Mummy wants to be a YummyBride =] 14 Weeks To Go!

DAY 11
God I feel like crap! Im so pissing cold!!!! I just actually wanna go to bed but I can't because I've barely drank 1L of water. I so so so want this to be over so I can enjoy food again - my god I think right now I'd kill for a curry. I just want to get it over with so I can be 'normal' again. Obviously not eat everything in sight - but be able to enjoy a meal out with OH and have a drink.

Blurgh just in a 'feeling sorry for myself' mood =[

hey hunny! i know how you feel i often think why am i torturing myself doing this diet when i could do sw or ww and actually eat but we got to think positively as this diet works and works quick!! sending you lots of love xx

Right feeling LOADS better today. Had another crap day at work, crappy crappy crappy!!!!

Managed 3L of water and had all 3 shakes =]
Got told today that I will probably just make my target in time for the wedding - not impressed. It's making me try even harder, I will succeed!!!!

aw who told you that hun?? stay positive youl be fine, its not what other people think its what you know you can do :)

Don't let people put a negative twist on this. You should be motoring along because of the encouragement they are giving you, not because you feel you have something to prove! x

DAY 13

Well unfortunately Im quite stubborn - So I have to prove them wrong lol! I don't see why If I don't stick to it I won't loose it, I think it's more a case of 'silly diet, you'll put it all back on or not stick to it'. But I'll try my hardest and see what happens...

Bad bad bad night last night. I woke up and 3am and proceeded to throw up everywhere and didn't stop until about 9am =S Very weird. Feeling a bit better now I've had some sleep. Gotta take Bambino round to my friends so she can go to babygroup with him - I don't wanna make the others sick!

Can't believe I've nearly done 2 weeks 100% SS-ing, hopefully the scales will be nice to me on Wednesday =]

a w no hun hope you feel better soon how weird?? im sure you will have a great loss wed!! weighed today scales havent moved lol im due on anyday though so maybe il sts. x

I know it was a bit weird! Im due on next week, absolutely dreading it! I know Im not gonna loose at much eeeeeeekkk! My scales show a loss of wait for it......2lbs! I have until Weds but still 2lbs!! Jesus!!

Hopefully they'll move a bit more!

grr i hate totm ! i was totm on week one but still lost 9lb my cdc said to add at least another 2lb loss on that unofficially because totm but dont know how true that is hun.well at least if next week we shoulod have a nice loss :)

I hope so! Oisins losses have inspired me! I feel really positive tonight for a change haha!

Feeling loads better now, had some more sleep and baby free time. Got told my boobs have shrunk though. Im not impressed. Im gonna save money for a boob job lol. OH got another bonus this week! £300 last week and £400 this week wooopppp!! Im not gonna buy anything, just put it in the wedding fund and buy more cupcakes!!! For the guests obviously....

crikey what does your oh do? lol i want his job :) glad your feeling better i know oisins losses are amazing really would love to lose like that.

my boobs are not good they going south i was a 40 dd and loved my dd s lol .

He's a manager wait for it.....at Burger King!! Haha! Its quarterly bonus and like an annual audit bonus. He's done so well bless him he's only 19 lol. So no more moneys now for 3 months =[

Still feeling alright. I keep getting really bad headrush! Not fun! I kept getting it at baby group today, think the other mothers thought I'd been at the vodka - if only!!!

5 weeks until I go to London - that will be my first major test! Nights out I can deal with but weekends away Im not so sure! After that it just seems to be one event after the other. Thats why I want to get the weight off ASAP so I can go and enjoy myself and not have to worry about how many cals a vodka and eat more than just bloody lettuce!

Anyways im rambling - I need to go to Tesco and buy Bambino some bread for his breakfast tomorrow =]

DAY 15

-4lbs, impressed? No! Came on this morning so knew it wouldnt be much but hey ho a loss is a loss!

Just makes me even more determined to get through the next 7 days and see what happens then!

well done! 4lbs is a good loss girl.

Wow, 4lbs is a great loss! I worked at BK for years when I was younger, I loved it. The best group of mates and social life ever! The free chicken royales weren't too bad either ;)

Haha I loved it when I was pregnant - he used to bring me home all sorts =] Hence the 2.5st weight gain oops!

Im off to the gym tonight - all ready and motivated =] I got my first CD compliment today - off my SIL no less. My jaw nearly hit the floor, she never has anything nice to say to me so im well chuffed.

I've lost 17lbs in 2 weeks wooohhhoooo last time I did CD I lost 19lbs in 2 weeks but I was also 3st heavier so 2lbs diff aint bad. Im having a bar everyday this week cos I miss chewing, I swear my jaws like ceased up, it was so used to moving just about constantly. As a treat I've bought some new leggings cos my old ones we're looking like MC Hammer trousers on me, seriously baggy, espesh at the knees - think thats where the weight must be coming off.

Anyhoo Im off to burn some fat!

hey hun havent been on for a few days as really been bad and messed up but back on it this morn.4 lbs is fab for totm hun!! loving the compliments as well!! i got wi today but am undecided to get weighed as now i will be upset if ive put on x

DAY 16
Maybe being weighed will give you a boost to be extra good this week? I know it used to work for me last time, I put 1lb on one week and lost 6 the next week =]

Well didn't get to the gym last night, my mum decided to go food shopping straight from work, not impressed! Will try go tonight as OH finishes work at 4pm so I should be able to sneak out the house for an hour or so.

Had the chocolate bar for brunch today and it was quite nice - chewy but nice!

TMI but totm is so heavy! Like just given birth heavy =S It isnt painful for once though just quite annoying.

Anyways hope everyone is good x

Back