Mummy wants to be a YummyBride =] 14 Weeks To Go!

Hi Yummymummy.

Hope you dont mind me popping my head in :wavey:. Just been reading some of your posts on your diary. Its hard work isn't it? But you are really doing well..17lbs.. is fantastic!! Will keep up with your journey. xxx

I think this diet does play around with your periods doesn't it? I am regular as clockwork and I came on 3 days early. Then bleed for 3 days extra and it was much lighter than my usual periods. Wonder why it plays around with it so much??

I think this diet does play around with your periods doesn't it? I am regular as clockwork and I came on 3 days early. Then bleed for 3 days extra and it was much lighter than my usual periods. Wonder why it plays around with it so much??

I Cornish.. I had my period for 7 weeks solid when I started CD first time around.. Think it has something to do with the low cal intake.. I got so fed up with it as I'd previously been sterilised too that I saw the GP.. said to try something to stop them altogether..Take Nothisterone now and don't have any :)..6 months with no periods is heaven.. but still get bloatedness once a month, but not pain, so has worked for me. x

No periods...bliss! lol

I kept umming and arrring about having the mirena coil fitted as that usually stops periods, but seeing as once we get married next year we will want to start thinking about kids, it didnt seem worth it.

Day 16. Con.

Well I seem to of lost 0.75lbs from yesterday lol.

I went to the gym but all the machines were taken - it was 6 oclock but still~! They should buy more! I settled for the Vibrogym in the end, managed to do most of the work out in 8 minutes - well proud of myself =]

Settled down to watch Master Chef - my new favourite program. I think cos its about food that I really really am not allowed! Maybe in 5 months time eh!!

Hehe, I was watching masterchef. That lemon pudding looked lovely!

DAY 17
I know yum yum! I don't know if it was last night or the night before but there was like a raspberry pavalova type thing omg I nearly cried!

Can't believe im nearly 3 weeks in! Im so proud of myself! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll get below 200lbs! My next goal is to get into the 13's so 15lbs off! I'll give myself 4 weeks to do that from last weds wi in, I'll try remember to add it to my sigi!

i loove masterchef aswell and come dine with me notice theyre all food progs? lol. well done yummy your doin fab what do you normally do at gym? im joining tues but my cdc said you couldnt do alot of cardio? which i love

hi every1, it must be because we cant eat but im the same i love flicking through any cooking programme lol. my hubby says im just tormenting myself lol. i like doing cardio 2. i didnt realise untill recently that it can hinder weightloss. will have to go steady from now on. does any1 know why you shouldnt do it?xx

I used to love Saturday Kitchen- not sure if its on anymore cos I work Sats. And the one after Saturday Kitchen - the Irish woman who bakes yuuuuummmmm =]

I normally do the Vibrogym for all over body toning and 100 cals on rowing machine for arms and legs and again 100cals on x trainer for arms and legs. I love it! I didn't go today. I STILL have sciatica from when I was pregnant and it was absolutely terrible today =[ I managed to walk down to the park cos it was a nice day but I could barely move when I got there, not good at all!

I have work tomorrow so if its playing up im not sure what Im gonna do, might have to ring in sick =S I hope not cos I need to monies!

Anyways off to make my 3rd shake and hit the sack! x

DAY 18
Nearly 3 weeks, yayyyyy!!!! So that nearly 3 down and 9 to go! Of SS of course - no way im going to loose 5st in 9 weeks!

So today was good, went through loads of water at work - was so hot! Air con is broken so I was sweating buckets!

Legs much better today, I could actually get out of bed this morning. Although I had about 2 hours sleep thanks to Bambinos impending teeth. He slept all day though, lucky for some =[

Think tonights gonna be an early night, im about falling asleep already. Finding the bars a godsend this week, although I have to say it is quite hard having just one but I have resisted.

hi yummy! well done for the weekend hun.hope your little one gave you some sleep last nite.nothing worse than sleep deprivation. keep the good work up hun x

DAY 20

Sleep?? Pfttttt whats that?

Im so tired, he's currently climbing the furniture wearing himself out, think I'll go to bed with him!

Still going strong. Had no internet for a few days cos of switching providers but im back now =] Was gonna go to the gym tonight but I really don't feel like it, im shattered!

Watch me not go to bed until midnight!

Hi Yummy, I've been reading your diary and you have done so well. 13lbs in your first week is amazing. Good luck for week 3.

PB

oh god i bet your shattered!! im joining gym tom and know il be like a mad woman then as i looove the gym! aim to go every day i cant wait i want to tone up my flabby bits and my ultimate goal to get shapely legs :)

Yayy for the gym!
I love going, its just been loads busy lately. Im defo going tomorrow. OH finishes work at 4pm so will aim to go tomorrow night, not gonna make much diff as WI is first thing on Weds but hey ho! It might show next week haha

Hi yummy, your the first person I've heard mention sciatica?! I suffer with mine if I do too much hard manual stuff, like lifting a whellbarrow thats too full when mucking out, or lugging hay bales about by myself.

I;m fine while Im moving but as soon as I stop it ceases up. Then when I just up, my leg gives way..lol! Sometimes i have to roll out of bed onto my hand and knees to get up as I physically can't sit myself up.

Have you ever seen anyone about it? I have wanted to, but have always been to worried my weight will be put down as the main contributor. Which we all love to hear don't we?

Yo!

Interesting to read about the health side of things ie joints etc. As Kez says, we know deepdown that some of the problem may be caused by weight but don't want to hear someone else say it

Good luck today xx

Hi Yummy..

Hows things going today? Hope all is well..

Snap to Kez's and Sue's opinions on weight and health too. I have a hip injury, not even sure how it happened. But have been suffering for over a year with it and nothing shows up on x-ray.. currently at my weight I can't walk far at all without being in pain, even though I love walking.. but here's the thing.. Last year, I lost over 2 stone and the pain almost deminished!! Can you believe that!! But weight is back on and the pain is back big time.. so even if we do this diet just to feel fitter and in no pain, heck thats an aim on its own isn't it!

Hope we are all have a good day.. :) x

Back