Mum2Two's Weaning off Exante Diary *Taking A Break*PG 10*

Having a lovely weekend thank you, so lucky to have this glorious weather, so chilling in the garden :) hope you have lovely sunshine too. It's encouraging reading your diary and hearing how we can get off this at the other end :)

Hadl86; Do yu think you would benefit from adding the exante packs into your daily food intake? Or do you think if you can stick to WW 100% for a week and lose some weight, you'll find it easier to stick to it because you've lost weight? If you don't manage on WW, could you do the opposite to what I've done, and wean yourself off WW onto Exante to get the kick start you may need, then do a couple of weeks to a month or so and then wean yourself back off again? Sorry for all the questions! Lol!x

Cybill; We should make the most of the sun whilst it is here, there is no guarentee it will stay for long! Lol!!!x

Day 35

I should really get out of bed! It's 10am but I can't be bothered moving! No plans for today, and no idea what to have to eat. Went shopping yesterday so the fridge is full :D The eldest is at my mums and the other half is at work so it's just me and the little one today!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.x
Day 35 continued...

So breakfast this morning was 2 sausages, a turkey rasher, a boiled egg, a slice of toast and a small tin of beans! Had a snack of banana and yanilla yogurt. Lunch was a pack of snack a jacks,an alpen cereal bar and an apple. Dinner tonight will be chinese style stir-fri with egg noodles and probably some fruit for afters! :)

Day 36

1st Slimming World weigh in this morning..................

Loss of 2.5lbs! :D :D :D

I don't usually count the 0.5 (or whatever it tends to be) but I'm counting this one because I'm now only 0.5lbs away from my 11 stone target, and 14.5lbs away from my final 10 stone targer :D :D :D

Happy Easter everyone!!! :) x

Yay, well done, happy Easter to you too

Well done on the 2.5 loss! How do you feel with the SW diet after doing exante?

Best of luck for the coming week :)

Thank you Smallerme :D

Thank you Clareel :) It's strange. Once I started exante, I felt like I'd been on it forever and hadn't had proper food in ages. Then whenI started SW, it's like I had never been on exante. It's hard to explain, but I feel fine on SW now and it's like exante never existed! LOL! That makes no sense at all! Lol.

Day 36 continued

Breakfast this morning was bitesize shredded(sp) wheat with semi-skimmed milk. Lunch was the same as dinner last night, so cajun chicken and chinese style stir-fry with egg noodles.

Been busy busy busy today tidying for our BBQ next weekend if the weather is nice. Felt really dizzy so I had half of the other half's easter egg! Sshh

Mum2Two said:
Hadl86; Do yu think you would benefit from adding the exante packs into your daily food intake? Or do you think if you can stick to WW 100% for a week and lose some weight, you'll find it easier to stick to it because you've lost weight? If you don't manage on WW, could you do the opposite to what I've done, and wean yourself off WW onto Exante to get the kick start you may need, then do a couple of weeks to a month or so and then wean yourself back off again? Sorry for all the questions! Lol!x

Hi sorry, hadn't seen ur reply. I think I'll try to do ww 100% then use exante as a detox if weight loss slows. Maybe for a weekend otherwise ww leader would have a fit if I lost loads,lol. Well done with sw xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi sorry, hadn't seen ur reply. I think I'll try to do ww 100% then use exante as a detox if weight loss slows. Maybe for a weekend otherwise ww leader would have a fit if I lost loads,lol. Well done with sw xo

Lol! At SW there is a 'Slimmer of the Week' is there something similar in WW? You would win every week if you did exante and WW! Hehe! Do you know why you cheat? Why you don't stick to it 100%? Sorry for all the questions. I've realised through exante that I eat crap because I'm bored, have nothing to do, because everyone else is eating and because I feel like I need it even though I don't. I've started doing more to stop me thinking about food which I think has really helped, and being on exante helped me not eat when others were. I think that is why I'm doing as well as I am on SW! :) x

Day 36 continued

Breakfast this morning was bitesize shredded(sp) wheat with semi-skimmed milk. Lunch was the same as dinner last night, so cajun chicken and chinese style stir-fry with egg noodles.

Been busy busy busy today tidying for our BBQ next weekend if the weather is nice. Felt really dizzy so I had half of the other half's easter egg! Sshh
Dinner was 2 sausages, 2 turkey rashers, scrambled egg and a slice of toast, followed by a pack of snack a jacks and an alpen bar! :)

Mum2Two said:
Lol! At SW there is a 'Slimmer of the Week' is there something similar in WW? You would win every week if you did exante and WW! Hehe! Do you know why you cheat? Why you don't stick to it 100%? Sorry for all the questions. I've realised through exante that I eat crap because I'm bored, have nothing to do, because everyone else is eating and because I feel like I need it even though I don't. I've started doing more to stop me thinking about food which I think has really helped, and being on exante helped me not eat when others were. I think that is why I'm doing as well as I am on SW! :) x

No slimmer of the week that I've seen. Umm boredom, comfort, greed. I've done it again tonight & binged. Never mind AA I need fa -food addict :(

Hope you're okay Hadl86 :hug99::hug99: Do you feel any better today?x

Day 37

Breakfast; porridge and a banana
Snack; yogurt and melon
Lunch; 1 sausage, 2 turkey rashers, scrambled egg and slice of toast
Dinner; Salad with omelette and new potatoes
Desert; snack-a-jacks and alpen chocolate and toffee bar

Day 38

Snack; Alpen bar
Breakfast; 2 sausages, 1 turkey rasher, scrambled egg with cheese, beans and a slice of toast
Snack; yogurt
Lunch; Ravioli and 2 slices of toast
Dinner; cajun chicken with peppers and onions fried in soy sauce
Desert; yogurt and grapes

Day 39

Breakfast today was porridge and for a snack I had an apple and a couple of grapes. Lunch will be salad with boiled egg and dinner will be chicken breast filled with cottage cheese, new potatoes and veg! :) I'll quote of edit for any snacks I have throughout the day but I doubt there will be much as the fridge and cupboards are empty! Lol!

Day 40

Today was a bad day. We left the house at 9am and didn't get back until 6:30pm! I went into the school at the end of the street, asked for a placement in September and got one :D picked up a prescription and dropped it in the chemist, exchanged some clothes in Primark because they were too big :D went to see MIL (lucky lucky me, lol) went to B&Q, tesco, Morrisons, my dads, into town to the card shop, boots, H&B, the bank, paid the house rent, dropped the shopping at home, picked up the prescription then drove 35 minutes in the opposite direction to another tesco because the one closest to us didn't have any of the eldests free from food! So because of that, my food choices weren't too good!

Breakfast was bitesize shredded wheat with milk. Lunch was chicken pasta and cucumber from Morrisons, had half a small Easter egg in the car, a sausage from the chippy for dinner, a pack of snack a jacks and an alpen bar afterwards!

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I've been so poorly :( I've had a constant headache since Friday which paracetamol and codine aren't touching. I feel so sick, dizzy, tired all the time and just like **** really.

I've stuck to slimming world since I last posted. Had my syns but not gone over. Haven't had much to eat the past couple of days though because I can't stomach anything.

Weighed in on Sunday and I've lost 1.5lbs (I think, I'm on my phone so can't check back. Might just be 1lb though, I'll check when I can get onto my laptop)

I still feel pretty rubbish today. Couldn't stand up by myself last night because I was so dizzy. Hopefully I can get in to see the Gp tomorrow morning to see what is going on!

Back