Mummy wants to be a YummyBride =] 14 Weeks To Go!

Oh I'd never heard about anything like that before. When I came off CD for nearly a week I had what I can only describe as stitch in my side. I still get it sometimes now, but nowhere near as bad. Also, I know that after being on CD and drinking ots and lots of water (which I know I should be anyway), if I go back to my usual 1litre a day then I get such bad kidney pains.

DAY 57
Well I ate! I had too really.

I was in to town and felt crap - thought it was just cos I was tired. Then the pounding headache started - again thought just tiredness. I had drank 4l of water already so had no idea why my headache suddenly go so bad. I felt a bit dizzy so I sat in the cafe in ASDA and I was shaking. Decided just to head home and kept having to pull over on the A road to be sick. It was horrible. I was fine literally 2 hours before.
Finally got home and about 9pm OH finally convinced me to get something to eat (he was at work) had a WW ready meal. It did make me feel a bit better, it stopped the lightheadedness but not the headache.

He finally got home at 11pm and at this point I was in tears! Didnt get much sleep last night at all. Still feeling like crap this morning. Had water but not food - used to skip breakfast anyway and don't have my first shake til later so gonna wait and see how I feel about 11/12 and see what to do.

On top of that I have a really whingy teething baby today and nobody to watch him for an hour whilst I eve get a bath =[

Oh no! Sorry to hear your feeling so rough. Don't feel bad about eating, like you said. You had to! You can't help being poorly and your boyd needed some extra kcals.

hey ym im back after a few days, oh no hope your feeling ok babe! doesnt matter that you ate your body was clearly telling you to eat something hun.

well done on your 5lbs! awesome! im going to nose at your pics now :)

If you get poorly, and don't eat, do you go out of ketosis? Or do you stay in it as you haven't eaten anything to put you out?

Aww really hope you're feeling better yummy mummy, I've been naughty today too!! I was so busy in work that I forgot to have my shakes and we'd planned to go out with friends tonight for a meal - I was just going to have a chicken breast and broccoli and I caved and ordered chicken breast in a tomato and pepper sauce! Then pinched 4 chips off OH's plate!! It tasted so yummy and that time but now the pain in my ribs is back and I feel bloated and bleurgh!

Wish I'd just stuck to shakes! you live you learn aye!

Hope you get better soon hun,

xxxx

Day 58
Well I was doing well until I had to take Bambino to A&E! We we're there for bloody hours and hours. Had a sandwhich from the cafe whilst there then another ready meal when I got home.

BUT TODAY IS THE DAY! Then I can be back in ketosis for my WI and sort it all out and see what happens. My scales are reading 13st.6lbs so 2lbs on - same as the Wii said earlier so gotta loose that and then a few more.

Will hope for a 2lbs loss from last weeks weight on weds but we'll see! Hopefully all the running about at work will sort it out

glad your feeling abit better hun ive just been sent home from work as was sick and feel awful! god what is wrong with us lol.

as for the eating if you have gained 2 lbs you will have that off in a few days! do you feel guilty when you eat? i do so it makes me think how on earth am i going to cope when i go up the plans and maintain, hmm food for thought quite literally.

looked at your pics yest im so so in awe of you! youve done amazing! you really should be very very proud :)

Im BAACCCCKKKKK!!!
I seemed to be feeling ok until like 6pm then getting dizzy etc again but last night wasn't too bad - managed on a ss+ meal and like half a tub of ben and jerrys lol.

So here I am again - back to the start with totm! Oh the bloody joys. The scales have jumped a fair bit so I am expecting a BIG gain on wednesday. Well I did live on toast and icecream for a few days lol.

So here goes the restart! Gave myself a proper talking to last night - ive got no excuse to eat im better now so stop it!

I restarted yesterday, so am on Day 2 today. I figured it was the only way I was going to make this bloody 30lbs in 10 weeks challenge. lol!

Glad your feeling better, oh my days. I can get free B&J from work and it is so hard not to take a tub home every night!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I actually can't do it. I did it perfectly fine for like 6/7 weeks and now I just keep messing up. I can't get myself back into it. I know WI tomorrow is gonna be a MAHHHOOOSSSIVVVEE gain but even that isn't scaring me enough.

I need this WI and my CDC to give me a massive kick up the backside. Im not prepared for it yet. I did 12 hour shift at work yesterday - that might not seen alot to some people but Im on my feet all day then have to come home and sort a teething/sick 11 month old out. Stressful. Todays only a 9 hour shift but still.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Im not ready to get back on it. Not today. Im not making excuses for myself because I know I can't do it. God this is such a whinging post lol.

Tomorrow. For like the 5th time. Im off until friday after today. Im gonna go and get my bum slapped by my cdc then thats it. The shame...

aw dont be hard on yourself mummy. your life seems really hectic and stressful so be prepared for a gain and then give it your all. i also restarted on sunday to get rid of the last few pounds and sunday was a disaster and yesterday was good but not 100%.. keep at it and eventually it should click into place again.

Aw hun just been reading your recent posts.youve got alot goin on in your likevat the min so dont be so bloody hard on yoursef this diet is bloody hard enough even when everythung is goin well in life.get weighed tom and start afresh.you prob havent gained anything scuse the spelling btw as im on my fone lol x

Aw hun, you need to take a step back and look at what you've achieved so far and give yourself a bloody big clap!

Stop stressing, get weighed THEN decide what to do.

Sending you hugs and good luck xx

P.s how did you change your diary title?? I can't seem to find out how to change mine! lol! xx

wheres your diary?? didnt realise you had one lol xx

Tomorrow is the day!
I can feel it!

Work is over until friday and my knee is killing! I can't have sugury on it now because I would have to come off CD for 14 whole bloody weeks! Not happening! I'd rathe be in pain thanks.

Im not gonna have anything in the morning so after WI I can make tomorrow my 1st full restart day.

And the woman on Supersize vs Superskinny was bigger than I used to be AGAIN. So yeh thats it!

Right!

Here I am. 1l and half a bar down!

I put on wait for it................9lbs lmao. I can't help but laugh. I know its lots of factors that made me put that on (lovely totm big factor!!!) but heyho lol!

So I want to loose all that in 2 weeks in time for my monkeys birthday and see if I can get to as close to my 2nd goal as poss. I've messed it up opn the 2nd goal but im gonna give it a go and see what happens!

Hehe, I am soo pleased to see I'm not the only one who can do BIG gains when being naughty! You'll shift that in two weeks no probs. Luckily when it's gone on fast, it seems to come back off fast too.

Back