Total Solution Muffy WILL be 10stone 7 by october 8th

nomoremuffintop said:
Yeah ? I done that on laptop 'paint' easy Peasy ;) x

I done mines on works computer using Microsoft word :) hehe xx

My shopping basket ... Cereal bars for kids dr p for me and 4 magazines to keep me busy ;) good muffy xx

Attachments

• image-1625551906.jpg
    image-1625551906.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 47
nomoremuffintop said:
My shopping basket ... Cereal bars for kids dr p for me and 4 magazines to keep me busy ;) good muffy xx

Good Muffy indeed :D xx

LOL loving the basket :D
Oh damn you Muff you are more than 7 lbs lighter than me again LOL
We really do need to sort this oscillating around 12 stone out :)
Good luck on being Clair :)
How is your first day going?
And yeah I know what you mean about easier to have nothing than 3 packs but it doesn't help long term and just encourages you to go off plan so I am going to force mine down (LOL says the girl who at 1423 has had no water and no packs OPPPPSSS)

Shake time Muffster :) xx

DustQueen said:
LOL loving the basket :D
Oh damn you Muff you are more than 7 lbs lighter than me again LOL
We really do need to sort this oscillating around 12 stone out :)
Good luck on being Clair :)
How is your first day going?
And yeah I know what you mean about easier to have nothing than 3 packs but it doesn't help long term and just encourages you to go off plan so I am going to force mine down (LOL says the girl who at 1423 has had no water and no packs OPPPPSSS)

Iv had 900 ml water and half pint of zero so far xx

Ooops sorry muff. Yep it was vanilla. Narna at about 7pm :D xx

Miss-G said:
Ooops sorry muff. Yep it was vanilla. Narna at about 7pm :D xx

Didn't get round to vanilla shake yet. Went out to pick toddler muff up from nanny and grandad muff and got talking to muffy parents so iv just got home and have to do dinner for rest of muffy boys and husband muff ;)

I opened the fridge and the salad called my name :( *closes the fridge and walks towards the tap*

nomoremuffintop said:
Didn't get round to vanilla shake yet. Went out to pick toddler muff up from nanny and grandad muff and got talking to muffy parents so iv just got home and have to do dinner for rest of muffy boys and husband muff ;)

I opened the fridge and the salad called my name :( *closes the fridge and walks towards the tap*

Get that vanilla down your neck beautiful x I'm having chicken cravings but we will not give in!!!

Hope your ok miss muff :D

I'm ditching my last shake and having a bar ;) oh yes I'm rock and roll :D xx

Ooh I'm ok don't get your knickers in a twist! I still not managed to have the vanilla shake yet! I had a big dr p while watching kids eat dinner. How rubbish am I at being miss g? Hmmm... I'll go get a bar ;) xx

Quickly popping in as I'm walking :D spontaneous exercise alert ;)

Iv dine 20mins so I'm going to walk back now. 40 mins is enough I think my knees will not be my friend tomorrow :?

I had a shake before I left so I think I'll have a bar when I get home or I might even have a soup... Woop! Day 1 done ;)

nomoremuffintop said:
Quickly popping in as I'm walking :D spontaneous exercise alert ;)

Iv dine 20mins so I'm going to walk back now. 40 mins is enough I think my knees will not be my friend tomorrow :?

I had a shake before I left so I think I'll have a bar when I get home or I might even have a soup... Woop! Day 1 done ;)

Holy moly..... Spontaneous exercise!! Woo hoo go Muffy :D xx

Back