multi-vitamins etc...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bambam101, 25 October 2010 Social URL.

1. bambam101

bambam101 Member

Start Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Afternoon everyone!
    Never though I'd get excited about this...but I just bought a blender for work for my milkshakes! I have my orientation meeting tonight so start properly tomorrow!

Just wondering really if you're allowed to take a multi-vitamin/iron tablets on LL total? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hanmac

hanmac Getting her sparkle back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12.1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.7lb(29.13%)
    Diet:
    Lost 5 stone on Lighter Life and 1 1/2 on Exante! - Put about 2 1/2 stone back on so back to Exante!
    Hello!

LL say that their packs contain '100% of the nutrients/vitamins you need', and i'm pretty sure i've read somewhere else that you're not meant to take multivitamins.

But i'd double check with your counsellor at your induction meeting tonight!
    Good luck :)
    xxxxx

4. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    You can't in case there are some fillers in them that can take you out of ketosis.
    Packs contain 100% of your daily recommended dose of vitamins and minerals.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.