MrsQuadkon's EE diary

Having a bad day today, came on my period and can't help but eat everything in sight :(

i get a bit like that every month, I crave carbs! and just have to eat loads. have you got loads of free and superfree foods to munch on, that way you will fill up and you can save your syns for some pancakes tonight!

Superfree just doesn't do it for me today lol, its chocolate I need lol, had 3 pancakes, 4 Oreos and 5 mini malteaster bunnies and still want more :(

Oh dear Mrs Q, days like that are very difficult. Just do what you need to do and don't beat yourself up. When it passes you will get back on track. At least you can explain why you feel that way today and its not just mindless eating!

No pancakes fo me...love home baking but have resisted making any today. It was homemade scones that were part of my downfall last week! Another bright day but absolutely freezing so walked the dog very briskly!
Breakfast-grapefruit, scrambled eggs and 1 slice toast
Lunch-another large bowl of veggie soup, 1 slice bread. FF nat yog and kiwi fruit
Afternoon-Highlights hot choc-2 syns
Tea-Fanta Chicken-(first time I've made it, delicious!) and rice
Muller light yog and sugar free jelly.) 0.5 syn

Got my eye on a freddo and some snack a jacks this evening!:cool:

I'm guessing I've had about 45 syns so going to have 2 syn free days to make up for it. I should be ok tomorrow, its usually only the first day that I get the cravings. Official weigh day for me tomorrow, really hoping to be under 13st but after today it will be unlikely.

Biffy your day looks fantastic! Except for the grapefruit! Yuk lol the only thing I really can't stomach

Just draw a line under today and move on...all will be fine.
I love grapefruit but can only eat them if I have time...they are time consuming to eat!
Had the freddo this evening and also a cereal bar with the rest of my milk for today so used 11 syns. Going away for the weekend so may have to start thinking about saving some syns for then!
Here's to a good day tomorrow :p

Officialy weighed in at 13st 0lbs which is a 3lb loss this week not bad I suppose

Thankyou sarg hun, thing is I weigh often and I know that a few days ago I was 12 13 n half so its just annoying to see 13 again

Thankyou sarg hun, thing is I weigh often and I know that a few days ago I was 12 13 n half so its just annoying to see 13 again

That is the problem with weighing yourself not on the WI day! Which I always do.

Try not to weigh yourself this week. (not going to be easy, i know as I weigh everyday and upset myself with the changes or non changes!)

Breakfast
Apple, strawberries, Muller light

Lunch
Salad, tuna, boiled egg, cheese (hex a), bread (hex B)

Tea
Diet coke chicken, mushrooms, peppers, peas, rice

Syns
French fries 4.5

What a great weight loss Mrs Q, well done!
I tell myself every week that I'm not going to stand on the scales midweek but then I can't help myself!
Thought about asking my OH to hide them until the day I need them but knew I'd only go looking!
Your diary looks good today...diet coke chicken, yum!

Breakfast Cheese omelette (hex a) Muller light
Lunch-chicken and rice soup, 1 slice bread, ff nat yog and kiwi
Afternoon-highlights hot choc (2 syns)
Tea- Gammon steak, sw chips and salad. Sugar free jelly and turkish delight muller light.
Evening ahead-definitely a Freddo and I've still a slice of bread from hex b to use so may have another hot choc and a slice of bread while watching One Born Every Minute!

Last edited:
Breakfast-2 poached eggs with 1 slice toast. Mullerlight
Lunch-Chicken & rice soup with 1 slice bread. Mullerlight and pineapple
Tea-Quorn spag bol. Mullerlight
Syns- 5 for a Freddo
Might have to lay off the mullerlights this evening as I've had 3 already today! Need to go back to Morrisons for more.
Weigh in tomorrow-:confused:

Breakfast
Alpen lights (hex B)

Lunch
Cheese omelett, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, beans, potatoes
Apple

Tea
Salad, potatoes, boiled egg

Syns
Mini milkybar 3.5, daim bar 7.5

My syns are turning into a chocolate allowance lol

Good luck for tomorrow biffy! And good luck to sarg too as its also weigh day for her too!

Well I've braved the scales and I've lost 1 1/2 lbs. Was kind of hoping for two but I can't moan...I did have half a bottle of red and some cheesecake last weekend. Sometimes I feel I'm really on this eating plan from Mon to Fri. Am thinking I should make sat morning my WI day. Will probably be tempted to stand on the scales tomorrow morning again!

Back