mugshots!!

LeaV

Hi everyone, have just started ww after giving up on Cambridge cos was too expensive!! I've lost 3 lbs this week so very happy, but can someone tell me how many pro points are in a mugshots??? The book says 2 but when I work it out it says 7! I don't want to eat it til I know!! Haha please help! :) x

LeaV said:
Hi everyone, have just started ww after giving up on Cambridge cos was too expensive!! I've lost 3 lbs this week so very happy, but can someone tell me how many pro points are in a mugshots??? The book says 2 but when I work it out it says 7! I don't want to eat it til I know!! Haha please help! :) x

They all seem to be coming up at 1 or 2 on the tracker for a pack hun x

Thank you :) I think there's actually an error on the packet cos it's saying there's more in 64g than there is in 100....duh! Mmm yummy :) x

They all seem to be coming up at 1 or 2 on the tracker for a pack hun x

Are you sure thats right cos theyre over 200kcals a serving

They used to be around 3 points on Discover

Ive worked out one I have in my cupboard and its 6 points which I think would be much much more likely

Last edited:
Starlight said:
Are you sure thats right cos theyre over 200kcals a serving

They used to be around 3 points on Discover

Thats what the ww app says? Do u know the nutritional info? X

So I've worked that out to be 6.... Is this right? X

I think personally that sounds more like it I know they were 3 or 4 on Discover. I found them when I was on SW and theyre free and loved them and was horrified to see the points value of them compared to a tin of soup. I got that one as 6 as well. Id be incredibly surprised if they had gone from 3/4 in discover to only 1/2 on PP

I wonder if the tracker is taking the dried weight per 100g which is also on the pack?

Yeah maybe! I am very disappointed about that! Thought I was being really good in buying them. Aw well, just goes to show we need to double check! Thanks for your help ladies :) x

Ooh I'm gonna tell my ww leader about that then....I'm furious haha ;-) xxx

Hi All

I emailed WW about this the other day as the difference between the point they had online and the points i calculated was amazing!

And im sad to say that the points you have calculated on your calculator are right... they apologised and said that the points on their site was wrong as they was given the wrong information from mugshot relating to the weight of the product. I know that the chicken ones was coming up as 8pp which i was gutted about too as i loved having them for lunch!

Thanks ladies, I'm so glad I checked as I was gonna go out and buy loads!!! Will definitely check myself in future!! X

Ive got a few of these left from SW, you can add one to a 0 point soup to make it creamy and more filling and to spread the points out a bit if you need to use them up.

in the shopping book the chicken ones are one is this right i been having these every day and calculated it as 1 pp for 55g

is this right

this is what i found i hope this is right i been havin gthe chicken one every day ??

Mug shot Noodle snack Chicken (54g) 1pp
Mug shot Snack thai style (55g) 1pp
Mug shot Snack creamy cheese (68g) 2pp
Mug shot Noodle Snack chow mein (55g) 1pp
Mug shot Noodle Snack Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour (67g) 2pp
Mug shot pasta Snack Chicken and mushroom (66g) 1pp
Mug shot pasta snack Tomato 'n' herb (64g) 2pp

i'd like clarification on this as i used to have a tomato n herb one every day on sw as they were free.

i still have about a dozen of them in the cupboard and if they are only 2 pp i will use them up but if they are 7 then i can think of better things to use that amount of points on!

i have just calculated it on esource putting in the nutritional info in and it came up as 2 pp

help!!

Is the nutritional information that you are using "per x grams as sold" or "per x grams made with 250ml water"?

I am guessing that the 1pp and 2pp results are from just the dry powder, you'd never sit and eat just the powder (I hope!) and if a full sized pot noodle is 10-13pp, I'd guess that Mugshots made up would be 7-8pp rather than 1 or 2.

It's tricky when the NVs are for a format you'd not actually eat it in.....

Back