MrsRR's LT diary

MrsRR

I thought I start my own little diary to keep myself on track (hopefully).

I am on my 7th day of LT diet and have to admit it is not easy. Hats off to those who have stuck to it.

First three days were easy for me, but past four days have been really hard especially this weekend was a killer.

Today I have been in bed whole day feeling very grumpy and light headed. My poor husband has been a star putting up with me and looking after kids.

I was feeling really down in afternoon and thinking of shifting to maintenance plan but sitting with family while they had pizza and I had cup of tea gave me the kick I needed and I m looking forward to tomorrow.

For me it's not hunger but the thought of enjoying a meal with family (hot meal in this weather) getting me down.

I hope I keep this going and don't give into temptation. I need to keep focussed.

I am looking forward to my first weigh in tomorrow and will be setting myself mini goals based on weight loss:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can do this sweetie... we all think the same things!!! But you will not get weight loss like this!!! 100% is the only way chick!!!

It will start to get better in the next couple of days.... by next weekend it will be a hell of a lot easier!!!

Good luck to you!!! Stay strong!!!

XX

Deezer said:
You can do this sweetie... we all think the same things!!! But you will not get weight loss like this!!! 100% is the only way chick!!!

It will start to get better in the next couple of days.... by next weekend it will be a hell of a lot easier!!!

Good luck to you!!! Stay strong!!!

XX

Thank you Deezer

You have been so supportive and helpful.
Really couldn't have gone past my first week without all the support from you lovely people. It's so good to know it gets easier.

Regards
xxxxxx

Deezer said:
It honestly does.... when do you weigh?? x

Tomorrow afternoon Deezer
So I will be starving myself till then to get accurate weight loss

Lol... i think we all do that!!! Good luck to you hun!!! And dont forget to let us know how you get on!!! x

Deezer said:
Lol... i think we all do that!!! Good luck to you hun!!! And dont forget to let us know how you get on!!! x

Thank you Deezer
Will post it as soon as I come home :)

Just came back from pharmacist after my first weigh in and I have lost 11 pounds. So pleased with myself as I am now in 14 stone bracket, which I haven't been in three years.

Bit disappointed with pharmacist for not having vanilla shakes but eh strawberry and chocolate will do.

Looking forward to second week. Thank you so much everyone for all the support.

Well done hun, I know how hard it's been for us both! Together we WILL do this!! xx

Thank you so much Mumto4 & Deezer
I really feel like treating myself to low cal meal rather than a shake for Dinner!

Mumto4, we will def do this. How is your evening going so far? Did you tell your pharmacist about your meal?

Congratulations you have done so well, but please try and think of another way to celebrate,treat yourself to a facial, or a long bath and a good book or buy yourself something nice, eating now will only make things more difficult for you. Anyway thats my opinion and you are welcome to choose to ignore it but you really would be better off not treating yourself to food even if it is low calorie, don't undo all your good work x

MrsRR ...this is the time we've gotta change our way of thinking of treats ;)

I know personally I use to do that with food ...but that's what got me into this situation in the first place. So this time round I'm making them tangable things ....such as 1st lost I am going to buy myself an aquabeat mp3 player ;) ...I'll enjoy it a lot more :D keep up the excellent work x x x

i should of got shares in speedo aquabeats before i mentioned them on this forum lol i missed a trick there, they are brilliant you won't regret it x

ElectricLilac said:
Congratulations you have done so well, but please try and think of another way to celebrate,treat yourself to a facial, or a long bath and a good book or buy yourself something nice, eating now will only make things more difficult for you. Anyway thats my opinion and you are welcome to choose to ignore it but you really would be better off not treating yourself to food even if it is low calorie, don't undo all your good work x

Hello ElectricLilac

Thank you so much. I have been very inspired by your weight loss. You have done really really well. Fresh french bread has been tempting me whole afternoon :(
But I am taking your advice and will be treating myself to something else. I am much better than yesterday and Saturday, I nearly gave in on Saturday but girls here pulled me through.Thank you once more.

Regards
xxxxx

I agree..... does it mess with your metabolism coming in and out of ketosis a lot????

Trueleame said:
MrsRR ...this is the time we've gotta change our way of thinking of treats ;)

I know personally I use to do that with food ...but that's what got me into this situation in the first place. So this time round I'm making them tangable things ....such as 1st lost I am going to buy myself an aquabeat mp3 player ;) ...I'll enjoy it a lot more :D keep up the excellent work x x x

Thank you Trueleame

It's been very hard Hun but you have been very supportive. I have made it today but I did had a teeny bite of cucumber:(

I hope it should not get me out of ketosis which I m not in fully yet (acc to my pharmacist following a urine test )

But on the brighter side, I m now looking forward to tomorrows TFR

Take care Hun

Well done. See thats the trick every time you feel tempted and don't give in you win, all the little wins lead up to the big scales win and the big scale wins lead to non food treats lol Make up is good you won't shrink out of make up, perfume, get your hair done, have some pamper treats, buy some shoes, a beautiful goal dress, dvd's, nights out to the cinema, theatre, or put some money away for all the shopping you are going to need to do x

God I sound like a proper girl, before all this i never wore make up had never been for a pamper treat my mum would be so proud !!

I agree..... does it mess with your metabolism coming in and out of ketosis a lot????

i don't honestly know but i can't think it does it much good

Back