Mum2Two's Weaning off Exante Diary *Taking A Break*PG 10*

Day 23

Breakfast this morning was 2 quorn sausages, 2 turkey rashers and a boiled egg.
Had my shake around 1pm and then had lunch which was omelette and salad followed by vanilla yogurt and strawberries.
Dinner tonight was chicken fillet filled with cheese and chives with rice, sweetcorn, broccoli and mixed pepper.

Don't have anything to update. Having quite a bad day with my anemia and chest pains :(

Hugs hunny hope u feel better soon,

Just read the last few pages your doing awesome honestly absolutely brilliant..

X

Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly. You are an inspiration when it comes to returning to real life - I think that's the scariest part.

Hugs hunny hope u feel better soon,

Just read the last few pages your doing awesome honestly absolutely brilliant..

X
Thank you so much for the reply, and taking time to read my diary :)

Sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly. You are an inspiration when it comes to returning to real life - I think that's the scariest part.
Thank you :) I was so scared before I started eating again, but I found that by planning my meals in advance, writing them all down and making sure I had all the food in, it made things so much easier. I like routine though, so I think that is why it worked so well for me! :)

Day 24

Today has been such a good day! :D I had a payment come through, that I've been waiting for, for ages! So we've managed to pay the council tax for the year and the water bill for the year :D Then I went to my college interview and was accepted :D I have a conditional place! I just need to find myself a school to volunteer in (it's a teaching assistant course) and I'm ready to start in Spetember! :D :D

Anyways...for breakfast today I had porridge and a banana. Lunch was an omelette and a sausage (not quorn any more, I don't like the taste of them now! Lol! Tried a 'wall's sausage' and it was okay, but will take a while to get used to because I haven't eaten meats other than chicken for as long as I can remember!) Had my shake before my interview and dinner was cajun chicken salad with boiled potatoes!!

Hope everyone is well! :D x

Congratulations on getting on your TA course! Lovely to read you had such a good day, I hope today goes just as well :)

Thank you mygoodnessme! I can't wait for September for it all to start :D

Hey there - you're doing a fab job

Sorry I don't pop in much - too much of the f word ;) BUT once I go up the steps I'll be having a blimmin good read for inspiration xxx

Day 25

I was naughty today. 2 of my closest friends came round and they brought cornflake cakes. I thought I deserved a treat and had one. It was so nice. I didn't feel guilty after eating it, and I still don't now. I've worked hard and feel like I deserved it. I've made sure not to stick to my usual food day, and I didn't have my desert because I had the cake!

For breakfast I had 2 sausages, 2 turkey rashers and a boiled egg. Lunch was porridge and a banana because I couldn't be bothered to stand and cook something! Then for dinner I had chicken filled with cheese, with rice and veg.

My friends and I are going to to stay at my friend's house tomorrow, and then we're going to Drayton Manor on Friday. I'm not sure how I'll cope with low carb meals the next couple of days, but I'll do my best! :D

Hey there - you're doing a fab job

Sorry I don't pop in much - too much of the f word ;) BUT once I go up the steps I'll be having a blimmin good read for inspiration xxx
Hey :D Don't worry about it, I honestly didn't expect a single reply when I set up my diary, I just wanted a place to write what I was eating so if I piled on the weight I would have more of an idea why!!

I doubt you'll find any inspiration in here though, I only like chicken, turkey and quorn sausages! Lol!

Hey :D Don't worry about it, I honestly didn't expect a single reply when I set up my diary, I just wanted a place to write what I was eating so if I piled on the weight I would have more of an idea why!!

I doubt you'll find any inspiration in here though, I only like chicken, turkey and quorn sausages! Lol!

That'll do for me!! I like all sorts but they're about all I can cope with handling raw ;)

xxx

I had a cheeky WI this morning. Since Sunday I have gone from 160 to 157.8, but we don't count the 0.2 loss so we'll stick to a loss of 2lbs so far :D lets see how that changes on Sunday after my 2 nights away with the little ones and my 2 friends!

Day 26

Today for breakfast I had 2 sausages and 2 turkey rashers. Had my shake and a banana then cajun chicken salad for lunch with pepper rice. Dinner was chicken tikka and rice followed by a banana. Not sure on any of the details of the curry and rice because my friends mum made it!

Hope everyone is well :)

Thank you :)

Today is going to be another naughty day. We went to the sea life centre in Birmingham this morning, and I'm currently sat in Nandos! Oh deary me! Lol!

Ooops - just try to make the best choices you can

xxx

Day 27

I'm not quite sure what happened yesterday. Got up and didn't have time for breakfast, so I had my shake before we left. We went to the sea life centre in Birmingham then afterwards we went to Nandos for lunch. I ordered my usual (I say my usual but it's been a very long time since I've been there) which was chicken burger and chips. I ate all the burger and a couple of the chips. It was nice, but it felt weird after not having food like that in such a long time.

After that we went back to Coventry and bought the eldest some new shoes, and my friend had her ear pierced. The shop we were in were really impressed with the eldests converse! Lol.

We went back to my friends house and I had a banana so I could take my iron tablet and my tablet for vertigo. Normally I take them with a full meal but it dinner wasn't ordered so I took them with my banana.

A couple of hours later I felt awful. I kept having hot and cold flushes, I couldn't stop shaking, felt sick, had really sore stomach cramps and spent a while on the toiled! Lol! I sat on the couch and felt like I was going to pass out. It was horrible.

I didn't order anything for tea because I felt like ****, so just had a couple of pieces of chicken from my friends korma and a few spoon fulls of rice.

I really don't know if I went all weird because of the lunch or because I didn't take my tablets with a meal! ( It says on the box that they should be taken with food!)

Day 28

I've just had my last exante pack. I had a vanilla milkshake after my sausages and turkey rashers for breakfast.

We're currently on our way home from coventry. The other half had to come for us last night because I wouldn't have been able to cope with the girls on my own. Thankfully he is off this weekend so he could pick us up!

I officially start slimming world tomorrow! Eep!

Edit to add; In the car on the way home (3 hour drive) I had 2 bananas and half an Easter egg. I hadn't taken my tablets because I didn't have anything proper to eat and needed to boost my blood sugar level. I can honestly say I don't like the taste of chocolate :eek: or Easter egg chocolate, I haven't had a chocolate bar yet! Lol!

For lunch I had another sausage and 2 turkey rashers because we had no food in the house.

Before dinner I have a bit of vanilla yogurt with another banana! LOL and dinner was a nacho chicken wrap from Morrisons because we didn't have anything in.

We went to 2 parties last night. An engagement party for my friend and then a birthday party for a friend. The friend whos birthday it was, her fella asked her to marry him, so we had champers on flow. I had a couple, and then a couple lead to more and more and more! Oops. It's the first time I've drank properly in almost 3 years, and I actually feel okay this morning :D

Last edited:
Day 29

WI this morning..............

Loss of 1lb since my cheeky WI, so 3lbs this week!!

:D :D :D

Back