MrsDannyDyer's now proud Mummy to baby Jessica :)

Jessica is now 10 weeks and is 10lb 10!!! She had her jags on wed, and was crabby after them.

Shes in a great wee routine now. Goes to bed at 8.30, wakes about 5.30 for a quick feed and goes back down until between 9.30-10.30 :) Cant wait until i get off the steroids so i can sleep too.

Jessica fights her feeds (not sure if ive mentioned this b4). She cries for her feeds then cries through them! mentioned to the HV a few times and she was useless. Anyway she had her 6 week check this week, late i know. and i mentioned it to the gp and he has changed her milk to cow&gate pepti jnr. So far so good, tho she doesnt drink much. 3-4ozs 5 times a day...

I bought an mp3 player to wak more, and i have been. But the diet has gone to pot. im so angry with myself after i did so well losing so much after i had Jessica. But going to kick myself into touch and get stuck into it b4 summer. We got a new sainsburys opened up the road from me. so thats great and handy as the nearest supermarket was 14 miles away, so for quickness it was always the co op or takeaways... Had a look at there ready made meals and theres plenty healthy ones there.

Its just so hard getting dinner. I dont usually get to sit down n eat my dinner until the kids are in bed. Usually when Rhiannon is sleeping its 9.30. so i end up snackin on crap all day. Its amazing how hard it is to get out the habit when u have fallen back into it. yet i didnt eat any snacks for 3 weeks while i was in hospital...

still attending the hosp for my platelets. tho they were up slightly after my last blood transfusion. so there reducing the steroids which is great as i cant sleep while on them.

Think thats all for now folks :)

Sounds like Jessica is a wee angel! Hope she settles better on the new milk :)
Hope your platelets sort themselves out soon and you can look forward to a good nights sleep! x

Back