MrsQuadkon's EE diary

Ladies, do you mind if I join your conversation? I was looking for someone doing an EE diary and found your thread.
I have been doing SW EE for a few weeks and have lost half a stone. Only joined MiniMins a week ago but am finding it really helpful. I am currently 12 st 13 and hoping to reach 11 stone as my first real target. Having some "slimming buddies" might just help keep me on track.
Friday is my usual weigh in day and unfortunately I stayed the same this week but have had a bit of a social week and wasn't as careful about keeping my food diary so no surprises.
Thanks in advance!

Thank you!
I am hopefully back on track...or at least will be by Monday! ;)
I think I'll post my food diary here on Monday as a way of keeping on track.
Have a good weekend

Hi biffy the more the merrier!

Sarg don't beat yourself up about the gain, I weigh daily and can fluctuate by a couple of pounds a day. Get right back on track and I'm sure the scales will be nice to you next week.

Breakfast
2 alpen lights (hex b) muller light, fruit

lunch
salad, chicken, cheese (hex a), potatoes

tea
prawns, salad, potatoes

Fruit salad topped with muller light
3x freddos (15 syns) was craving chocolate sooo bad lol

Last edited:
When I weighed this morning I was 12st 13 3/4lbs yay!!! Hopefully will be in the 12s still on Wednesday which is my official weigh day

Its a great feeling when your weight starts with a new number...well done!
Stay positive and focused and Wednesday will be fine! :)

Breakfast
muller light and an apple

lunch
2x alpen bars (hex b) (had to rush out so grabbed them as didn't want to eat out)

tea
steak, cheesy chips (hex a), huge pile of mushrooms, onions, peppers

3 x freddos again! (15 syns)

Last edited:
A bit of a mixed day for me
Breakfast-fresh orange juice, bacon, scrambled egg and 1 slice wholemeal toast
Lunch-Reduced fat cheese sandwich with 1 slice wm bread, sainsbury's salt& vinegar popcorn (2.5 syns), mullerlight yogurt and an orange
Tea-Out with hubby to use up an Itison voucher at a local pub. Prawn cocktail, Steak Pie with chips :confused: and a white coffee. At least I refused dessert!
Ready for an on track week starting tomorrow :p

Ooops biffy!! Never mind it could've been much worse, keep on track from tomorrow and hopefully it won't affect your weigh in x

Oh yes, to refuse hot choc fudge cake was a major achievement!
Weigh in is on Friday to I have time to repair the damage.
Double time on the Wi Abba Dance party this week and extra dog walks!

You can do it Hun x

scales showing another quarter down this morning! That's 3 and half down since last official weigh in, weigh in again on Wednesday so fingers crossed! I'm doing it from home so it's not a class weigh in just my officially weekly recording

Breakfast
2 alpen lights (hex b), muller light, apple

Lunch
Cheese (hex a), mushroom, onion and tomato omelette and beans
Apple

Tea
Pork, potatos, broccoli and carrots

Syn feast tonight
Bag of French fries, 2x little milky bars, flump (13 syns)

Last edited:
A good start to th week
Breakfast-1 grapefruit 2 slices wholmeal toast and spread (2 syns)
Lunch-very large bowl of homemade veggie soup, ryvita wholegrain crispbread (2 syns)
Natural ff yogurt with a kiwi fruit
Mid afternoon-Highlights hot choc (2 syns)

Tea-Cod and veg parcels with new potatoes
Mullerlight yog and fresh pineapple (From Aldi, only 59p this week and delicious!)
glass of milk and Malteaser mini bunny (3syns)

6 syns left over if I feel the need later but have some lovely pineapple left over so that would hopefully do.
It was a lovely day here today so I walked the dog for 90 minutes.
Happy Monday :D

I think our bad weather is on the way on Wednesday so I'll make the most of the sun whilst its here.
Pancake sounds good, trouble is I'd want it slathered with butter!
Geared up for a good day tomorrow :p

Having a bad day today, came on my period and can't help but eat everything in sight :(

Back