Much happier!

mrsbroadside

I'm on day 3 of WS after 3 weeks of TS and I feel great! No weight gain, or loss yet, if anything I feel as thinner than before. But now I feel more sociable and feel like I can sustain this through all events etc.
Just wanted to share, as I know some of u feel so hungry and maybe WS isn't as bad as u think! I'll keep posted on weigh in progress in the weigh in section.

I too do the odd WS in order to be more sociable... otherwise life is boring..

I've started doing ws now and u feel like I'm enjoying myself now. Might do ts next week to get a wee boost

I am doing TS 100% most of the time but if i have a night out i just drink water and select a no carb meal... ive had 3 nights out already on this diet and managed to keep in ketosis... i also make every sunday a WS day.

That's good, being able to switch between them both. If I end up with a busy day or eventually book a holiday then I might go back to TS for a speedier weight loss, so far its been 1lb in 3 days on WS. I only lost 2lbs all last week on TS!

i swapped to WS this week too...Got so fed up on TS and my losses were really not reflecting the 100% effort i put in... So i took a week off plan (but ate really sensibly) then i restarted on Monday doing my own version of WS ...im only replacing one meal with a pack at the moment.. Igained 5lb in the week off plan which i wasnt fussed about as it was only glycogen.. WI on weds after 3 days and that gain was already gone.. ive kept a record in my diary of what i am eating to help me stay in control..

Glad im not the only one to have swapped over to WS... I will probably have days where i may well have 2 pack and one meal etc ..just gonna mix and match it a bit... ive lost the bulk of my weight now so im happy to lose it at a steady pace now and stop beating myself up for eating an apple or a plum like i did on TS... Ive not once craved naughty food since swapping so im a total convert.. my meals are all WS and Keto friendly and judging by my mouth this morning i am in Keto without even really worrying about it..

High 5 to WS is what i say xxx

That's really great to hear I'm not the only one! I have stuck to low carb (under 15g so far) and low cal (400 or less) meals and im really enjoying them. Sometimes struggling to have the third pack, especially the soups! Gutted I have so many left. So are u having two meals a day and then a pack?
High five to WS too!
Mrs B x

yes im having a pack in the morning as im not one to eat b4 lunchtime so it helps keep the metab going and then i have 2 WS meals... if i have a day where im gonna be out and about i will have 2 packs and one meal.. its not 3 packs and meals... im just using my packs up and replacing one or 2 meals a day with them really... Im feeling far more healthier and have alot more energy since coming off TS ...Its really made a huge difference to my energy levels...
My bowels are working again too as they had become a real problem from lack of veg/salad etc...
As i have only got about 26-28 lbs left to lose i needed to do it in a longterm sustainable way.. I am however taking a multi vitimin to be on the safe side...
I dont think i am lacking in vitimins as i am eating healthier now than i ever have before but i have very long thick hair and i want it to stay that way lol.. so its more of a precaution than anything...
Its good to see someone else doing WS ..i worked out my last 4 TS losses and it was 11lbs.... that was weeks 2-5 so i actually think that for me i need the fuel of food to keep my metab going as it clearly wasnt reacting well just to the 3 packs a day..

Thanks for the reply, I was aiming for two meals and 1 pack in a few weeks. I am making sure that I eat a balanced meal so that I am getting lots of vitamins and minerals. That fitness pal app has been amazing at helping me keep track of the calories and carbs.
I think like you, I need food to keep my metabolism going. I only did 3 weeks of TS and lost 17lbs, which I am so pleased with! But I have 18lbs left to go, so i'm accepting a slower pace now, but with the enjoyment of food. Its also teaching me loads about carbs. I think they have caused me so many problems, bloating has gone, I feel so much better and I did suffer with ibs, which has gone! In fact It's better than ever

How long have u been doing exante? I'm using this on the phone so I can't see ur stats

Ive been toying with it on and off for months but did manage 5 week stints in TS...
Ive defo got a healthier attitude towards food since doing the TS and swapping to WS ..
And your right about the Carbs.. they are defo the cause of my diets failing in the past... Im definately getting my 5 a day now thats for sure lol...
Bread,pots,pasta,rice and sweeties etc are all banned for the forseable future...And im not even missing them,
Im looking so much closer at the nutritional value of what is going in my mouth nowadays.. When i had breaks from VLCD i never thought twice about eating bread n jacket pots etc but now i know ,like yourself , that they made me bloat and retain fluid..
I have a really bad spine due to a couple of OPs so my mobility to do lots of exercise is impossible.. So lowcarbing is brilliant for me and defo the way forward with Exante Packs to help me along xx

Back