MrsV's diary

Its a rogan josh made with water buffalo meat instead of either chicken, lamb, or prawns...our local indian are using it as a trail and its so lovely and tender..less fattening than beef/lamb and more like a chicken texture...delicious!!

Hi all...sorry for the delay in posting, I have been really busy with work and just stopped for a spot of lunch!
Got on the scales this morning and have lost 2lbs (this is my weighing from home result), so who knows what tomorrow evenings will be at SW class?!

01/02/10 - RED DAY
Breakast
2 weetabix HeB
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Apple
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Cadburys curly wurly 6
Frozen mixed berries
Muller lite yoghurt
Plums
Tea
Roast chicken, sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, boiled onion, swede
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
2 Alpen light bars HeB

Total syns for day: 12.5

Last edited:
Great loss Mrs V and just noticed you have now lost over 100lbs, what a superb achievement:D:D :clap::clap::happy096::happy096::clap::clap:

Thanks Hun...do you know, I only noticed it this morning! Lol!!!

I think its because I have such a long way to go that I hadnt even registered it until now!

Feeling really positive today, I have had a load of compliments from people that I havent seen in such a long time and now I feel as if Im on cloud 9! :D Weigh in this evening, so hopefully the results will go in my favour..they should do, I have stuck to plan this week!

02/02/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Bacon, poached eggs
2 slices Nimble wholegrain bread HeB
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
Roast chicken salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curls 3.5
Mullerlite yoghurt
2 Asda Extra Special mini meringues 2
Frozen mixed berries, apple
1 Hifi bar - lucious lemon HeB
Tea
Syn free bolognaise stuffed aubergine topped with 1oz stilton 5.5
Salad veg
grapes
Total syns for day: 12

Hi all...was really chuffed last night...lost 2lbs at class weigh in, so 5lbs lost at SW class in 2 weeks...not bad!

Daughter had another restless night last night and decided to join me at some un-Godly hour once again.:mad:
Never mind Im working away for the next 2 nights, so Hubby has to look after her. She has her swine flu jab tomorrow and I really wish that I was going to be with her :(

Not sure how my meals are going to be planned out as although I can control evening and breakfast meals to some extent, not too sure on lunch, so will be taking lots of fruit and yoghurts as well as good ole Alpen light bars with me!

03/02/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
1oz Puffed wheat, 1 Oat/Scan bran HeB
1 Laughing cow extra light cheese triangle 1
Banana
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Lunch
Left over syn free bolognaise with sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, green beans
Muller lite yoghurt
Apple, orange
Tea
Steak, 227g Jacket potato HeB
Side salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
1 Cadbury Curly Wurly 6

Total syns for day: 11.5

Hi all!!
Although I have been working away, I have still managed to stick to plan - saddo here took a cool bag with fruit, muller lite yoghurts, alpen light bars, cheese curl crisps and hellmanns extra light mayo, a measuring container for my milk allowance; and the world was my oyster!! Lol. The scales this morning have me at a 2lb loss, so hopefully tomorrow at class will reflect that! I hope so, I will get my 7lb sticker in class if I do! (I just love those stickers!)
Darling Daughter has decided to share her cold that she got from her swine flu jab and I must admit that I am going off my food at the moment.

08/02/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
salmon salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1 (although threw must of it away)
Muller lite yoghurt
Apple, grapes
Lunch
Asda gammon cheese 4.5
cauliflower, carrots, sprouts, cabbage
7oz boiled new potatoes in skins HeB

Total syns for day: 9

Hi all...I have had a really busy day and its only now that I am able to log on to MM and update my diary!
I have my class weigh in this evening and would love to think that I have managed to loose 2lbs so that I can get my 7lb sticker! :D

09/02/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
1 Asda wholemeal pitta HeB
1 Laughing cow Dehli cheese and onion 1.5
Banana
Lunch
Ham salad with 1 tbsp sweet pickle 1
Asda cheese curls 3.5
Mullerlite yoghurt with frozen mixed berries
Melon
Tea
Roast chicken with sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, boiled onions, courgettes
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2.5

Total syns for day: 8.5

Awww...bit disappointed...lost 1.5lbs at class this evening. Only 0.5lbs away from my 7lbs sticker! Roll on next week now!
I am now the same weight as my Monday morning weigh in, so will keep weighing twice a week as a comparison until I get bored! Lol....more tomorrow!

x

Trying EE again in earnest!

Morning all!

Feeling pretty grotty today..blooming cold! Aww well, I will survive!
I suddenly realised last week that I had 7 days of Red, so thought this week I would change things a bit and give EE a try in earnest..just for the week to see how I go, so please, please advise if there is anything wrong!

10/02/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
Bacon, baked beans, mushrooms, eggs
2 WW premium pork sausages 1 (can recommed these!)
Banana, apple
Lunch
1 Asda wholemeal pitta bread HeB
2 Deli-light cheese and onion 3
Ham slices.
Frozen mixed berries, grapes topped with Mullerlite yoghurt orange with chocolate sprinkles
Tea
Roast chicken with sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, peas, sweetcorn, broad beans

Total syns for day: 9.5

Morning all...I think sometimes Im just typing this diary for myself! Lol.
Anyway, another day and all of that...here's to another day of EE...I muct admit that Im still pretty nervous about it, but will plod on...I may just revert to a Red Day on Monday (day before weigh in), just to make sure that the carbs are out of my system!

11/02/10 - Extra Easy
Breakfast
Grapefruit, apple
1 Hifi bar - lucious lemon HeB
Banana
Lunch
Chicken and pasta salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, radish, peppers) topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Mullerlite yoghurt - chocolate and cherry 2
Tea
Homemade beef stew - carrots, onions, swede, leek, potatoes and beef with beef stock cubes
Cadburys curly 6.5

Total syns for day: 13

Hey Mrs V hope you are doing ok on EE. Can't wait to see how you got on as I am always a bit worried about doing it. Most I have done is two days in a week so far. Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xx :hug99:

Hey Huni...I weighed this morning and I have sts :(
I have decided to do today and tomorrow as Red Days, as I weigh tomorrow evening.

15/02/10 -RED DAY
Breakfast
Bacon, poached eggs
2 slices Hovis nimble white HeB
2tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Lunch
salmon salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Mixed fruit berries with Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsumas, apple
1 Hifi mint crisp bar HeB
Tea
Roast chicken, sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans
Total syns for day: 7.5

Just checking in Mrs V. Hope you had a lovely weekend.x
Do you think maybe EE doesn't agree with you or is it one of those weeks I wonder?
I can lose on a full week of EE but I am trying to mix it up a bit with green and red, I like my 2 B choices too much really.
Thinking of doing a bit of success express this week as I really need a boost, I've been messing about a bit lately - too much of a social life and too many treats!
Anyway, hope you get a good result tomorrow. xx

Thanks Jaylou. In all honesty I think EE just doesnt suit me. I eat a load of SS foods with the meals and Im still not shedding the pounds! I really do think its the carbs.
So, Red day today and tomorrow to see if I can shed something .....even 0.5lbs for my sticker!

Morning all!!

Well its class weigh in for me this evening and I would love to shift 0.5lbs to get my 7lbs sticker if nothing else! Lol.
I went on the Wii Fit plus last night...well what a laugh! The cycling is a killer!
Even Daughter was giggling away!

16/02/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
6 Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangles HeA
5 Oat Scam bran HeB
Banana
Asda cheese curls 3.5
Lunch
Roast chicken salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
mullerlite yoghurt
Grapefruit
Pineapple apple, satsumas
Tea
Homemade lamb burgers with salad topped with 1 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 0.5
1 Cadbury Curly wurly 6
Total syns for day: 11

Yeah!!! I got that 0.5lb sticker!!!! :bliss:

I did only shift that 0.5lb, but Im now the same weight as my scales at home...finally!

Good morning all! Had a rough night sleep which wasnt helped by Hubby using my head as a pillow! Grrrr..I think Im due that totm as I was ready to become the girl from the Exorcist at 3am!

17/02/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Satsuma
Lunch
Bacon, new potatoes, mushrooms, baked beans
3 WW premium pork sausages 1.5
Muller lite yoghurt
Frozen mixed fruits, apple
Tea
Homemade syn free lamb burgers, syn free chips, salad vegetables
2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Cadburys Curly Wurly 6

Thanks Jaylou! I would rep you, but I still need to spread more love! Lol!!

Well I dont know...Im feeling a bit low today, I know its down to TOTM, but I just cant be bothered with anything including talking to people in my office, I dont want to do my work either! :sigh:
...ok, have put some music on (as on my own) and will knuckle down to it!! Lol

18/02/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
1 Hi fi mint crisp bar HeB
2 slices Hovis nimble white bread HeB
1 Laughing Cow Delight cheese and onion 1.5
Banana
Lunch
Quorn peppered steaks with side salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curls 3.5
Apple, muller lite yoghurt, satsumas
Tea
Syn free bolognaise poured over carrots, sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, courgettes.
1 Cadbury curly wurly 6

Morning all!!!
I was working last night, working this evening so meal planning is a little fraught to say the least! I will get there though!

Daughter has a friend coming to play this evening and they are going to have chips from the fish shop as a treat..Im not even bothered about it! I cant believe I would even say that before!

Anyway, another day!

19/02/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
Quark with chopped plum tomatoes and onion (I know its not really a breakfast thing, but I really fancy it!)
Banana, apple
Lunch
Left over mince bolognaise sauce with loads of salad veg
grapes, satsuma, pineapple
Tea
Chicken dhansak 6.5
Mixed fruit berries topped with Mullerlite yoghurt.
Total syns for day: 10

Back