Total Solution Muffys doing Total solution for 50 days

Day 22.

Not been great at ts.

Iv been eating a lot less than I normally would when iv been off the wagon.

Iv managed to get most of the 2lb+ gain off while eating healthier and am now back to ts today.

I'm very ashamed considering I was the one planning on completing this challenge and I have been rubbish at it.

Well done to you all for such fantastic will power xx

Day 22.

Not been great at ts.

Iv been eating a lot less than I normally would when iv been off the wagon.

Iv managed to get most of the 2lb+ gain off while eating healthier and am now back to ts today.

I'm very ashamed considering I was the one planning on completing this challenge and I have been rubbish at it.

Well done to you all for such fantastic will power xx

Nothing to be ashamed for! You're still here arnt you? Fab if you ask me!

Saw this pic today on FB hope it inspires you all soooo true :) xx

View attachment 78560

Muffy
you have nothing to be ashamed of you are human aren't you? Important thing is you did something about the 2lbs and didn't let it become 3 or 4 or more. You are back now and next week you will be posting fab losses again.
Mere x

Ed I love the little car analogy it is so true. Losing weight can feel like an uphill struggle that needs super human effort!
We are all super human on this forum for even attempting this diet.
My husband said today that he really admires my strength and he does not know anyone else who could do what I am doing.
Since he does not know any of you wonderful people I am extending his admiration to include you all. :grouphugg:
Mere x

Thank you :)

I feel a bit of a wolly but I know I can do this I just keep falling due to emotions it really frustrates me. What with the whole shoulder thing then Trying to find a house, monster been at GP because his teacher concerned about his behaviour/development and I have to try to get this weight off for my holiday that iv only paid the deposit on and have no idea if ill afford to pay the balance in time and I don't even have passports yet!

Excuses galore eh?

You are all doing fab.

I also saw that pic on exante FB site and saved it to my phone it is very true. I'm trying to pull it back quicker each time it slips from my grasp at the moment that feels like a big improvement from last year. I just wish I never fell and hurt my shoulder last month because I could be so much further along now xx

Hi Muffy
You have a lot to contend with but stay positive and evverything will fall into place. You are doing so well and you can't live with regrets so keep looking forward not back. x

You are doing great Muffy keep with it Hun x

Day 32 done, :D

Day 40 done xx

Day 33 done :D
Mere x

Day 34 done

Day 35 done.
Mere x

Day 36 just about done.
Mere x

Back