MrsP's journey to slimdom <3

Having a really disgustingly poop filled day! So stressed , tired n down! So what do I do oh that's right fluff it all up by binging! Going to say sod it and start again tomorrow if I can I've got a major weekend planned abd I'm out all weekend so may not get on track till Monday! I do it everytime! My brain is fluffed up I swear! Off to wallow in my self pity x

It's not always easy is it?! I have been arguing with myself all day as I really wanted fish and chips all because I'm hungover. It's my wi day tomorrow and there's no way I'm going to get a loss after all the alcohol yesterday

Tomorrow is a new day hun x

Someone's emotions and life get the better of us.
Your right a new day tomorrow do I'll try my best :) x

Having a really disgustingly poop filled day! So stressed , tired n down! So what do I do oh that's right fluff it all up by binging! Going to say sod it and start again tomorrow if I can I've got a major weekend planned abd I'm out all weekend so may not get on track till Monday! I do it everytime! My brain is fluffed up I swear!

Off to wallow in my self pity x

Awww don't beat yourself up about it....we all have off days! New day tomorrow and I know you will get straight back on track as you have had a great few days :) x

Mehhh friday 13th has been one rubbish day! Im on my second glass of wine..because i can.
Hope your ok! We have all had bad days,weekends, weeks! Its how you cope and how u get back on track that counts and makes everything ok again! :)

You ladies are so lovely! X

Thanks ladies! Crackers busy day today as decorating the new house again as I move 27 th dec!!! Yes clearly I didn't have a brain when deciding move date lol !

I've had a couple of biscuits this morning but will try to be on plan the weekend! If not I'm starting a fresh Monday! Don't help it's like mother Hubbard here! X

That sounds a bit like us 4 years ago, we moved house on the 18th Dec as we wanted to be in for Christmas! We were knocking a wall down on Boxing Day! x

Oh my really! I'm not that bonkers! Lol looking forward to getting in tho! X

Oh my really! I'm not that bonkers! Lol looking forward to getting in tho! X

Thanks hun! Think it's going to be fresh start Monday ! I'm just so busy it's hard to be on plan

Really appreciate the support x

Morning MrsP,

How are you? How was your weekend? Did you manage to stay in control a little over the weekend or was it a total write off? Hoping to hear that you are back on track this morning.....we can do this :) xxx

Back