MrsV's diary

Sarah-Jayne said:
Hope your feeling better hun x

Thanks Sarah-Jayne, it's just down to the gastric band. There are days where I can eat small portions but normal foods and then like yesterday I suffered. I couldn't eat lunch at all.

Today however, much better!!!
Managed breakfast and lunch so far, so know that tea will be eaten too!!

Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk Hea
1oz mini shreddies Heb
Banana

Lunch
Asda wholemeal pitta Heb
Bacon, roasted med veg, fried egg
Mullerlite yoghurt

Tea
Sainsburys lamb shank with masses of syn free veg
100ml tesco gravy granules 2

1 pink and White 2.5
2 mikado sticks 1
4 asda mini meringues 4
4 lvl tbsp aerosol cream 2

Total syns : 11.5

Well I lost 1lb this week. Must admit I'm disappointed but I seem to be averaging that a week. I am however going to be trying something a little different this week so won't be doing a daily diary as I can't post what I eat. I will type everyday though how I feel and to help me get through the week.

Hey Mrs V, I'm back - I read your diary (when I'm not on hols!)
You've had a rough old time of late it seems, hope you are feeling a bit better about it all now.
If I read between the lines of your last post I think I know what you may be doing, and if it is, then good luck with it!
Take care xxx

Thanks Hun.

I actually tried Slim Fast (did think of Ff, but my Mil suggested Sf as it's worked really well for her)....what a difficult time I've had!!
Not only was I starving come 4pm everyday, but I'm constipated again :(. Although I lost 3lbs last week I had shakes from low sugar levels coupled with the constipation = not a fun me!
On top of this during the awful rain we have had, we now have a leaky roof and a hole in my ceiling!! More money to shell out again! I dont think I'm ever going to have a holiday this year!!!
So anyway...I'm back to my ever loving, open arms slimming world and my friends!

Red day

Breakfast
2 alpen light bars Heb
250ml semi skimmed milk Hea
Apple

Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2lvl tbsp hellmans extra light Mayo 1
7 olives 2
Mullerlite yoghurt

Tea
Home made bolognese loads of syn free veg
7oz new potatoes Heb