Mummy wants to be a YummyBride =] 14 Weeks To Go!

DAY 26
Mmm..I'll try take it slower but I feel fine when exercising, its just afterwards.
I can't wait til day 28, Im so proud of myself =] Got some size 14 jeans from Next in the sale and a Lipsy top. Im gonna wear them to Bambinos birthday trip to the farm in mid May, if they fit by then - I'll make sure I put it in here when they do!
I want wednesday to come by quick I want to know whats happened this week - still keeping my fx for 3-4lbs!

DAY 27
I feel like sh!t! I've had a banging headache since yesterday morning and it's not shifting. I've tried sleep, water and tablets and nothing. So crap. Plus im working alot this week cos of kids hols and its driving me mental. Im off Weds but I've gotta get me and Bambino out the house by 9.30am so I probs end up taking him in his pjs lol.

Might have some quorn and veg tonight im struggling that much. Blurgh. Ohwell!

DAY 28
WOOOOOP WOOOOOP Im so proud of myself making it this far =] Its not been easy. Yesterday/Today have been such ***** days I actually broke down in tears at work - and I don't cry infront of nobody! I've been so tempted to eat and put it down to a stressful few days but I don't feel the need to eat, I want to eat to make myself feel better. A creme egg might fill a void for a whole 2 minutes but garunteed it would make me feel like sh!te come WI.

So WI is tomorrow. And my scales at home haven't shifted. Not even a measly 0.5lb! I thought being stressed was meant to make you loose weight! Well atleast im not set up for a massive fall tomorrow but even 2lbs would make my week right now =[

Ahwell what will be will be!

DAY 29 & WI

-4lbs =] 27lbs this month wooooppp!! I know it won't be anything near that next month but Im gonna go with the 1st a month rule and aim for that. Had my bar and big glass of water and set for the next week with all my packs.

Aiming for 4lbs next week, Im 14st 4 so maybe I could get into the 13's early and get my first mini goal out the way! My 2nd mini goal will be to become overweight and not obese =]

well done you!!!!!

Way to go Yummymummy, that is excellent and its good to have mini goals. I'm sure you will be in the 13's Very Soon :) xx

yay thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well had OHs parents round tonight! Gosh cooking my favourite meal of paprika chicken and rice was bloody hard! But I've had and SS+ meal and feel so much better for it. Look tiny compared to their huge portions but ohwell!

Off to have somemore water and see what next week brings!

i loove your dress hun!!its bootiful! your doing so well i got wi tom fingers crossed x

DAY 30
Tired tired tired! Got work tomorrow but im ringing in sick haha! OH is off for the first time in 7 days and babys off to nanas for easter so gonna spend some time with him. Going to the hair dressers to get my hair cut short cos I only have one chin now I can get away with it lol, and getting it coloured lighter for summer aswell.
I feel like I've lost weight now, I can see it in my face and thighs so gonna treat myself.

Back on SS today, made a nice change having something to eat, even if it weren't that much. I don't have any social events now until May so easily should be able to stick to SS until then. I just want this bloody diet to be pver with so I can enjoy food again!! Arghhhh!! Got 4st 6lbs until I can though so hopefully it will fall off and I can get back to being a pisshead!

hiya yummy, that dress is gorgeous. im sure you will look every bit the beautiful bride in it. well done on your weightloss so far. thats great.

ANyone find their gums bleed? I've never had it before but its been noticable the last couple of days. I brush my teeth regulary, went for a check up couple of weeks ago and everythings fine, dunoo if its a side affect of the diet or not?

I much prefer minimins to the main CD website! Though theirs LOADS of pictures on their and some of the transformations are AMAZING! My CD has put my before and during progress on her FB page, my god I was huge, Im still big now but it shocked me! I'll try find the link once I've had a natter on here!

This is me - DON'T LAUGH!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?pid=149630&id=108813565814577

which one was you on fb link? lol was it the dark haired one? my gums are fine tbh never heard of that as a side effect maybe you should just get checked over to be safe hun? talking of facebook feel free to add me francesca lewis dont know how to put link on here lol i just managed to cock my signature up lol im crap with computers!! hope you have a great day

Wow, you can definatly see a difference in those pictures.

DAY 31
FB theres too many of you on facebook! I don't know which ones you! Theres only one of me =], picture of an angelic looking monster!

I ended up going to work. I feel so crap, seriously. Blurgh. I picked at some of OHs indian last night, literally a nibble of his garlic chicken - I knew that SS+ meal would be the start of a slippery slope! I hope its not knocked me out of ketosis cos I don't think I could put up with another 3 days of that rubbish!

Im off out tomorrow night, I think! I need to see what the bank balance is saying. Got a sexy blue dress to wear if I do but I couldnt find suede platform heels to go with it! I've got plenty of others so Im sure Ill fine something.

Bambino is off to Scotland on his jollies so just me and OH wayyyhheeeeeeey =P Sleep!!!!

Anyhooo hope everyones good!!

Last edited:
DAY 32

Im finding it so tough today. Im going out tonight with ALL my friends, first time we've all managed to meet up since this time last year with work/uni/and baby for me! I just wanna get pissed! I know I sound like a right alki but Im really feeling sorry for myself today.

I got such a bad migrain last night I could barely sleep. Didn't go to work and ended up sleeping until 2pm! I've had my bar and 2 glasses of water since but im struggling so much. I don't know if I can seriously do this anymore. I think I might have to move up the plans im that bad!

Right Im gonna go and fake tan and snap myself out of this mood!

keep at it yummy, you are doing so well. hope you enjoy your night out.

DAY 33
Im still here - JUST! Today has been shockingly rubbish! I won't bore you with my problems but I could seriously just crack up at any point.
I've no where near drank 4l of water the past few days, I've been too stressed. And to top it off I can't completely get rid of this damn headache. It always seems to be niggling away driving me mental!

I think I just need to go to sleep and not wake up for a week.

Roll on wednesday because I need a boost to carry on!

Back