was thinking Ruth ???

No I'm not pregnant... My husband would have a fit a the thought of a third ginger terror in our household... Lol
And it's nothing to worry about. I hope to reveal all soon
XXX

Ooooh a new job ???? Hope its something nice x

Stop guessing!!!

I've just remembered I bought a sack of soleros last week and haven't tried one yet... I hope it lives up to the hype ;-)
X

Back