Mummytummys Diary.... Thank god I'm focused now!

Thought my tummy would be hurting more today but it's ok! On to callenetics later while my girl is in playgroup.

Didn't jump on the scales this morning so that's progress for me! Usually on them everyday!

I have a headache coming so going to take some pain killers now and drink some water. Doesn't usually take me too long to go into ketosis so hopefully by thursday should be fine, alothough days 3 and 5 are always my worst! But it will be fine this time.

Looking forward to new yr's eve this year. My mother-in-law is kindly babysitting so me and the hubby and another couple are going to cardiff bay for the night, only a quite one really for us. Dinner at cosmo's cause hubby really wants to try it and a few cocktails in the bar after I think!
Also going to have a nose around cardiffs winter wonderland this yr as not been before, think my dd1 will love it!

How is it even possible that my tummy hurts more today? Delayed reaction in my muscles....or they just didn't know what the hell hit them! hehe

Lots and I mean lots of cleaning and tidying to do today so that should burn a good few cals!
Really need to be drinking more water tho.

Ok the scales were calling so I took a little peak and I weigh 13st 13lbs, so have lost 4.6lbs since monday! yeah me! glaad be 13 something again I hate being in the 14's!
More ab workout tonight, but all that cleaning took it right out of me yesterday, still some left for today which I have o get done as want my decs up tomorrow.

still don't think i'm in ketosis yet....hopefully tonight or by tomorrow.

Cheers!

Must get out of the habit of weighing everyday again or else i'm not going to get a good surprise, but it does spur me on through the day.
Weight today 13st 11 lbs exactly so I have lost 6.6lbs since monday! I would love to get below 13st 10 by monday!

Well done, glad your back in the zone, makes it so much easier doesnt it!

Back