Mummy wants to be a YummyBride =] 14 Weeks To Go!

DAY 50?!?!?
Well I hope I only need to do another 50 or so!
Getting married on 18th Sept this year. I looked into ordering from abroad but it would be the quality of it I would be worried about - and literally I'll be getting to my final goal a month before hopefully so I do need it quite last minute.
Didn't quite get round to ordering I needed to. I did get the rest of the sweets but only 1kg each when I need 3kg! Annoying! So I've got to order somemore gggrrrr!!!

Well OH is off work today. He's just getting Bambino ready so I have a sneaky 5 mins to come on here, normally I have to wait until he's asleep or playing quietly. Notsure what to do today but its lovely outside so may have to go to the park =]

ello hunny hope you enjoyed your day! its been lush here aswell lol u sneaky little russian sneaking onto minimins love it!!

DAY 51
Still going strong! Though I've really fancied something to eat the last couple of days. I made my famous pasta bake last night and bulked it up with loads of vegies and I was stood there thinking 'I could eat this on slimming world' grrrr but slimming world ain't gonna make me a slim bride unfortunately!

Last night made me think more and more about how im going to maintain when I eventually get there. I said before I'll probs join slimming world or weight watchers - but I don't want to! I don't want to have to join a slimming group to watch my weight for the rest of my life. Im hoping that if I take the basic principles of both and not feel the need to treat myself more than once a week with lots of exercise I can do it. Im looking into getting a wii as it would be cost effective for us and I don't have to have a babysitter or leave the house to do it. My dads got one so might cheekily ask him if I can borrow his. Then I can keep a log on what I do on here and see if it makes much difference!

Also I wanna hit the 6st mark in the next few weeks - thats 11lbs to go to take me to 84lbs lost! Im thinking I might not make my 2nd goal to get in the 11's by the date I set - maybe I go look up wiis and invest in one quickly!

morning hun sounds like a plan! 6 stone christ! that is truly amazing!

DAY 52
Well got a Wii yesterday. Its sooooo good! I went on it for 40 mins last night and had a little shot at everything and my god my legs hurt this morning! There gonna hurt even more tomorrow after this afternoons workout oouuuccchhhhh!!!!

Still doing ok, just really want a decent loss this week otherwise I'll cry!

Yay on the wii, I love mine. Go buy yourself Britains biggest loser, it's based on the American show. But is a very, very hard workout without really seeming like it?! If that makes sense and you can program your own individual schedule and track and log everything alongside the wii. Tesco's have got it on offer for £10 at the mo!

DAY 53
Oooo thanks for that Kez! I was reading about it on amazon so will maybe twist OHs arm cos its payday on Tuesday - well payday - I call it paying out day because I don't seem to see much of it!

We've had a few money problems the last couple of weeks, we've had t use quite a bit of the savings for rent and stuff. Says the person who went and go a Wii but it was saving from the gym. I wrote a big list of all the outgoings and CD is a biggy. Asked OH and he said I've got to keep doing it cos its making me happy =] Im chuffed he's not said maybe I should think about ditching it to save money - the same happened last time and I don't think he wants to go back to depressed Kim on WW cos I've not lost any weight lol.

Struggle to keep up with water at work this week which is a bummer - got until weds to sort it out so gonna get glugging tonight - well I will be cos I've gotts finish sunday dinner once OH gets home and it keeps my mind off food.

Put my name down for LOADS of extra shifts at work. Think it will be about another 16 hours worth for atleast the next few weeks so that should boost the wedding dress fund!

Got 10 weeks until blackpool, slighty dreading trying to fit my huge backside in a corset eeeeekkkk. Im looking forward to it but not the MAJOR gain im going to have from it. Unless I can find a way of loosing 5.2lbs a week im still not gonna be at goal =[

DAY 54
Payyyy dayyy tomorrow wooopppp!!! Don't have to worry about paying for CD atleast this week!
Not been on the Wii yet - I've been out most of the day. Mainly arguing with idiots in Tesco carpark - whole different story!

I've been looking for my outfit for blackpool - theme burlesque eeeeekkk and found this Purple Moulin Rouge Dress , , Burlesque dress, Moulin rouge costume, Burlesque fancy dress costume
Think im gonna go with that with some stockings and kitten heels cos I'll be walking most of the night! Just wanna get skinny now so I can order it!
Not looking forward to Weds - my scales are showing no loss. I mean I need to of lost something I've been as 100% so anyone could be this week! Grrrr!!!

Roll on weds I want to get rid of rolls!

ym, loving the burlesque theme wow! you will look gorgeous, wi is tom isnt it? are you totm? im sure you will have a great loss, my scales never are the same as cdcs no matter how many times i get on them lol.

Thanks for that link other YM! I seen some girls around town at Xmas wearing burlesque and they got their outfits from Ebay but they looked cheap but I really like that one!

Yupp WI is tomorrow! No sign of totm!

My friends in labour atm and Id kill for it to be me! Im so jealous! She doesn't know what sh's having but im so convinced she's having a girl I bought a pink dress and little pink booties. Oh has said we can TTC in Dec if we move and moneys ok. Im so excited! I can't tell you how broody Iam, its terrible. Josh can be a little nightmare sometimes but *wells up* I really want another. Damn hormones! Maybe totm is on its way afterall!

I NEED to loose this weight first though. So badly. I was looking forward to being skinny for awhile but sod it, I want a baby!

Can't wait for tomorrow - just wanna know what 1 week ss has done so it can keep me going!

DAY 55 & WI!

Annnddddd im happppyyyyy!!!!! -5lbs!!!
2 meals and 2l of water down so far. I currently weigh 13st 4lbs (186lbs) and a size 16 =]

Just 6lbs away from my 6st mark nowww waayyyyyy!!!!!!! Don't think I'll get down to the 12's for next week but im gonna give it a bloody good go!

Well done YM.. great loss and a good boost too before the weekend. xx

Wow, well done! You've had great losses on CD. And I think you're top of the leaderboard on our little challenge! lol

You never know Kez! You, Fran or other YM might get a bigger loss! Not been on wii yet, bad Kim! Babys been asleep for the last couple of hours, im knackered from walking round town with a buggy full of shopping bags! My mum said she'll treat me to a new pair of jeans when I hit 6st which will be nice. I got some new leggings cos my other ones were starting to look like MC Hammer trousers!

I've stuck my weight loss pics in my album - CD emailed them through so I though I would share them!

Had a look at the pics, they look great. I must remember to keep taking piccies, I forgot the last time I lost a lot of weight. So here's to a second chance! lol

And the realistic part of me is hoping for 2lbs, the optomostic part of me is thinking 3lbs and the kidding myself part of me is saying 4lbs! lol

Hey girlies!!

Glad you're all doing well.

WELL DONE ON THE 5LBS LOSS YUMMY MUMMY!! WOOP WOOP!

I had my first CD WI yesterday and I lost.............8.5lbs!! I was ecstatic!!

But then I spent all night in agony, first I was light headed and kept feeling like I was blacking out which I didn't think anything of, I just made myself a CD choc mint shake as a hot chocolate and went to bed - BUT then I was awake ALL night with an excruitating burning pain just under my right ribs....?? Not sure what it is?? I'm a bit worried about kidney stones / gall stones / pancreatis??

I'm hoping its just that I was/am dehydrated??

My CDC was freaking right out and told me to come off the diet until I can be seen by a doctor?? But I feel so sick today I haven't been able to eat anything anyway - not even the CD shakes!

Oh well, enough of my moanings! Hope you're all well - I'm off to soak my aching body in a bubble bath!

xxxx

Other YM I would see a doc asap. I was warned about gallstones and such last time and im not joking - 3 days after I came off it I had what was like a gallstone attack. It was worse than giving birth! I was lucky it was just a stomach ulcer but still very painful! But well done on your loss! Just concentrate on getting better x

Thanks YummyMummy,

I'm 90% sure it's gallstones now, I phoned the NHS Direct helpline and they said it sounds like it, esp if I'm on a VLCD/losing weight. I've got to take paracetemol for the pain (yeah really para-bloody-cetamol! it doesnt even touch the pain!) and make an appt with my GP. I phoned the surgery and told them - 2 weeks!! The doc will arrange a scan for me then after my appt.

I've seen on the CD forum that someone was advised NOT to come off the diet with gallstones as changing back to a normal / higher fat diet would make the attacks worse and also if i stick to it and need to have surgery to have my gall bladder removed I would be at a healthier weight by staying on CD. So that makes sense!

I'm def sticking to it now! The 8.5lbs loss has spurred me on and I'm not dropping out of our challenge that easily! lol!

Today I've had a choc mint hot choc and a piece of ham. Still feel really nauseous so that's all I'm having for today.

Your pics are fab yummy! Can't wait til I can post mine! In fact, my "before's" are horrendous! I look pregnant! (only taken 2 weeks ago so still quite raw for me!)

Here's to us losing as much as possible this week! I don't WI until Fri 7th May now so I will keep you posted...no doubt I will jump on some other scales before that tho!

xxxx

I was told to aviod spicy/fatty/oily foods until I saw a doc so I think sticking to CD will defo not cause an attack! I was told by the gp if I got another one to go straight to a&e so that might be an idea - atleast you'll get seen quicker and get some wonderful drugs!

Back