Puddings Mullerlight in the freezer!

I am so going to try this, I have about 6 of the strawberry ones in the freezer and im not a yoghurt fan, except for Amore orange yoghurts which are divine!! (8.5syns per pot!!) i have about 20 in the fridge as they were 5 for £1 and alothough I can only have one a day, they are so worth it, hey i might try freezing them too as they may last longer!

Anyways I am waffling now. Thanks for the idea!!

I just put a toffee one in the freezer... looking forward to giving it a go! Love the idea of muller "sweeties" too :)

The toffee ones are the best frozen they really taste like icecream. The banana and custard ones freeze a bit odd but still taste ok. and the orange and dark choc ones are yummy. Remember tho that the cherry layered ones are not free but in fact 2 syns!

I am guessing so it would prob just go like frozen icecream syrup type stuff, you know like the stuff that goes hard on icecream. But they are synned remember!

I do that too, they freeze well and are really hard so they take an age to eat, I usually do this at the weekends when my hubby is noshing crisps etc, that way I don't feel deprived - pity they don't do a cheese & onion crisp flavour yoghurt, LOL....

They do freeze really solid, even the ice-cream recipe I put up, but they are lovely!

I bought one of those ice-lolly mould sets from Summerfield for a pound, and filled them with muller lights. One tub makes two, so I have syn free ice lollies there whenever I feel like one.

I am loving the mullerlight Ice cream ideas! I'm off tomorrow so going to try the stirring it every so often and see if I can get it proper. The Blueberry flavour one is lovely!

They do freeze really solid, even the ice-cream recipe I put up, but they are lovely!

I bought one of those ice-lolly mould sets from Summerfield for a pound, and filled them with muller lights. One tub makes two, so I have syn free ice lollies there whenever I feel like one.

I've been doing this too. I can make 3 ice lollies out of one muller light yoghurt. I've also been making lollies with really light ribena. :)

I have tried this with Raspberry/Cranberry, Rhubarb, and Peach. All delicious!

The first time I did it I left it in the freezer for too long and it set rock hard. I left it out of the freezer for about half an hour (it was a hot day!) and then attacked it with a pointed knife. It sort of broke up into icy shards - it was fantastic, sort of creamy, icy and crunchy at the same time!

I am definitely going to try the lolly mould idea next.

Hubby took me to the cinema last night and I took a frozen Muller to munch on. It was fib! I stuck it in the freezer in the afternoon and it was solid when I stuck in my bag to leave. By the time the movie started it was just about right.
It certainly kept me away from the other hugely overpriced and high sinned goodies!

Thanks for the tip guys!

Win

Hubby took me to the cinema last night and I took a frozen Muller to munch on. It was fib! I stuck it in the freezer in the afternoon and it was solid when I stuck in my bag to leave. By the time the movie started it was just about right.
It certainly kept me away from the other hugely overpriced and high sinned goodies!

Thanks for the tip guys!

Win

Excellent Idea :)

I put a blueberry one in the freezer nearly two hours ago and keep watching the clock trying to give it three hours! OH and his son think I'm mad - but they're there munching on icecream. Can't wait mmmm

Back