Mummytummys Diary.... Thank god I'm focused now!

I definitey find TS an easier option than WS but the occasional WS day keeps my sanity lol

Love the top ;)

Thank's starlight, your doing amazingly well!
I would love to be 4 stone down in 11 weeks but will be over the moon with 3 as it will be christmas in the middle!

My birthday weekend has arrived and I intend to fully enjoy it! Harry potter and a meal out this evening, drinks and nibbles with friends tomorrow, my actual birthday and meal on sunday with husband and babies.

But I am really geared up to start ts on monday, fit a few weeks in before christmas and our night out on new years eve.

Have a good day everyone! xxx

i am planning on having xmas day and boxing day off but will be taking de carb tablets berfore my meals so hopefully stay in ketosis. will also have a bailys when we are putting the presents under the tree. cant break tradition :D

I think I shall buy some of those tabs for x-mas that would be AMAZING! Worth a go anyway!lol

Well I'm starting monday ts and will stay on that until x-mas eve, x-mas day and boxing day. Then off agai new yr's eve (we have a babysitter and I will be going out! woowhoo) and new yr's day and then on it until i get to around 9 stone, to then see how i feel as i always felt good at that weight and consider to go to around 8 to 8st 10. But that's a long way off yet!

Good luck for monday and enjoy your birthday weekend

xxxx

Thanks fmbb!

Ok I start exante today at 14st 4lbs, which is about 6lbs more than I was last week, but that's thanks to my birthday and totally over eating and drinking....but hay it was fun!

3 weeks and 4 days until x-mas eve and I hope to get to the low 13's or high 12's by then. I know this is achievable for me because when I did lipotrim in the past the 1st time I lost 17lbs in 16 days and the second time I lost 30lbs in 5-6 weeks. I'm kind of hoping to have about 18lbs off before x-mas.

I'm going to try my hardest not to weigh myself daily, I've never had a surprise at the end of the week before so I think I might get my husband to hind the scales or something! lol:)

Hope to get on here later but right now I have a bl00dy big mess of a house to clean:sigh: and two babies with chest infections to look after :(

Jesus We are all ill in this house!

My hubby has a chest infection too, just been to the docs in work and has medicine. I have woken up and I can feel it coming on....boohoo : (

Can or should you do a vlcd when on amoxicillin (sp?)? As I think I willbe at the docs by tomorrow!

just caught up on your blog, ooh dear, hope you're all okay. just spoke to my mum this morning and they're all ill too. nasty sickness bug. it's this time of year, everyone gets attacked by germs!!

but, you sound so ready to do this, i was exactly the same and started exante after my birthday weekend. i vowed by my next birthday to not be hiding in smocks and having to return clothes that my muma and grandma have got me. no more, i cried!

i reckon 18lbs in 4 weeks is doable, thats exactly what i've lost! c'moon mummytummy!

Right I have had a good talking to myself. I'm going to shut up and stop taking about doing it and just do it. I actually feel quite empowered by that thought. I have been like a flipping drip lately trying to do this and if I had just done it I could have been about 10lbs plus down by now.

Right that's done and dusted so No negative words are coming out of my mouth again and I mean it!!!!

25 days until x-mas eve (I think!) so I have a good amount of time left to lose a bit of weight before the big event of December.

I am going to start my callenetics dvd today, and buy the 30 day shred and a yoga one for beginners and rotate between them. When I did callenetics along side lt last yr there was a real difference and boy does it work....couldn't walk the stairs afterwards! lol I also love all the stretching in yoga so looking forward to feeling flexible again! hehe

Ok have a good day everyone!!!!!

Thanks dubsndice!

Well I found one of my old upper body yoga dvd's so just did 1/2 hr of that and it went well, feel nice and stretched after that! Glad I did it too.

Now I really need to glug that water down : )

Last edited:
Back