Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

scotminx said:
Sounds like a great plan Muffy!! Having a goal to focus on that's not too far away really helps (it's only 6 weeks right? ;)).

Hope you have a good one today :)

xx

Thanks scotminx I'm excited now iv got something to look forward to! Train tickets are booked and I'm searching for a good hotel deal for the weekend away. Then I will be on the hunt for a perfect outfit/dress :) whoo I can't wait ;) xx

carrie1980 said:
just wanted to say i think your fab! you keep chipping away at getting to goal and even when you truly feel like you cant do it anymore your back stronger than ever! im so impressed and proud of you. youve kept me fighting! xx

Aww thank you babe! That's so kind, I do feel like giving up sometimes but I promised my self that this new year I would be half the person I was last new year so I just have to keep plodding on and trying my best. Even if iv messed up along the way I can honestly say that vlcd has saved my life (5th time lucky) and that I will carry on trying until I hit my goal. :) xx

mini goals changed. just so that i can feel less pressured and more motivated to get there. i have been thinking that seen as im still 11st 12lb i should aim lower. i wanted to be 10 stone by october 8th for bro inlaws 21st birthday but im not likely to lose 1/2 lb a day am i?

new goal is to be 10 1/2 stone by then.

nothing else has changed. im still 100% TS and feeling good :D

grabbed some bars while in tesco while the shelves were stocked up.
happy muffy has had a nice bar so far today and doesnt feel in the slightest bit hungry. maybe the big K is here?

im actually writing this with a black screen on my lap top i cant see a thing! i check now and then by pressing the sides of the casing down which seems to re connct the screen but it goes black again as soon as i let go? (i think something is loose?) i wont be about much as im sorting my boys bits and packing his case for him to go to drayton manor/glendon halls tomorrow for a 5 day residential. ill try to sort the laptop out too as its doing my head in :( catch you all later xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
mini goals changed. just so that i can feel less pressured and more motivated to get there. i have been thinking that seen as im still 11st 12lb i should aim lower. i wanted to be 10 stone by october 8th for bro inlaws 21st birthday but im not likely to lose 1/2 lb a day am i?

new goal is to be 10 1/2 stone by then.

nothing else has changed. im still 100% TS and feeling good :D

grabbed some bars while in tesco while the shelves were stocked up.
happy muffy has had a nice bar so far today and doesnt feel in the slightest bit hungry. maybe the big K is here?

im actually writing this with a black screen on my lap top i cant see a thing! i check now and then by pressing the sides of the casing down which seems to re connct the screen but it goes black again as soon as i let go? (i think something is loose?) i wont be about much as im sorting my boys bits and packing his case for him to go to drayton manor/glendon halls tomorrow for a 5 day residential. ill try to sort the laptop out too as its doing my head in :( catch you all later xxx

Yep 1/2lb is what you "should" expect according to exante as that works out at 15lb a month
But if you set your goal lower you definitely won't be disappointed :)

nomoremuffintop said:
umm its not that good considering i got to 11 stone 7 over 2 months ago! but yay to not being 12 EVERRRR AGAIIINNN! realy, i mean it! xx

Exactly!!!! Neither of us will ever see 12 again!! Now to banish those 11s!!!

Hi x

Just read your diary x truly amazing :)

My ten year old has had that on all day lol it's funny but yep mouthwatering x

Get to your dream weight x

nomoremuffintop said:
Why am I watching man v's food?? *dribble*

He's not human eh?
He done a burrito challenge in las Vegas, might have to drop in and try it ;) lol xx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
He's not human eh?
He done a burrito challenge in las Vegas, might have to drop in and try it ;) lol xx

I want a giant meat ball! Oh and those BBQ ribs looked so juicy lol

Made me feel really hungry!

Xx

Belly is gurgling and I like it :D

Just going to make sure my sons got everything he needs and wave him off! Can't believe he is going away for 5 days without me :(

Thinking about weighing myself....
I know I said I wouldn't but I want to see som results. Ummmm... But what if I haven't lost? Oh damn scale hopping mad addiction :p

X

Good morn MuffTop. . . .stay off the evil scales they play stinky rotten tease games with your willpower and I loose nearly everytime lol!
My hubby has hidden mine and will only produce them on a Tue for my Wi. I have a sense if peace now ha ha!! And haven't nibbled in 2 full days just 100% TS. . . . .yay!
Good luck with the wee man heading away - couldn't imagine our 2 little ones leaving us for a night! They're still so young tho! :))

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Good morn MuffTop. . . .stay off the evil scales they play stinky rotten tease games with your willpower and I loose nearly everytime lol!
My hubby has hidden mine and will only produce them on a Tue for my Wi. I have a sense if peace now ha ha!! And haven't nibbled in 2 full days just 100% TS. . . . .yay!
Good luck with the wee man heading away - couldn't imagine our 2 little ones leaving us for a night! They're still so young tho! :))

Thanks yummy I think I'll take your advice :)

I'm sat eating a crispy raspberry bar and drinking a hot cup of mint tea. Bored already today! Hubby and 5 yr old are in London until tomorrow afternoon, 8 year old is at my parents and 10 year old has gone away to grendon hall for 5 days. Just me and 2 year old here and it's only 9.30 but I am sooo fed up :(

Well my girls are only up. . . .well for some eh? And they're cuddling up together on sofa watching cbeebies.
I did get half an hour to meself after hubby went to work and i enjoyed my mocha choca shake. . . .delish!!
Have to tackle a huge pile of ironing and organise their little Uniforms for back to school on Wed - they can't wait to see their little pals again!
If you're bored ye know ye could always help with this ironing? Lol xx

Weight today 11stone 11.8lb :( shouldn't be surprised after the mammoth bowl of spicy cous cous I consumed yesterday..

Nice cold Apple water for breakfast yummy :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Weight today 11stone 11.8lb :( shouldn't be surprised after the mammoth bowl of spicy cous cous I consumed yesterday..

Nice cold Apple water for breakfast yummy :)

Mmmmm apple water :) that'll come off soon hun
You can get through today so just concentrate on doing that x let's kick day1s butt!!!!

DustQueen said:
Mmmmm apple water :) that'll come off soon hun
You can get through today so just concentrate on doing that x let's kick day1s butt!!!!

Day one is over half way through!!!
Only had half shake made with litre water plus a litre of apple water so I am feeling confident and hoping for a nice bath and early night tonight :D

Good times xx

Back