Munchies and Madness- my food diary.

PhotoGrid_1486667388986.jpg

Oops forgot to update yesterday!

Yesterday's food (10/02/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Sticky Rib pot noodle (6.5syns) WW yogurt. Special k bar (hexb) SW coleslaw (1syn for EL mayo)
D- Gammon. Kale. Scrambled eggs. Tomatoes.

Snacks- WW yogurt. 10 mini marshmallows (1syn) Satsuma. Mini milk 2syns.
Drinks- Tea and coffee (hexa for milk) Coke zero. Options hot chocolate (2syns)

Syn total- 12.5syns

Just to let you know I don't know if you have seen them but mug shot do a free ones in pots just like these . They are called mug shots xxl you can get them from home bargains for 50p each and like you say great for lazy days lol
I brought the peri peri and balti ones really nice

Thanks Laura! Love a quick meal/ snack that you don't have to wash up afterwards!

Had a bad neck all day today- must've slept funny but it's been really sore and annoying!
Back on plan food-wise. Weigh in tomorrow- not expecting anything great considering the two off-peak days I've had this week...

Today's food (12/02/17)

B- Nothing.
L- Multigrain ryvita (hexb) topped with 3 LC triangles (3syns) and cucumber. Apple. Satsuma. Pops (4syns) Stawberries. WW yogurt.
D- 3 asda chicken sausages (3syns) Scrambled egg. Cherry tomatoes. Kale.

Snacks- Ham. WW yogurt. Satsuma.
Drinks- Costa latte (hexa+3syns for syrup) SF squash. Tea (1.5syns for milk)

Syn total- 14.5syns

I don't tend to plan my meals for the week- family life means I want to be flexible and only plan dinner in the morning!

I have a child's birthday party on Sunday- I just need to resist the party food!! Mum makes delicious mini quiches so I may need to allocate a few syns for them!

Made a SW website recipe today- slow cooked bbq gammon. Smells really vinegary but is pretty tasty. Doesn't quite taste like bbq sauce but is a good substitute.

Today's food (13/02/17)

B- Strawberries and half a satsuma.
L- Mugshot. WW layered fromage frais (0.5syn) Orange. Tesco onion rings (4syns)
D- BBQ gammon sandwich with coleslaw (WM bread hexb, 1tbsp EL mayo 0.5syn)
Was so delicious I had it twice (6syns for bread, 0.5syn for EL mayo)

Snacks- Apple. Orange. Strawberries.
Drinks- Costa latte (hexa+3syns) Tea (1syn for milk) Coke zero. SF squash.

Syn total- 15.5syns

The recipe looks amazing!

Bad new on the gain, but it's only half a lb! That will come easily off again if you get straight back on plan :) xxxxxx

Happy valentines day my lovelies!!

Had a bad night with the baby last night so was tempted by junk this morning but I resisted!
Used some more of my bbq gammon for lunch- took inspiration from using potato wedges as a nacho style dish and it was AMAZING! Finally my experimentation paid off!

On my piccie today I crossed out the fromage frais because I didn't eat it. Was so stuffed from lunch that I barely had room for fruit at dinner!!

Today's food (14/02/17)

B- Half a banana.
L- Wedges with bbq gammon and cheese (spray oil 1syn, 40g low fat cheese hexa) Coleslaw (2syns for EL mayo- I had two portions!)
D- Fruit salad (mango, grapes, kiwi and apple) Special k bar (hexb)

Snacks- Pops (4syns) WW yogurt. Orange. 10 mini marshmallows (1syn)
Drinks- Tea (1syn for milk) Coke zero.

Syn total- 9syns

I have a poorly baby :( He's got yet another cold and it's made his eyes all gunky- so we've had a day in today and I've just been catching up with TV (I've been watching Greys Anatomy from the beginning!) and housework.

Going out tomorrow though- can't stay in all the time when you have two kiddies!!

Got a bit of funny belly today- just feel really bloated and my belly is a bit gurgly :(

Today's food (15/02/17)

B- Half a banana.
L- Butternut squash soup. Ham and 40g low fat cheese (hexa) on WM toast (hexb).
D- Low fat ocean pie (3.5syns) Carrots and peas.

Snacks- 10 mini marshmallows (1syn) Apple. WW layered fromage frais (1syn- caramel) Mini Malteaser reindeer (3syns)
Drinks- Coke zero. Tea (1.5syns for milk) Options hot chocolate (2syns) Water.

Syn total- 12syns

Already blown my syns for today- made the mistake of going to ikea around lunchtime and I was hungry. Reece wanted food so we had hot dogs. I resisted the chips and ice cream but that's still around 12.5syns. Can't find it on the app but a roll is 7.5-10syns and a frankfurter is 2.5...
And I had my customary Costa coffee with syrup (3syns).
No idea what to have for dinner but aiming to keep today under 20 syns and then it won't be too bad if I go by weekly syns.

Back