Mum2Two's Weaning off Exante Diary *Taking A Break*PG 10*

Thanks for all the useful info. I'll definitely keep following your diary as I want to follow a similar path and then move onto SW for the last stone. I definitely do NOT want to put any of this weight on again. I've been slim many times, but each time I put the weight back on I am fatter than before. I want to stay healthy and that is my biggest incentive. Looking good, comes a very close second, though. ;)
Julie

Well done on the 3 lbs - yay you

xxx

Thank you for taking time to read and reply to my diary, Julie.

I wish you all the best with your exante journey. I hope it isn't too long before you're starting your slimming world journey.x

Thank you toots :D x

Day 29

So today was my first day off exante and on slimming world.

It felt so strange not making shakes or soups during the day.

For breakfast I just had an omelette. Lunch was a salad from Morrison (spicy chicken pasta). Snack was a pack of cheese and chives snack a jacks and a banana. Dinner was a bowl of Morrison eat smart 'just add water' tomato pasta followed by 2 small flakes because I nearly passed out again!

I'm going to get an appointment with the gp tomorrow because I can't cope anymore. I'm constantly having hot and cold flushes, shaking and blury vision. I can't leave the house by myself or go out with the girls because I'm scared I won't be able to cope.

I've not got to grips with the rules and such on slimming world, so dad is coming round tomorrow to explain it to me and to help with some meal ideas!

Day 30

Breakfast this morning was 2 weetabix with 200ml semi-skimmed milk. I had a banana for a snack and lunch was 2 sausages and scrambled egg. Afternoon snack was a muller light vanilla yogurt and tea was stir-fry followed by vanilla yogurt and strawberries.

I'm off to the doctors again this evening because the tablets I've been given don't seem to be working and I still feel like rubbish. Hopefully they can do something for me, because I hate feeling like this!

Last edited:
This diary is fab! very inspirational! I am starting to see the reintroduction of food in my sights and was quite concerned how I might do it and if I could still lose or even keep off what I had lost! This is making it all seem so positive and achieveable!

Thank you so much! x

Hi :) I'm so glad you find my diary helpful, I hope it can help you reintroduce food when you come off Exante! Good luck :)

Day 31

Today was the first actual day on SW that I knew what I was doing! Lol!

For breakfast I had 2 sausages, scrambled egg, a small tin of beans and a slice of toast. Lunch was really filling! I had lettuce, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, 2 hard boiled eggs, 4 new potatoes, 2 diarylea triangles and a small spoon of salad dressing! I'm still full now! Dinner willbe chickken tikka and rice!

Last edited:
Hope you are feeling a bit better. Sounds like your days menu yesterday was lovely!

Thank you hun, it was lovely! Ypu're doing so well on your journey! :)

Day 32

Oops, I've been neglecting again :(

Today's menu was;
Breakfast..porridge and banana
Snack..apple
Lunch..cajun chicken salad
Snack..pack of snackajacks
Dinner..chicken burger and chips. I was so naughty! It was brought round by my friend (from my fave take-a-way) so I didn't want to be rude and say no! Lol! I managed all the burger but only half of the chips. I was stuffed and the chips didn't actually taste that good!!
Desert..strawberries and vanilla yogurt.

Day 33

Breakfast; Banana. We had a quick escape and didn't have time to get something proper.
Snack; pack of snackajacks
Lunch; 2 sausages and a boiled egg
Dinner; a Mcdonalds single cheeseburger because they didn't have any salads! And we were out (still) so no time to cook or much money for anything proper.
Desert; strawberries and vanilla yogurt, again! Lol!

Day 34

This is today! I get so confused when I don't post every day! Lol!

Breakfast; 2 sausages, 2 turkey rashers and scrambled egg.
Snack; banana
Lunch; yogurt, banana, apple
Dinner; chicken, boiled potatoes, beans and salad!
Desert; strawberries and vanilla yogurt, again! LOL!

It sounds like it's going really well, that's brilliant. It must be quite strange getting used to days with no packs at all. Glad your dad's been able to help you out with all the rules, hope you have a fantastic weekend :)

wow, I've just read your diary. You have done so well & you're definitely an inspiration. I was on Exante & lost 2 stone in 2 months but then I started mucking around so joined weight watchers. I wish I was as motivated as you cause I'm sure I'd be close to goal now. Well done again xo

cybill said:
It sounds like it's going really well, that's brilliant. It must be quite strange getting used to days with no packs at all. Glad your dad's been able to help you out with all the rules, hope you have a fantastic weekend :)

It's so strange! I still get up in the morning and put 500ml water in the jug as though I'm going to make my shake! Lol! It's actually the bars I miss though, they were really filling and yummy! Thank you so much for the reply! Hope you have a great weekend. Do you have much planned?x

hadl86 said:
wow, I've just read your diary. You have done so well & you're definitely an inspiration. I was on Exante & lost 2 stone in 2 months but then I started mucking around so joined weight watchers. I wish I was as motivated as you cause I'm sure I'd be close to goal now. Well done again xo

Thank you so much for the reply! Are you still on ww? I'm on my phone so can't see stats or any details! Hope you okay :) x

Day 35

I should really get out of bed! It's 10am but I can't be bothered moving! No plans for today, and no idea what to have to eat. Went shopping yesterday so the fridge is full :D The eldest is at my mums and the other half is at work so it's just me and the little one today!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.x

Thank you so much for the reply! Are you still on ww? I'm on my phone so can't see stats or any details! Hope you okay :) x

Yep I'm giving ww a go as I signed up for 6 weeks. I still have a month's supply of Exante though. I keep thinking maybe I should do it for a week like a detox but now that I've started eating I don't want to go back to not eating,lol. I've put on weight from eating as I didn't do a phased return, I just fell off the Exante wagon. I haven't lost yet on ww but then I haven't stuck 100% to my points. I'm trying hard this week though so hopefully I'll see a loss. I have around 2 stone to lose for my BMI to be healthy & I know that would take me 2 months on Exante but I don't have the motivation at the moment. It's 5pp for the Exante soups & shakes & 6pp for the bars so I don't know whether I should just include them in my diet. Sorry for the rambling. I guess my diary shows how not to do Exante whereas yours is a great example to others xo

Back