Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

You are still soooo much lighter than when you started muffy. You have still achieved great things :)
Go have a mega blow out at the weekend and have fun..... Then come back all refreshed for the next chapter :)

We miss you muff x

Hey muffets! Sorry i was so off the page i totally removed minimins from my phone :( but Im back as of now :) fresh start. Forget the what ifs and whys i am going to be in the 9's by Xmas ;) just got in from the pub. My 1st night out in the town where i live and i feel happy and satisfied that iv had a good break and its time to get back on track xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Hey muffets! Sorry i was so off the page i totally removed minimins from my phone :( but Im back as of now :) fresh start. Forget the what ifs and whys i am going to be in the 9's by Xmas ;) just got in from the pub. My 1st night out in the town where i live and i feel happy and satisfied that iv had a good break and its time to get back on track xxx

Woooo go Muff ;) x

Hey thankd girls im back on track had a shake so far today and feel ok. Cant get on much at the moment just due to the fact that my phone is frustrating the life out of me so i tend to leave it on charge all day because the battery life is poo and i dont like the text imput (want my iphone back but its give up the ghost since going for a swim :( ) hope everyone is doing well i need to catch up on 3 week worth of diarys asap xx

feeling good

iv just realised that im 11 stone 13 again after getting down to 11 stone and 2 oz on the 24th sept, i promised myself id never go over the 'stone' again once id gotten into it. now i really need to get into the 10's because i know ill never go back into the 11's after that. my goal is 21 days ts for a small start. the most iv ever managed is 24 days ts then i ate at my nanas funeral....i was so happy id managed to got over 30lb off in the 1st month so i want to feel the pride again. i need to feel proud of myself. nothing but shakes/bars/soups and flavoured/plain water will pass my lips for 21 days. then ill see how i feel after that. fingers crossed i feel great and carry on until xmas and get to goal :D

Day1/21 half way through xxx

Ok im in bed. Did not manage 100% ts today but i was good. I rode my new mountain bike for 30 mins mostly up hill (yes made hubby buy me another one to replace the last 2 i sold) ... Drank 4 litres of water too. Achey legs and a slight head ache but feel positive about tomorrow being 100% :)

nomoremuffintop said:
Ok im in bed. Did not manage 100% ts today but i was good. I rode my new mountain bike for 30 mins mostly up hill (yes made hubby buy me another one to replace the last 2 i sold) ... Drank 4 litres of water too. Achey legs and a slight head ache but feel positive about tomorrow being 100% :)

Well done gorgeous :)

Back