MrsV's diary

Im being taken out for lunch by some colleagues..so jacket potato or a salad there me thinks!! Lol.
Dont know if Hubby is thinking of doing anything...probably not as he's not into the whole surprise, birthday celebrating thing!
I may just go out dancing with another friend instead and he can babysit!! Lol!!!!

Bless hun I have a partner like that as well! Only hes not very good at Crimbo, Valentines or Anniversaries either. This year he has been warned though!!!! lol x

Lol...Men eh??!!!

Morning all!! Well, a hectic weekend in South Wales with family this weekend. Did get some new clothes though ;) . Even managed to stick to plan which was great as we were running..well driving around catching up with the family and hardly stopped!!

1 lb loss for me this week and Im convinced it would have been more, but I didnt eat until late last night...oh well never mind, will hopefully do well next week.

16/11/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
2 slices of Nimble white bread HeB
Heinz baked beans
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Satsumas
Grapefruit
Lunch
Asda provencale in can 1
Pasta
Asda cheese curls 3.5
1 x 2 finger dark chocolate kitkat 5.5
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Batchelors pasta n sauce Mushroom and wine - with added mushrooms, pepper, sweetcorn and courgette
42g Cathedral City Light cheese HeB
Syn free chips
Melon slices.

Total syns for day: 10

Well done on the 1lb loss - 5lbs in 3 WIs is a great achievement sweetie! xx

Thank you both for the comments, I would rep you both, but I need to spread the love!! Lol!!!!

I think I need to resign myself to only loosing 1lb a week and just be grateful for it!
Im going to have today as my Green Day and then have Red days this week...I think I may have over done the EE days this week, so here goes!! Lol.

Morning all!!!

Well, another awful night's sleep (the minute my head hits the pillow the alarm clock goes off!), just want to go back to bed today!
Have decided to go back to the gym thought that maybe it will make me feel more energetic if nothing else! Lol.

17/11/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Bacon, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes fried with mustard powder and onions, Morrisons pork sausages, egg
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Lunch
Salmon salad - salmon steak with grated carrots, spring onions, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, radish, lettuce and topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
1x 2 finger dark Kitkat 5.5
Tea
Roast chicken with carrots, sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli
7oz new potatoes HeB
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
De-frosted mixed berries topped with a vanilla and chocolate Muller lite yoghurt.

Total syns for day: 12

Happy Birfday to me!!

Morning all!!! Really yucky weather here in Hampshire today...the kind that makes you want to stay under your duvet!
Its my Birthday today and I have had loads of lovely wishes from you lovely people on here.
Daughter cant understand why I'm not having a party, or cakes!! I bought loads for work last night and the car stank of pastry...felt quite ill driving in this morning!

Not sure what day Im going to be on today..probably EE as Im going out for lunch with a colleague.

18/11/09 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
Asda cottage cheese with red peppers
Banana
Apple, Satsumas, grapefruit
Lunch
Jacket potato, baked beans and mixed salad.
Mullerlite yoghurt
1 x 2 finger Kitkat dark 5.5
Tea
Fillet steak, fried mushrooms, onion
Syn free chips
Salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1

Total syns for day: 10

:birthday::birthday:

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Mrs V, Happy Birthday to you!!!!" x

Have a great one whatever you do! x

Lol...thanks Hun. I've had a Kitkat whilst the others gorged on cake and we had fillet steak in the freezer so that can get eaten up as a treat. Daughter's birthday party at the weekend, so will be preparing some SW food for some of my family that are like me on SW diet and we dont miss out.

Morning all...well I have been a naughty girl :break_diet:...but back on plan today and visiting the gym for it later! Lol
Hubby decided that I needed cheering up and bought me a fresh cream cake..it was so sickly, but as he had sung happy birthday to me and then made sure that I ate it (I shared it with Daughter too!) I felt compelled to eat it!....after tea he then gives me another fresh cream scone cake and I piggishly ate that as well!!! Oh well...very nice, but felt sick afterwards! So...30mins on Wii fit last night and 1 hour at the gym today, plus plenty of water for me!

19/11/09 - RED DAY
Brekfast
2 slices WW bread HeB
2 poached eggs
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana, apple, plums, satsuma
Lunch
Chicken salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Grapefruit
Tea
Roast lamb with veg
7oz New potatoes HeB
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2

Total syns for day: 7.5

Ah well it was your birthday after all!! At least you enjoyed it and let's face it, it's not like you do it every day!
Have a good day hun. xx

Morning all!!!
I have a meeting this morning, so I thought I would come on here and try and type up my plan for the day before Im bored to tears!
I felt really alive after going to the gym yesterday...so much so that Im going again today!! Have to work those cream cakes off some how Lol!

20/11/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Heinz Baked Beans, tinned new potatoea, mushrooms and quorn sausage
Banana
1 Kinder mini chocolate bar 3.5
Lunch
1 Green Giant vine ripened tomato soup HeB
Mullerlite yoghurt
1 x 2 finger dark choc Kit Kat 5.5
Grapefruit
Satsumas, frozen mixed berries
Tea
Batchelors Pasta n sauce - chicken and mushroom, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and sweetcorn topped with 1 oz Cheese HeB
Syn free chips

Total syns for day: 12.5

I hope you have a great day and weekend Mrs V, I wouldn't worry too much about the cake it was your birthday after all!! x

Thanks Jaylou!

:sigh: Well I have sts....dont know what to say other than oh well!!!
I even synned my Daughter's birthday cake yesterday and didnt eat any of the food that I prepared...managed to have 1 Morrison pork sausage that was left....did SW food and that disappeared just as quickly!!
Just have to make sure that I have at least 6 Red Days this week to hopefully kick start things again.
Daughter's party was brill....I think the adults had just as much fun as the children and it all passed without any broken bones! (hired a gym with trampolines and sponge pits)

23/11/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Poached eggs, baked beans on 2 slices Nimble white bread HeB
Banana
Lunch
Batchelors 98% fat free chicken and herb noodles
Muller lite yoghurt
Grapefruit, apple
Tea
Potato cakes topped with 2 oz grated cheese HeA, HeB. Mushrooms, peppers, quorn sausage and onion.
Total syns for day: 3.5

Morning all!!

Another day, another night of broken sleep! Daughter has now developed a cough and was up most of the night. Eventually she came into our room at 5am and then took up the space...like only a child can between me and Hubby! I am here at work falling asleep on my nose!!!...and its not even 9.30!

24/11/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbread HeB
Asda red pepper cottage cheese
Banana
Lunch
Tandoori chicken salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curls 3.5
2 Alpen light bars HeB
Grapes, plums, satsumas, apple
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Syn free mince bolognaise with sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, green beans, carrots.

Total syns for day: 4.5

Oh Huni I am so sorry to hear that you had another bad night. I really don't know how you keep going, I would be so grumpy. I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight. x

Back