Mummy wants to be a YummyBride =] 14 Weeks To Go!

hey ym sounds like your having a rough weekend like me hun.il add you on fb lol.stay strong your doing so well but maybe ss+ might help for just a week?

i came off plan sat, had mcdonalds, steak n chips and booze sat nite, only to wake up sun morn with the bug my kids have had so havent stopped having my head down the loo :( have lost what i put on though lol. keep me updated on how you are hun x

DAY 35
Feeling alot better now. Decided to go to London for the day/night yesterday morning even with a full blown cold. Sat there and refused the 2inch pork chops my stepmum kept offering me. I'll tell you though I was so tempted, but the fact she covered them in salt put me off cos then I'd put even more weight on lol. Well I just had my shakes and drank water whilst everyone got drunk then threatened to get kebabs. My proud dad was telling everyone on the phone he didnt recognise his 'slim' (wouldnt go that far) daughter, then his jaw dropped when I told him I have the same to loose again. Oh dear! They didnt see me at my biggest though as I'd only just had Josh and started CD when he was 12 weeks old so dropped the baby weight quickly.
Anyhoo I think that little tiring trip did me the world of good, got loads of compliments, even my brother said I looked good so I must of done!
I've also not picked at food since Thursday? I think it was so thats good too, just gotta keep it up and not deprive myself of and SS+ meal if I need it =]

DAY 36 & WI 5

Im so happy after WI, like really really happy =] -6lbs which takes me to 70lbs or 5st! I can't believe it! I never in a million years would think I would of lost that amount. I've had such a crap time lately but its given me a boost lol, I can be skinny and miserable!

Not planning on doing much today, its cold and raining outside so blurgh. Got some bits I need to post for ebay so will pop out and do that this afternoon otherwise im staying indoors with the heating on!

Set myself another little goal of getting into the 11st region by early June, so it will be a st a month. Can't believe I weigh 13st12lbs, its madness! Don't think I've ever weighed this little so will be over the moon when I get down to the 11's.

Annnddddd I now weigh less than 200lbs!! So lots of little goals hit today! Would like 2-4lbs off for next week!

DAY 37

Hope everyone is ok!
Well nothing to report here, just going along as usual. Though I feel loads smaller now, like all the weight has caught up with me all a sudden! A couple of weeks ago I thought I would need to loose more than 5 stone - funny how losing an extra stone can make such a difference! Well hopefully I only have 4 months left! That will take me to mid Aug, if I can do it for mid July I'll be happy cos of hen nights etc! But will see how I go...!

Hello you!! That's weird as I all of a sudden feel abit smaller! Love it I'm sure the gym is helping! X got wi later fingers crossed

Hi yummy!

I've been on the mini's site for ages, struggling to lose weight, currently being checked for under-active thyroid....anyway - this is the first time I've seen your diary and I've been catching up on all your posts - you've totally inspired me! So much that I'm meeting my local CD consultant tomorrow!

I'm a little confused as to where you get the CD products from - are they from your consultant? Is it just shakes for the first 12 weeks?

I have ALOT of weight to lose - around 10 stone! So this is my last resort. I'm being weighed etc tomorrow by my consultant, getting the permission forms that my doctor needs to sign, then I'll be seeing my doc for my thyroid results next fri (16th) so I'll hopefully be able to start CD somewhere between the sat - mon, fingers crossed!

I just realised I've hijacked your thread! Sorry hun!

Just wanted to say you've been doing fabulously and keep going!! You're def going to be a yummy mummy/gorgeous bride/milf all in one!

Well done and keep it up! xx

Hi other Yummy! Thank you for that - it made me smile!
If you have 10st to loose I'd reccomend SS which is 3 shakes/soups a day. You can have bars in week 2 which to me make a hell of a difference, its something to look forward too! It really is a fantastic diet, I've been telling everyone about it! The results are fast too so if your like me and get de-motivated easily then its really good!

Fran - My cdc said to me yesterday have a been going to the gym alot because i've lose LOADS of inches - 3 inches on my waist just in the last 2 weeks!! Also I lost 1in from my arm which she said is quite rare - strange as I've not been to the gym in over a week so I bet you've dropped loads!

oooh wow thats awesome hun!! nput it on your sig!. lost 4 lb this week am well impressed wot with being ill and all that!

feeling really motivated now we can all do this together!!!

lol yeah sorry didnt make much sense :eek:. damn right you should hun show off your amazing results!!

Well done on your weight loss this week. Have you been loosing about 1 stone a month?? x x

DAY 38
The first month obv I lost more like most people do but I seem to be averaging 5lbs a week so a stone per 3 weeks. Im wondering if my body will follow its little pattern and I'll loose 4lbs this week? I've done 13-4-6-4-6 so far so its time for another 4! Would love to be in the 12's by the end of this month but we'll see, 13lbs to go in 3 weeks!

mooorning! my diary has gone awfully quiet lol and no kez for ages? alot of peoples losses seem to go in a pattern its mad! how are you finding it now does it feel like a second skin?

I've jst been to your diary! I've noticed she's not been about, hope she's ok.
Yeh it does actually. Though I wake up in the morning starving now which is strange so I have my bar quite early on with lots of water to start the day! Thurs-sun goes really slow but then it goes dead quick after that until weds then goes all over again...
I do find though if i've not had a drink in a little while I get dead dry mouth and crave water. Well I'll hope for 4lbs this week then and see if that happens!

You're both doing amazingly!! Well done! You're making me so excited to start!! I'll keep checking on you (if you don't mind!) and let you know when I've officially started! Xx

moorning i wake up starving every morning aswell its weird as if my body still doesnt know it wont get anything lol. just commented on your fb status i know how u feel hun its gorgeous today and stuck in work i hate it!!

Thats fine Yum, make sure you start a diary when you do so I know how your getting on!
Well work is over for another day! We normally don't get busy when its sunny, I was stood there thinking 'gooo home, don't shop goo home!!'
My dad picked up his new car today so wants to come and visit next week grrrr! He'll want to go out for dinner no doubt! I will resist!!

yess you will resist or youl have me giving you a kick up the arse lol! what do you do at work hun? ive just finished and am shattered and back in at 6 tom :(

Doing 10-4 today, can't really do long shifts because my mum has Bambino and its her weekend lol. Ahweelll I need the money!
Ordered all my sweets for my sweet station last night, will keep them in the garage and try forget about them. I've been good this week, theres been a 6 pack of creme eggs in the cupboard and I've not gone near them =] We'll see how it is in a few weeks though!

Just about to have my peanut bar and get ready for work. Had an SS+ meal last night, all those sweets we're making me feel so hungry even though they were just on the screen! 4 months - I can do this!

DAY 40
Nothing to report! Work was dead! I complain when its quite and I complain when its busy! Can't win!
Doing SS today, gonna forget about the quorn in the freezer and try do until wednesday on SS and see how I go. I did it for 4.5 weeks before Im sure I can last a couple of days!

Roooolllll on weds I wanna hurry and get ito the 12's & 11's!

Back