Mummy_Helen's food diary - mostly EE

Mon 13th

Breakfast: Yogurt with chopped fruit
Lunch: SW quiche w/ beans
Tea: 3 Scottish slimmers venison sausages (0.5 syns each), mashed potato and broccoli/carrots, syn free gravy

HEA: milk
HEB: pack ryvita minis.

Syns: 1 small glass apple juice (2.5), 1 packet skips (4)

Tues 14th.

Absolute agony today, have barely been able to open my mouth let alone eat. I think i either have dry socket or some kind of infection, so couldn't stick to plan at all today.

Breakfast: weetabix with extra milk (like a milkshake, and sucked through a straw).
Lunch: Missed lunch due to sleeping all day
Tea: ½ slice of SW quiche, 1 tbsp mayo, fruit smoothie (home made)

Also had WI tonight and gained ½ lb but I'm more tha Okay with that because of not being able to eat properly and stick to plan.

Weds 15th

Got some super duper painkillers and I think I'm getting back to normal (whatever normal is..lol) Although still relying on pills to keep me from going insane with the agony, they do allow me to eat better. (and yes, prescribed meds lol)

Breakfast: 2 Joes sausages, 1 egg, and loads of fried mushrooms and tomatoes
Lunch: creamy cheesy pasta bake ( 2 syns a serving) with roasted veg inside it
Tea: sweet chilli chicken kievs (5 syns - 1 for the philadelphia light and 3 for the breadcrumbs and 1 for the mozarella) (BTW... YUMMMMMM), with SW chips and roasted veg.

HEA: 42g mozarella
HEB:chocolate fibre plus bar

Syns: 1 packet of french fries (4), chicken kiev (5) pasta bake (2)

Thurs 16th sept

Breakfast: yogurt with fruit
Lunch: SW fish and chips with mushy peas, followed by a bowl of fruit
Tea: sausage casserole with veg, beans, tomatoes and topped with cheese. (3 syns a portion)

HEA: Milk
HEB: fibre plus bar

Syns: 20g mozzarella (3), breadcrumbs (1.5), alpen light (3), special K mini breaks (5)
Total: 12.5 syns

snacks: bowl of fruit (raspberries, blueberries, fresh pineapple and plums)

I had my parents up for a week, and although I stayed on plan (and lost 2lb), I didn't get on the computer much, and I didn't write everything down, so I'm starting up again from when they left.

friday 24th sept

Breakfast: 2 joes sausages, fried egg, tomatoes and mushrooms
Lunch: packet pasta (0.5) with a tin of asparagus chopped and stirred through
Tea: Beef stew (0.5)

HEB: Hifi

Snacks: bowl of mixed fruit

Syns: 1 packet lemon mini breaks (5), 2 pink n whites (5) treat size fudge (3) splash of wine in stew (devided into the portions)(0.5), packet pasta (0.5)
Total: 15

Sat 25th sept

Breakfast: bowl of fruit (strawbs, blueberries, rasps and greengages) with onken FF vanilla yogurt poured on top.
Lunch: left over beef stew (0.5)
Tea: Steamed salmon, with wedges and roasted peppers, mushrooms, baby plum tomatoes, courgettes & red onion.

HEA: Milk
HEB: porridge oats (made into a HE banoffee pie)

Syns: HM mini cheesecake (3.5), stew (0.5)
Total: 4 (was so full up I just didn't want them)

snacks: banoffee pie (mixed 28g porridge oats (HEB) with sweetener and cinnamon and a little water to bind, pressed into a mini roasting dish roasted at 200° for appx 10 mins. Left to cool, then added a layer of sliced banana. made a mix of banana/custard & toffee mullerlight and added gelatine. Poured over the oats and banana and left to set in the fridge.)

Sun 26th sept

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and a bowl of fruit.
Lunch: chinese style pork (Joe's) with stirfry.
Tea: Pork cutlet, with tomato, onion & pepper salsa (home made), steamed cut greens, sugar snap peas, carrots, and roasted courgette & baby plum tomatoes, and red pepper and spring onion mashed potato.

HEB 2 alpen lights

Syns: 1 packet velvet crunch (4), 1 packet prawn cocktail wotsits (5.5), 2 pink n whites (5)
Total: 14.5

Snacks: bowl of fruit, 1 activia yogurt.

Mon 27th Sept

Breakfast: yougurt and fruit
Lunch: 2 sausages (joes), mashed potato and syn free gravy and veg
Tea: cottage pie (with carrots, onions, mushrooms, peas and cut green beans), with a side salad.

HEA: cheese
HEB: fibre plus bar

Syns: 1 packet velvet crunch (4), 2 pink n whites (5), 1 pack french fries (4)

Hi Mummy-Helen, sausage & mash yum! Your menu today has given me some ideas, thank u! Good luck with WI this week and your shiny new diary, I find keeping the diary (only been on the plan for almost 3 weeks) motivating, hope you do too.

If it's ok I'll pop in again soon, donna x

Hi,

Just wondering how you seem to loose so much each week? I have been doing SW for 3 weeks and on:
Week 1: -4
Week 2: -1.5
Week 3 -1.5
and I go the 3 step classes a week as well so am a little disappointed by the 1.5's!!:mad:

Back