MrsP's journey to slimdom <3

Fine thanks, I managed to get to target end of May, lowering it in July, and got there end of August. Maintaining is not quite so easy, but it's certainly worth it - so, carry on the way you are, keep that determination and you'll succeed

Thanks so much for your encouragement.

Amazing you getting to target, you've cracked it hun! Maintaining is always the tricky bit! I will succeed just as you have!

Xxx

Day 3:

Helloooooo day3 this means in nearly halfway through week 1 100% focus and on plan, not going to lie I'm itching to jump on scales!

So daddy came with me to my kids nativity, and let treat me to a cooked breakfast at the cafe! I could of cane of plan so easily when I saw the fried bread BUT .....

I had a trimmed breakfast which consisted of 3 trimmed bacon, 2 poached eggs, 3 mushrooms and beans I also had a diet coke! I feel so proud I didn't cave! MrsP of old so would'a done!

I came home and had a 250ml glass milk (heA) and a banana and clementine! Was panicking I hadn't had any superfree

So right now my day is leaving me happy and I cook when happy!

Just boiling some spuds to mash and mix in with a cooked bag of shredded leek, Brussels, and cabbage! I'll make these into little patties and have for lunch with some ham. I'll also eat a million grapes and another narna!

Off to check on my cooking!

P.s house smells of farts! Cheers to the cooking veg! X

Addicted to fruit right now! On the flip side I've never been for a dump so many times a day! Hahaha! X

Hubby best hurry home or I'm eating without him! I'm dying a slow death here! Ha

Plus can't wait to eat so I can eat dessert! lol x

Hey,

Well done on not caving in to a naughty breakie! I am also itching to get on the scales...think I will weigh on Saturday this week as I am going to my nans for my hair done and we all usually weigh together...didn't start till Tuesday though so not sure whether to wait till our usual Monday weigh in or not :-s

You are having a brill first week so far and if you carry on you will have a fab loss this week :)

hahaha at your house smelling of farts :p....the patties sound nice though xx

Cracking day but so tired so keeping this short and sweet! I'll reply properly tomorrow Ang! X

Breakfast: trimmed cafe breakfast , 3 bacon , 2 poached eggs, mushrooms and beans.

Mid morning banana and clementine x 2 , 250ml semi skimmed milk

Lunch potato, leek, Brussels and cabbage patties with bacon and 2 400g whole meal bread

Mid afternoon. ( was hefty food wise as had a very late dinner)
3x banana, 1 clementine abd a danio passion fruit yoghurt!

Dinner: baked potato with mushy peas on top and bacon and salad!

Evening : quark mixed with sweetner ( fake cream I call it) and strawberrys with a Freddo bar!

Total 6.5 syns today.
Washed everything down with 4 pints squash, diet coke can and a cup of black tea :)

Day 4 im'a ready for ya! X

Potato n veg patties from lunch! And tea tonight! Stuffed to bits now! X

Attachments

• image-852765540.jpg
    image-852765540.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image-387900095.jpg
    image-387900095.jpg
    749.4 KB · Views: 44
  • image-58186260.jpg
    image-58186260.jpg
    697.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2655595652.jpg
    image-2655595652.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 50
MrsP's journey to slimdom &lt;3

Day 3:

Helloooooo day3 this means in nearly halfway through week 1 100% focus and on plan, not going to lie I'm itching to jump on scales!

So daddy came with me to my kids nativity, and let treat me to a cooked breakfast at the cafe! I could of cane of plan so easily when I saw the fried bread BUT .....

I had a trimmed breakfast which consisted of 3 trimmed bacon, 2 poached eggs, 3 mushrooms and beans I also had a diet coke! I feel so proud I didn't cave! MrsP of old so would'a done!

I came home and had a 250ml glass milk (heA) and a banana and clementine! Was panicking I hadn't had any superfree

So right now my day is leaving me happy and I cook when happy!

Just boiling some spuds to mash and mix in with a cooked bag of shredded leek, Brussels, and cabbage! I'll make these into little patties and have for lunch with some ham. I'll also eat a million grapes and another narna!

Off to check on my cooking!

P.s house smells of farts! Cheers to the cooking veg! X

Oh, we'll done you, that's great determination in the cafe - brill, a bit of sacrifice means you can enjoy your syns later on why you want, and I reckon you enjoyed you're brekkie anyway!!

Love a bit of bubble and squeak !!

Day 4 today and couldn't resist the urge to jump on the scales!

Welllll I'm exactly 3.5lb down :) I think that's good but not 100% I would like more off really!

Anyways I feel soooooo constipated this morning, dunno why!

Having a early breakfast today of

Muller light vanilla
2 clementines
1 massive narna

Smiles to start the day! Xxx

Attachments

• image-892519875.jpg
    image-892519875.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 52
3.5lb is absolutely brilliant!!! You are doing brill! I must say even though on slimming world I eat lots of fruit and veg I struggle to go to the toilet which is very frustrating as I think that's why my losses aren't ever as good as I think they could be...I'm usually once a week :-s

I also had a sneak peak this morning and mine are down by 3lb but I am going to weigh officially tomorrow at my nans :) x

That's brilliant! I'm hoping I go today if not I think I have no option but to take something to help me. I'm so cramped up it hurts!

I feel proper rumble belly already so going to make myself a bacon and egg sarnie I think then have some fruit as my superfree!

Feel like I'm eating so so much! Maybe too much ?!?

Xxxx

Had to give it to the rumble Tum!

Bubble and squeak with mushrooms , bacon and beans! With my hea&b of 250ml semi and 2 400g slices!

Lush brunch! Will have a clementine in a bit! :) xxx

Attachments

• image-60469569.jpg
    image-60469569.jpg
    679.1 KB · Views: 41
Hey

I think as long as you only eat till you are full and don't continue stuffing food in once you feel satisfied then you aren't eating too much....you eat till you are satisfied :) I take Senokot every so often if I am struggling and it helps every time, so would recommend those.

x

Thanks ladies! X

After my brunch earlier I had a narna and pottered about for it abit!

Just had a bowl of tuna with some cucumber and couple of clementines as I'm out for a few hours tonight so dinner will prob be late!

Feeling good diet wise but cruddy about everything else! Ever feel like the weight on your shoulders is utterly unbearable?! Sigh!

Oh well on with the day ! X

Having a really disgustingly poop filled day! So stressed , tired n down! So what do I do oh that's right fluff it all up by binging! Going to say sod it and start again tomorrow if I can I've got a major weekend planned abd I'm out all weekend so may not get on track till Monday! I do it everytime! My brain is fluffed up I swear!

Off to wallow in my self pity x

Back