Ms R & Shrinkingannie -Twinnies Blog

Where have you girls gone?????

Well my twinnie had to come off the diet so she put me up for auction to anyone who wanted me lol.

So we've not been communicating really but I do miss having my twinnie, it's not the same now as we started it together.

Did you miss our blog?

Very much!!!! I was just getting in to it last night and then it stopped!!! I think you are/were both doing so well. It was nice to read what the rest of us are thinking sometimes!!! x x

I miss it too, I'm totally raging I've stopped to be honest :( once I get the ok from my doc I think I'll start again. All the tests do far have been normal apparently I might just be an odd ball, ie an abnormal normal so to speak. Maintaining, I'm finding easy but losing more weight is very very slow. I do feel better though in myself and sure even if I do the last 6/8 weeks after Christmas what's another few months really. I'm going to try super hard to get 1 stone off myself by Xmas then maybe back to LT for a few weeks to get to my goal. You are still doing so fab Ms R I'm very proud of you.

Hey ms R my name is amar and am new to this forum still trying to work my way through it :) I started lipotrim today :) I am looking forward to finish a week ! Just wana ask, does exercise slow down lipotrim weight loss? Thanks

Back