MrsV's diary

The plan varies as there are different meal options to choose from...you dont have syns, you get given units depending on the weight that you are and if you are male or female. For me, Im on 23 units which sound like a lot, but when you consider a breakfast (say 1 bagel, 2 tbsp quark and 6 cherry tomatoes) is 5 units and then a lunch meal (could be either another 5 units or 8 unit choice) there isnt much left in the way of snack things! Lol

Well...I managed to get through yesterday ok...felt hungry once but then had a glass of water and the hunger went away. The plan for me is fine, as I cant eat loads anyway, but Im missing the snacking on fruit!...oh well...onto day 2!

Jeez hun that sounds a little harsh. I'm not sure I could do it as I eat quite a lot! I hope its going well for you and that you are not missing fruit etc too much x

Yeh that sounds quite hard :( so if the FF worked for the two weeks do you go back to normal SW and continue to lose again? is it just like a kick start for the metabolism? x

Yes it is a kick for the metabolism Hun. Im going to do one week as you dont have to do the second if you dont want to. Once the week or 2 weeks are over, then you go back to the normal SW plan..the first week you have a little gain (well I did in the past), but the second week is back on track for a good loss.

Thanks Hun!!!

I have the day off today and tomorrow as Daughter has conjunctivitis :( She's ok, but I've been keeping really busy slotting everything in today that this is really the first time that I can sit down and come on here! She's eating tea! Lol.
Well day 3 almost over and I must admit its getting easier, although still miss the snacking on fruit that you can do on the conventional SW plan!!
I hope this change really does help, otherwise I think I will just cry!

I miss typing out my daily meal plan!!!

Lol....well Im starving!!! Its official!! Who would have thought little ole me (well not so little!) would be feeling hungry!
Its desperate, Im reading all the other food diaries and just want to scream!!!
Just saw the Pringles advert on the telly and now want Pringles!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mrs V, hang on in there, not long to go now and it will all be worth it when you get on the scales! Sending you a big hug :hug99: xx

Thanks Hun...havent seen you around for a while how are you???

Well...day 6, although I weigh in tomorrow I am debating whether to have tomorrow as an EE day, or to just get through the day to finish the FF plan for the week....decisions, decisions! I think it will all depend on what the scales say in the morning!! Lol.

What has been an absolutely fantastic turn out for the books today, is that I have bought a gorgoeus sparkly top for my Christmas bash. I took a size 14 and 16 into the changing room with me. As I had my fidgety Daughter with me, I just grabbed the first one and tried it on and it fits beautiful...showed to Hubby and he loves it...its a size 14!!! Yes, yes, yes!!!! I have gone from a size 26/28 top to a size 14 since Feb 08!!! I love SW!!!!
Now I have to find either a pair of trousers, or a skirt to go with it and Ive dropped from a size 28/30 to a 16 in them as well!!!

Morning all!! Well I debated about whether to stick to FF plan for today (as weigh in on Monday morning) or not...and decided that 1 more day isnt going to hurt!
Lol...its my * week this week, but I still managed to shift 4lbs!!! How chuffed am I? Lol.
I will be back tomorrow with a vengence typing my usual diet pages and I cant wait!

Hope everyone is well today...Im freezing!

Thanks Hun!!!

I decided to persevere until tomorrow, but I am just planning tomorrow's meals and Im spoilt for choise!!! Lol...all this food I can eat again!

Well done Mrs V:happy096:, I bet you are well chuffed.

Enjoy all that yummy food, lol:D:D

Can someone tell me what FF is please? -is it free food? if so surely fruit for snacks is freefood?

Shaz J - FF stand for Fast Forward. Its a plan that is given out by your Consultant when your weight plateaus and you cant seem to shift it again. Its really not easy and you have to wear a straight jacket and not have anything like parties etc planned for the weekend (as you can really easily say stuff it and cheat!) Lol.
Im hoping that this was the jolt that my body needed, as Im back on plan with an EE day today and so excited!! Lol - how sad am I?????

03/11/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
Morrisons pork sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tinned new potatoes, baked beans, egg.
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Lunch
Green Giant country vegetable soup HeB
2 slices Nimble white bread (yes, found some in Asda last night!!!) 5
Mullerlite yoghurt, apple, strawberries, plum, banana
1 fun size pack Maltesers 5.5
Tea
Diet coke chicken with babycorn, and other veg and noodles.
Kiwi and melon

Total syns for day: 10.5

YAY!!!! 4lbs!!! thats ace!!!!!! Your not sad i et well excited on Friday thats my egg chips sausages and beans day pahahahahah! xx

:)

Morning all!! Well Daughter decided that she wanted to join Mummy and Daddy this morning in bed at around 5am. I wasnt too bothered, but she brought in one of her dolls and at 6 I had its hands shoved up my nose!
Im working this evening too and I just know Im going to be exhausted! Oh well....another day another meal plan!
I hope everyone is doing well!

04/11/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Muller lite yoghurt
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
Pomegrante
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
satsumas, plums