Mummy wants to be a YummyBride =] 14 Weeks To Go!

i did that the first weekend i started cd! i drank water all night and drove but woke up still feeling like poo! are you feeling any better? x

Yupp I was in ketosis after 24hours - but I've felt crap since then. I feel a bit better now I've had lots of paracetamol and palmed the baby off to my mum for the afternoon =]

Don't help that I work in a hot kitchen - today was a bloody nightmare! But no more work until next saturday now so hopefully by then I'll be feeling better.

Just put my order in for next week - all choc shakes and chicken and mushroom soup! There the only ones I like so I'll stick to them.

I wanna go to the cinema so badly to see Alice in Wonderland but thats where I fell off the wagon on week 6 last time so im kinda dreading it - too many sweet things about for my liking

aw hope you feel better soon hun. i only like certain flavours lol.i went to cinema and took my bar and munched on that.x

Day 6

Feeling loads better now - been up since 6am but only just having my first glass of water now - oops! I need to buy smaller bottles of water - instead of carrying these massive 2L bottles with me! Got a 2 mile walk to and from baby group later, not counting that as excercise cos I do it every week weather permitting!

I just want Wednesday to come round quick - this week is totally dragging grrrr!!! I want to get as much as the first st off as possible this week, then work on getting the rest off week 2 so I can get my target of 2st off by 16th April, then maybe my dad might notice a difference =]

helloo :) soo glad your feeling better hun its horrible when you feel like crap.im sure youve had a fab loss! cant wait for your wi either :) im drinking loads of water after my chicken last nite lol x

Water is the way forward! I've been having the full 4L a day cos I get that bored and it helps me not the raid the fridge =]

Bambino is sleeping after playgroup so im having a few quite mins before mayhem starts again. All the other mums looked at me funny when I whipped this big 2L bottle of water out my changing bag, oh dear! They only bottles I have in the house are either baby ones or baby beakers, think I'll treat myself to a sports one after WI, woooooo pushing the boat out!

Annnddd I got my bonus from work today £300 woop woop, that will buy me lots of skinny clothes! But I really should put it towards the wedding lol, atleast I can get a more expensive skinnier dress!

x

aw brill!! whens the wedding? i hate my wedding pics i look a fat mess lol but then again my excuse is that i had only had the twins 6 weeks ago lol but i did look horrid. i cant drink 4 l id be on the loo constantly lol i wasin asda the other day and i literally thought i was going to wee myself i did a mad dash to loo lol only just made it lmao x

Sept 18th - this year! I have 6 n half months to loose 6 n hallf st - or as much as possible! I don't care if im not exactly maintaining cos I won't be maintaining on honeymoon - I'll be too busy propping the bar up.

Im suprised I can drink that much - I've got used to it, I think I've re-gained my bladder after childbirth =]

Day 7 WOO WOOP!

Right off to baby group again today - I was about dying when I got in yesterday so gonna drive today even though the weather is nice. Struggled with water yesterday, think I just managed 3L because I was out most of the day.

Im feeling great today, really positive. I'll be up bright and early for WI tomorrow think I'll be skipping on to the scales! I know the amount I would like to loose - but im trying not to get my hopes up.

Off to be happy somemore....

moooorning hun! oooh is wi tom? il be awaiting the result lol how much do you think youve lost? havent you had a sneaky look on the scales? x

Yupp in a way is gone dead slow but then its gone quite fast over the weekend. I can't wait!

I last got on the scales on Saturday and it was ranging between 7/9lbs - I know I won't be happy with anything less than 9lbs so heres to hoping! I've not weighed since then - I know its working so want to get a nice suprise tomorrow fx!

Poor baby bumped his head at baby group so he's gone down for a nap - better get his macaroni cheese made before he wakes up, its gonna kill me not to pick at it arghghhhhhhh

im sure youve had a great loss i just totally let myself down by having a chicken tikka and salad went out with family and my mum decided to take it upon her to order it as shes totally against this diet! so frustrating!

Fran you'll be fine! x

Well -13lbs, happy is an understatement! Since Sept I have lost 40lbs with Cambridge. Im over the moon!!!

I now weigh 15st 4lbs - I don't know the last time I weighed this amount! I was 16st6 when I got pregnant 18months ago so god knows when that was! I want to be in the 14s next week, that would make my month!

WOOOOHOOO!!!

sorry its taken soo long to come back lol wow wow is all i can say 13 lbs in a week??? youve lost almost a stone in a week lol.so how you finding week 2? x

sorry its taken soo long to come back lol wow wow is all i can say 13 lbs in a week??? youve lost almost a stone in a week lol.so how you finding week 2? x

I know its madness! Bet I don't loose anything this week to make up for it!

Still going strong - 8 days 100% pure ss-ing! Its hard but I want to be thin more than I want to eat!

I've come up with a plan:
SS until 10st - BMI 25
Move up the plans week by week and see what I loose (hopefully before honeymoon)
Go on my honeymoon and come back to WW to loose the honeymoon lbs and maintain!

Thats it! I managed to maintain the CD weight before by roughly following WW so I know it works - like one bad saturday night drinking then be good for 6 days. I still need the strictness of a weigh in, no offence but I don't wanna have to come back to CD again!

I have exactly 10 weeks until dress shopping so roughly 33lbs off which will take me to about 12st 12lbs =] on a mission to be atleast that =]

love your plan hun! sounds good to me.im having problems ss 100% but im still losing eating chicken salad twice a week lol so if that works for me thats what i intend to do :)

i was just happy to go into the 16s lol it was my first mini goal.i tell you i dont want to ever to cambridge again lol and intend to roughly follow sw as i find ww abit restricting to be honest.i now realise that its a lifetime change and not a quick fix, its changing my whole attitude of food and what i need to put in my body not what i want too x

day 10
The thing is if I start eating again, even just one salad a week im scared I won't stop lol. One salad will turn into with dressing - then with croutons. It would just go horribly wrong!

I've worked out that I can stay on SS until 10st - and my cd target was 9st 12 and overall 9st7 so I might aswell get to 10st and loose everything with cd then I'll be 9st7 by wedding! I've decided WW cos Im gonna put weight on during honeymoon and I see quicker results with WW than SW, I've still got my old SW stuff so that would be a good one when I get rid of ALL the lbs to maintain with. I'll get there eventually!

Feeling loads better now, I have struggled with water the last couple of days but thats cos baby has slept until 10am instead of his usual 6am so im loosing 4hours drinking time =] It won't last he has a cold so he'll be back to his early mornings in a couple of days. My OH also has man flu, im sick of sickness!

Got a fun filled weekend and work pffffttttt, I felt so crap last week so hopefully this weekend is better!

hey hey! i know what you mean about the water i struggle every day but trt to drink 1 l just as i get up so know ive drank a litre already. glad your feeling better hun off to update my diary :)) x

Right so Day 10 is almost over!
Felt a bit light headed today arghhhh, I've spaced my shakes out properly and had 3L of water ahwell maybe its just one of those days!

OH is due home soon so while he makes his chilli Im gonna go for a lonngggggg bubble bath! Avon lady came today and dropped round my new eyeliner - shame I ain;g going out anywhere for a good few weeks!

This weeks gone so so quickly! I hope Wednesday hurries up! Im wishing my life away but seriously the CD way of life is crap, I want food, but I want to be slim and have a size 12 wedding dress more. The quicker I loose this beef the bloody better!

Back