MrsV's diary

Hey hun just catching up after being off for Halloween. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have done so well. I have to give it to you hun I couldn't have stuck FF for a day let alone a week. You deserve every one of those 4 lb! x

Thank you for those really kind words Huni!!
x

Remember, remember the 5th of November!!

Morning all!!!
I dont know why, but Im feeling excited!!! Im going to a fireworks display later this evening with my family and friends and cant wait!! (I really do need a life!)
Im going to make some hotdogs and wedges to munch on as the others tuck into their so that I dont feel left out and deprived!
Have another firework display tomorrow and one Sunday as well!!

5/11/09 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
Bacon, poached eggs
2 slices Nimble white bread HeB
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Lunch
Left over mince bolognaise with pasta tubes
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana, plums, satsumas
Tea
Morrisons vlf pork sausages, fried onions and potato wedges
Salad
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5

Total syns for day: 5.5

Lucky you having all those fire works displays, I really miss Guy Fawkes night (we don't celebrate it here in N Ireland). I used to love going when I lived in Harrogate.

The plan varies as there are different meal options to choose from...you dont have syns, you get given units depending on the weight that you are and if you are male or female. For me, Im on 23 units which sound like a lot, but when you consider a breakfast (say 1 bagel, 2 tbsp quark and 6 cherry tomatoes) is 5 units and then a lunch meal (could be either another 5 units or 8 unit choice) there isnt much left in the way of snack things! Lol

Well...I managed to get through yesterday ok...felt hungry once but then had a glass of water and the hunger went away. The plan for me is fine, as I cant eat loads anyway, but Im missing the snacking on fruit!...oh well...onto day 2!

I ahte to say it, but this sounds like weightwatchers! Well done you on your weight loss. It was worth it, lets hope it kick starts your loss again.

Lynda

Hi Lynda...it is very similar to WW you are right!! Lol

Excellent work on the FF! You'll be in flipping size 12s before you know it!

How was the bonfire/fireworks? Good eating strategy - hope it worked out for you. I went to one last night too and had a great time...I took a HiFi for my munchies!

Thanks Hellie!!!
x

Morning all!!

Well its Hubby's birthday today and he is lucky to be alive after snoring all night! By 5.10 this morning I had had enough and got up. So, Im getting revenge!!! This evening is my work's army fireworks display and a very good friend of mine is doing the PA system...so we are all going to sing Happy Birthday to my Hubby and I have managed to smuggle a birthday cake into work without him suspecting a thing!
He is going to be soooo embarrased!! Lol

I have even managed to syn a piece of the cake for my tea!!! wooohooo!!

06/11/09 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Banana
Pomegranate
Lunch
Jacket potato and baked beans with salad
Morrisons pork sausages
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Home made beef stew
100g (1/6th) Sainsbury's seriously chocolate cake 5.5

Total syns for day: 9

Lol...thanks Shirley!!! The cake is currently sat on my desk waiting for my friend to collect it...it smells gorgeous!!!

Soooo cold!

Morning all!!

Well, I have a jumper and a thick cardigan on this morning as I am blooming frozen!!! All weekend I have been feeling the chill and Im sure its going to get worse! Lol.
Had another hectic weekend and I know that next weekend is going to be just as bad, as Im going to be a night climb up Snowdon!! (what on earth am I doing???) Lol. I know I wont be there to appreciate the views as we wont see a thing!

Anyway, sts this week, but Im ok with it, as Im still in the * week zone (I suffer for 2 weeks) and I lost 4lb last week, so cant complain too much!

09/11/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 Weetabix HeB
Banana
Muller lite yoghurt
Lunch
Left over roast chicken, sprouts, cabage, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, butternut squash
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
Asda cheese curls crisps 3.5
Tea
Syn free bolognaise (stuffed in aubergine) topped with 1 mini babybel light cheese 2
Melon slices.

Total syns for day: 7.5

Hey Hun I can definately relate with the cold thing I don't think I warmed up all weekend! Good luck with climbing Snowdon you are a braver woman than me!! x

I hate the cold too Mrs V, I don't like having to have the heating on loads too as the bill is huge!!
So, did you get your revenge on Hubby? Has he forgiven you yet?
Have a good day hun. x

I hate the cold too Mrs V, I don't like having to have the heating on loads too as the bill is huge!!
So, did you get your revenge on Hubby? Has he forgiven you yet?
Have a good day hun. x

Lol...I did get revenge on Hubby..we all sang Happy Birthday to him...He called me some choise words to begin with, but afterwards we went for a curry and he forgave me! Lol

You have a great day too!

xxxxx

Morning all!!!
Another restless night...I would just love to have one night of un-disturbed sleep for more than 3 hours!!!
Anyway, totm came with avengence last night (tmi sorry!!), so sneakily weighed this morning and since yesterday I have lost 2lbs!! eeek!!
Going to stay off the scales now until Monday morning so will hopefully have a nice surprise, although we will be climbing Snowdon Saturday night (well...if the weather isnt too bad!)

10/11/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
Heinz baked beans, tinned new potatoes, mushrooms and bacon
Banana
Lunch
Syn free bolognaise (left over from yesterday) with pasta
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsumas, plums
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Tea
SW recipe scotch broth
Frozen mixed berries, SW apple betty recipe 2.5

Total syns for day: 6

Stay away from the scales!!!!!!!! lol! 2lb loss gosh hun that is some going, Fingers crossed for you for monday that the 2lb increases.

I'm sorry to hear that you had another restless night you certinally will need your sleep for you climb on Saturday so I hope that you manage to get a few regular nights in before then. x

Morning all!!!
Have a thumping headache this morning due to TOTM and feel quite bluergh to be honest!! I will soldier on though!!!
Daughter thought that she would come in for another cuddle this morning at 4.30 :eek:!!!

Anyway, another day and I shouldnt complain there are worse things happening than my lack of sleep and headache!

11/11/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
Asda cottage cheese with red peppers
Banana
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
1 Nestle Quality Street chocolate 2
Muller lite yoghurt
Apple, satsuma, plums
Tea
Roasted pork fillet stuffed with 1oz Stilton 5.5
with chopped tomatoes, onion and mushrooms and peppers (roasted in foil in oven)
Syn free veg
7oz new potatoes in skins HeB

Total syns for day: 8.5

Blimey all these new food diaries on here and Im pushed to page 2!!! Lol :flirt2:
Not that Im complaining, I love reading them all!

Woke up this morning (sounds like the start of a Blues song!!) with another headache around 5am...Daughter had climbed into bed with us again and had her head shoved into my spine, so really comfortable!!! :sigh:
Working this evening, which should be fun...Im teaching the children to knit...I just hope that I stay awake! Lol.

Anyway, another day...... :D

12/11/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
Bacon, Morrisons vlf pork sausages, baked beans, mushrooms
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Banana
Lunch
Left over scotch broth - delicious!
Mullerlite yoghurt
Apple, satsumas, plums
Tea
Roast chicken with carrots, cauliflower, sprouts, cabbage, roast parsnip, potatoes, peas
100ml Tesco Gravy granules 2
1 Cadbury Curly wurly 6

Total syns for day: 11.5

Hi all!!!....been really busy all morning, so this is the first chance that I have to put on my food diary!
Snowdon has been called off tomorrow evening due to the weather :cry: Was looking forward to doing the climb, but glad not doing it as I just dont want to risk my life!!! I am going to see my 34th Birthday on Wednesday!! Lol..

Woke up with another migraine today...have put it down to being dehydrated and even drank 1 litre of water before I left for work!
Right...working again this evening!

13/11/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbread HeB
Asda cottage cheese with red peppers
Banana
Lunch
Remaining scotch broth
Mullerlite yoghurt
Satsuma
Plums
Grapefruit
Tea
1 Chicken dhansak 6.5
Plain boiled rice

Total syns for day: 10

Hey Hun I hope you are feeling better I suffer with migranes too but thankfully they are not as severe as they used to be. I'm sorry to hear about your climb, its better safe than sorry though! Have you any plans for Wednesday ??

Back