Munchbunch's diary !

Wowsers! You are doing great!! :)

Had a massive binge yesterday :( Don't know why but 2lb id lost is back on this morning I armed with my bar and water for the day so here goes !! X Enjoy your day x

Last edited:
It gets harder as time goes I find. I've not caved yet but it's hard mentally cause I just want to eat. And eat. And eat. Youl get back on it. Think of your dress. Dress, dress, dress x

It gets harder as time goes I find. I've not caved yet but it's hard mentally cause I just want to eat. And eat. And eat. Youl get back on it. Think of your dress. Dress, dress, dress x

I'm so cross with myself all last week was just a waste after loosing and putting it back on again :0/

I'm back at it today but I really really wanna eat normally

I'm so cross with myself all last week was just a waste after loosing and putting it back on again :0/ I'm back at it today but I really really wanna eat normally

I want to eat normally too :-( I just know that I can't at the moment...

I want to eat normally too :-( I just know that I can't at the moment...

I havnt done fantastic today either but I'm not staying away as if I do I will completely fall off the wagon and not return !!

Right ladies !!

I'm letting you know .... In thinking of trying Judd iv posted in there section to get advice as I obviously don't want to undo the hard work and bang all he weight on I've lost ....

I will still be around :)

Hope your all doing fantastic !!

Good luck hun and keep us updated on how you're getting on!! Xx

I'm kinda in no mans land at the minute whilst trying to brush up on judd :) and find out more info so probably start it on Monday

I'm just being very carful what I eat

Hope you ladies are having a good day !! X

I had a look at Judd. Looks good and you can use your packs on the down days. I was toying with it but worried I'd be ravenous on the down days cause we wouldn't be in ketosis. Plus the up days seem awful high in calories x

I had a look at Judd. Looks good and you can use your packs on the down days. I was toying with it but worried I'd be ravenous on the down days cause we wouldn't be in ketosis. Plus the up days seem awful high in calories x

They are Marie I agree with you there ! I had a look on the online calculator and my down day would be I think it was 550/600 and my up day was nearly 2000 .

Yeh I'm kinda refeeding so expect a gain when starting it but eventually it will even out and I think in the long term that's something I can stick too right up until Xmas as you can have up days where you want them :)

I think I might give it a bash too. My head is consumed with the thought of food. It's driving me absolutely nuts. I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth. Also booked 5 days in bennidorm for 4 nov :0 x

I think I might give it a bash too. My head is consumed with the thought of food. It's driving me absolutely nuts. I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth. Also booked 5 days in bennidorm for 4 nov :0 x
Ohhhhh get you !! You do like your holidays lol

I'm finding it hard trying to get information and advice so I might start Monday should I get everything i need x

I had a quick look and correct me if I'm wrong - it goes up day down day up day down etc so you have 4 up days in a week and 3 down days. ? I looked at the 5:2 diet too which is only 2 down days. I think I'll be doing one of those after I've done s+s and using s+s products on down days.
Only thing is - on the Judd diet it says the first two weeks the down days are restrictive and I typed in my details - my down days were 359 cals and up days 1789!!! Ummm, I'm all whoopeee on the up days but er, ahem, what is 359?!! Ha ha!! I thought s+s was a struggle, now it seems like a feast!! Ha ha.
The 5:2 is 500-600 on 2 days a week. Seems more reasonable. But I guess it depends on how your body your reacts. Plus I am terrible with temptation. On my up days I can see myself scoffing and not losing any weight over the whole week! Hmmm - sorry for the pun but it's food for thought hey!
Xx

Back