Munchies and Madness- my food diary.

Yesterday was a bad day- I had a massive anxiety attack, locked myself in the bathroom and had a massive sobbing session. When I have an attack I am physically ill- sick and get loose bowel movements (sorry TMI!) so I was a wreck.
Honestly I don't think my medication is helping much anymore so might need a trip to the doctors again.
Poor hubby had to deal with both the kiddies all day and try and calm me down- he's a good one :)

Yesterday's food (19/03/17)

B- Nothing.
L- 3 LC triangles (3syns) and ham on toast (hexb) Strawberries. Satsuma. Space raiders (3syns)
D- Nothing.

Snacks- None.
Drinks- Starbucks latte (hexa+3syns for syrup- although I barely drank half!) SF squash. Infused water.

Syn total- 9syns

PhotoGrid_1490009862349.jpg

Thanks Poppet. It was going better until bedtime tonight and Riley has been waking up every half hour so it's spiked again. It's silly but lack of sleep or expecting to not sleep is what drives me into a bad place. Even when Riley gets to sleep I stay awake for hours after because the anticipation of being woken up again... I'm currently sat on my kitchen floor, rocking and stopping myself from being sick.

Today's food (20/03/17)

B- Nothing.
L- 3 LC triangles (part hexa) and ham on toast (hexb). WW yogurt. Apple. Orange. 2 mikado king (2syns) Space raiders (3syns)
D- Tomato pasta n sauce.

Snacks- None.
Drinks- Tea (part hexa for milk) Lilt zero. SF squash.

Syn total- 5syns

Today has been better for me- Riley had his 1 year review, which went well and it was quite reassuring to hear we are doing a good job and his night time awfulness should only be temporary if we stick to our guns (especially considering he was sleeping before)

Unfortunately we are a family with a few issues- hubby is suffering with his anxiety because he is concerned with me and mine! It's a bloody circle of worry in our house. Thankfully I've convinced him to go to the doctor this time- he normally suffers through but he isn't usually as bad as he was today (physically sick, so exhausted he couldn't get out of bed...)

Food wise I'm still feeling pretty delicate so tried to keep it light.

I feel like all I do is vent my problems on my food diary now!! Sorry to anyone who may read this!!!

Today's food (21/03/17)

B- Nothing.
L- 3 LC triangles (part hexa) and ham on toast (hexb) WW yogurt. Apple. Strawberries. Cheetos (3.5syns)
D- 3 tesco light choice sausages (3syns) 3 McCain hash browns (6syns) Cherry tomatoes. 1tbsp light ketchup (0.5syn)

Snacks- None.
Drinks- Tea (part hexa for milk) SF squash.

Syn total- 13syns

Argh so angry!! Hubby went to the doctor about his anxiety attack and the doctor basically poo-pooed it. Told him that he seems to have a handle on the situation and it's not disabling him so it's okay. Hubby said he looked down on him because he is a man- like men cant have mental health worries! Actually said "on your way then" to dismiss him.
I'm furious. Mental health is not a joke or something to be pushed aside. It takes a lot for someone to approach a doctor about these issues and for it to be ignored just makes my blood boil.
Thankfully hubby isn't the type to do something stupid but I dread to think what would happen if he did that to someone else.

Today was hit and miss for me- Riley fought his nap but he is struggling with separation anxiety (a common phase at his age) and is cutting another tooth. Bedtime was a little easier though so fingers crossed we have found a sleep solution that works for us.

Today is also my parents 23rd (!!!!!!!) wedding anniversary :) A living example that marriage can work- even through the ups and downs (and they've had a fair few of them!!)

And I love cheetos Poppet! Low syn wotsits- and I love them, especially since I had cravings for them when expecting Reece!!

Today's food (22/03/17)

B- Half a satsuma.
L- Asda spaghetti hoops and sausages (4.5syns) on toast (hexb) with 3 LC triangles (part hexa). Picked beetroot and mini gherkins. Banana.
D- Banana. Apple. Strawberries.

Snacks- Ham. Pink n white (2.5syns)
Drinks- SF squash. Tea (part hexa for milk)

Syn total- 7syns

That is terrible! I would be sorely tempted to complain. Maybe hubby could go and see a different Doctor?
Mental health is something I had hoped was being taken more seriously but there seems to remain such a stigma for men, it's awful.
How lovely, 23 years! Such a long time, and definitely something to celebrate.
Glad you've found something that works for Riley too, he must be feeling pretty sorry for himself if he's cutting another tooth too.
I can't seem to find Cheetos but I'm hoping to go to the big asda on Sunday so I will look there! X

I get my cheetos in Tesco :)

I am seriously tempted to complain about him- it's the same doctor who made me feel like an over-worrying mother when I took Reece to see him once.

Riley had a bad night last night- went to bed okay but woke up at 2am and just wanted to play until 4:30 when he finally went back to sleep (after getting himself worked up and whining/ crying for an hour!) I am physically and mentally exhausted.

Weigh in tomorrow- wouldn't be surprised if I gain due to barely eating anything...

Today's food (23/03/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Marmite and 2 LC triangles (part hexa) on toast (hexb) Plum. Satsuma. 30g SF fruitella gums (3syns) Space raiders (3syns) WW yogurt.
D- SF jelly (0.5syn) Satsuma. 3 mikado king (3syns)

Snacks- Ham.
Drinks- Tea (part hexa for milk) SF squash.

Syn total- 9.5syns

Well weigh in went well- lost 6lb! Down to 14st 3lb. Not a true loss though considering I haven't been eating much so expecting a gain next week to even it out if I eat normally.

Lovely day at softplay with my mummy friends yesterday- was good to vent to them and it really helped alleviate some of the stress.

Yesterday's food (24/03/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Alpen light (hexb) Banana. Cheetos (3.5syns)
D- Freezer stock mushroom risotto (2syns for cheese)

Snacks- Tesco potato waffle (2syns) Satsuma. Half an apple.
Drinks- Tea (0.5syn for milk) Costa latte (hexa+3syns for syrup) Fizzy water. SF squash.

Syn total- 11syns

I'm using mothers day as an excuse!!

We spent the majority of the weekend at parks with my boys and had a lovely time :)
When we got home (tired but happy!) I didn't feel like cooking so on Saturday I had an on plan lunch but burger and chips from the takeaway for dinner.

Sunday was mothers day so I treated myself to a feast from the ice cream van and we had pizzas and sides from the create-your-own counter at asda!!

I was meant to get on plan yesterday but I had a bar of Galaxy, a large bag of crisps and a tub of Ben & Jerry's that I didn't finish on mothers day so I caved...

Riley is doing much better and I guess that's why my appetite has returned!

Glad it's not just me Laura!!

I just want quick easy meals at the moment too- and junk is far too easy to just chuck in the oven!!

Lovely day with Riley yesterday- loads of playing and cuddles! He is fully cruising along the furniture now- I'm a proud momma!!

Yesterday's food (28/03/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Pasta with bacon and low fat cheese (hexa+2syns) Muller light. Satsuma.
D- 3 asda low fat sausages (1syn) Scrambled eggs (0.5syn for spray oil) Roasted cherry tomatoes. 3 tesco potato waffles (6syns)

Snacks- Muller light. Jelly (0.5syn) 2 alpen light (hexb) Strawberries. Satsuma.
Drinks- Tea (3syns for milk) Lilt zero. SF squash.

Syn total- 13syns

Back